This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mich's Confessionals

Topic » Mich's Confessionals

2180 days 1 hour ago
MJFJUNE
2180 days 1 hour ago
MJFJUNE
I know its too late to send a confessional i know that but im waiting for some stability in my game ok? this is like a chaos, too much people here omg
first of all i want to be clear, FUCK YOU MACEY/ JORDEN, YOU ARE SUCH A RETARD I HATE YOU OMG I CANT DEAL WITH YOU, IM TRYING TO EVICT YOU ASAP

well ok now i can talk, but i need to do this bc idk who to trust in this game and this person is insane so intense, YESTERDAY SHE FORCES ME TO MAKE THE FUCKING NOMINATION CEREMONY
i want to talk with people but not, I HAVE TO DO IT WHEN SHE WANTS, you know the worst? i have to be quiet, bc idk if she is going to win next hoh OMG RETARD

first day she introduces me in an alliance with brandon michael and her/his IDK IF SHE HAS PENIS OR NOT OMG. so we made a 4 people alliance, fuck herself i can't really
ok i feel like good with michael i want to play with him and im saying in a long term but idk if he is close to this rubbish, i know brandon is bc it is obvious but idk mike...
-i really like mike i think he is a nice guy, im going to work with him bc i think could be a really nice potential allie
-then i want to do a spanish alliance with aron and huron but surprise surprise aron is an inactive so i only got huron, i trust him but i think he hide some secrets, we will see, i think we just have this conection/ feel force to make a spanish alliance just for the moment... im going to say some words bc i want to venting "SE QUE ERES UNA PUTA MULTI CABRON, SOLO ESPERO PILLARTE, pero dont worry confio en ti de momento"
-brayden (nightcore) is a little misterious but idk, i like him but yesterday i became a little confused, he told me after the veto gavin was the target (appreciated for that) and everyone is going to vote him, and starts to say me "trust me" "you are with the wrong people" "you have to trust me" like 1000000times. If im telling the truth i dont have the necessity to say it 100000times... but i think he is a good guy
-hufus is kind of nice to me, i like him first day we talk that much and then we dont talk anymoe so idk i hope this relationship evolve
-brandon i like him but i just sociated him to jorden so i cant play with him as far as jorden is here.
-jaychris is a fucking noob too annoying, saying me to join to his SHIT group, omg yesterday if i have him in front of me i will hit him a lot
-aidan is nice idk  xDDDDDDDDDD i talk a little
-camila i hate her she is a flopper but im going to write her like "hey im saving you" i want her out too
-the rest i dont even talk to them i think, well jeremy add me yesterday we will see xDDD

IM SO HAPPY TO WIN THIS POV, IM THE QUEEN OF THE PUZZLES HAHAHAHA I LOVE THAT AND HAVING SOME POWER, bye
2174 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
idk what number of conf is that but im too bored of this game
its like too slow and too much inactives
imagine i like macey now, i feel pity for him and i want to save it so.. xDDDDDDDDD
im sorry brayden is gone but idk, he is like too drama queen, he gets me nervous
everyone is getting me nervous in this game
i ahte yandere of course, he is like dumb, a retarded person omg
mike ignores me, james is my friend and sebas too
brandon idont like him idk why...
and i talk too much with jeremy so its strange
i know this is a shit of confesional but i feel bored
camila is a retarded by the way i want to vote here out.
2167 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
i didnt write like last week i mean, i dont remember but this game is so static and bored... i dont feel secure here
firstly this brandon bitch not using the POV on macey or mike, means this alliance is all shit, but i will revenge
im sad macey going home at the end of the day i think he/she is so intense but there is a good person inside :)
im close with mike but he is like a little inactive but i like him
then i got an alliance a little confused bc at the begging we are yandere, james, brandon, latisha and me, and then we change to yandere, james, jay, jeremy and me, so idk why the change but i like it xDDDDDDDDDD i mean this noobs
i have an alliance with james, another with jeremy and im talking to yandere, saying to him people of our alliance wants to take him out, if he wins the hoh, i will ask him to backdoor brandon <3
i love creating chaos
i nom camila bc i dont talk to this retard omg, and i hate aidan idk his name
today i dont care who goes home, but if there is a tie i will evict camila of course

relax week, i hope the next one will be the same
2158 days 21 hours ago
MJFJUNE
ok idk how many time have passed since i dont send a confessional but im feeling good with my game
i have an alliance with everyone here, but idk which people is more loyal to me
-aidan is a nice person, i make a deal with him when he wins hoh so i think we are good i have to talk with him bc i want to make sure he is loyal
-of course my number 1 allie is Mike <3 i love him
-brandon, i dont trust him, but i need him, last week when he is hoh i made like a deal with him and i told there is an alliance of newbies he is not in, and he asked me somethings and of course i tell my truth, im not in this alliance OMG but of course i am. so he believes me and told me he is going to investigate, idk what he discovers but everything ok, i saved my self last week and im so good.
-james i like this guy but idk i think he is playing a better game than he shows, i like him but not too much
-sebas he is a spanish speaker so i have a good relation with him, i like him
-yandere is a shit he annoys me a lot bc he is always sending me mails and everything and jay is a ghost
thats for why i nom this 2, i know we got an alliance of 4 (Yandere, james, jay) when latisha was too, but last hoh i have to save james, to win his trust and bc i think latisha is closed to yandere. Im not worried about yandere or jay saving himself of the block bc i want to evict brandon but idk if i have the numbers to do it, so i need to be 100% secure for backdoor him xDDDDD
im worried bc yandere can talk a lot of shit and put a big target on myself, but he is a retard so i hope i can make my way <3
GOOD BYE
2146 days 17 hours ago
MJFJUNE
i dont write a conf since my last hoh omg

i finally dont put brandon last time bc i have the feeling i can trust him, and i dont be wrong so i like that
the game started to be a little difficult bc i have to start to betray some people. after the pov with reward aidan comes to me and tell me about the double vote, he is going to give to me, but i dont receive it before he is voted out, anyway i dont want to use it on him so ty so much aidan, you are a nice friend but i have to save mike.
next brandon hoh, everytime he gets hoh im afraid bc idk what it is his mind, finally i dont know why he doesnt nom me, but ty hahaha
idk why people dont nom me, so wtf
finally jay gets pov and sebastian be nom so i used my double to save sebastian bc i have a nice relation ship with him and i got the feeling jay and james are together so, bye bye james
hahahahaha now im the hoh i dont want to
before the comp i make a deal with jay who is the only one i dont have a pact about not nom
so mike is afk so he save my life bc i got the excuse to nom him bc he is 4days, and brandon bc i want him gone now
i only need someone who is not brandon win the pov, and dont safe him
PS PLS PLS
BYE
2139 days 17 hours ago
MJFJUNE
im in final3 yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
im so happy on my hoh everythng is ok :) brandon is gone (kind of mad) but i dont care about him hahahaha and 4th is mike im sorry about him
i dont have a strategy i only hope the 1st part isnt about spam bc i hate it, and im confident about winning them in a fast comp but idk
i only want to win and make sure i will be in the 3rd part <3

open group

MJF Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!