This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Latishas Confessionals

Topic » Latishas Confessionals

2176 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
2176 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Brandon and I became instant allies before the HOH because we both fantasize the beautiful and hunky Clay Honeycutt so being allies with him in the first place benefitted me. Mich, James and Yandere are working together hopefully we successfully put up Grey!!! Good start for me so far

#latishaslaysandstays
2169 days 21 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Yandere is annyoing the crap out of me!! His actions are costing our alliance.....
2161 days 16 hours ago
MJFJUNE
So close in winning but Im happy Aidan won and not me. I dont want to be a target yet. I haven't been getting a lot of nom votes for the 50/50 noms so I guess im doing somehting right. Yandere is getting on my nerves quite a bit now. When he said "Gl Latisha" in the public chat even though Michell was there, it annoyed me cause he once again is exposing that we're working together. he's getting annoying now...

#latishaslaysandstays

open group

MJF Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!