This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mike's Confessionals

Topic » Mike's Confessionals

2178 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
2178 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I first want to apologize for not being as active as I would like this first week. My game the first like 4 weeks is to literally say and do as little as possible, while major connections and friends to help me in the long run. I forgot to vote, but I promise you’ll get a lot of Confessionals and gameplay stuff from now on!

Any way, this first week could not have been better for me! I was not put on the block, I was sucked into a quick alliance with Jorden and Brandon, and with that, Mich and Aidan both got my back! That’s a strong 4 I got lined up. In my back pocket also I got  David, who is strong and able to help out!

The first week went according to plan. Someone from our side got power, and someone I never said a word to went home! It’s perfect. Now I need the next 4-5 weeks to be just like it, and survive with all my friends in tact, so when Jury hits, I can be friends with the entire jury, and be friends with them while they leave.

I need to learn how to have a better end game, because my last game I was in, I got evicted 4th for not having the connections to get through that eviction, and since I don’t plan to win a competition at all, I need my social game to get better so they want to take me over other people!
2171 days 9 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I’m going to begin this with, sorry I’ve been kinda inactive for a little bit of this game. My pre game stradegy is to chill and wait till about F13 to begin my work, because I do better with less people, so now it’s about time to run my end game to ty and win this game!

So far about everything ha been going right. My side (me, Mich, Brandon) have been really controlling everything. We have won most of the comps, and it’s been pretty easy sailing. We were close to Macey, but we got put up together, and Brandon didn’t use the veto to make sure she left.. which makes me feel amazing bc maybe people realize I’m not a threat :)

My plan in the end game is to start creating relationships with othe people I’m not as close with, so late in the game, I can use them to help me get further and further.

I’m hoping to take one of my two friends to the finals at the moment. I’m also close to Aidan, and James ants to be friends... So it’s going to be a interesting rest of this game! I’ll keep u updated with details!!

open group

MJF Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!