This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tico's Confessionals

Topic » Tico's Confessionals

1519 days 10 hours ago
MJFJUNE
1519 days 10 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Welp I'm off to a pretty bad start i dont have any connections in this game and lack of skype doesnt help build them. First challenge was not my cup of tea but I hope to show my worth in the next few coming up.

Gabe and kyle have both reached out to me so I'm being extremely honest with both of them trying to build a bond. I suggested going for the noobs/multis but they weren't feeling it and suggested Jacob instead. I'm perfectly fine with this as I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me so hopefully it's a nice easy vote and they don't pick off tico flopnandez the skypeless loser.
1515 days 6 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Missing this challenge was really bad so far the tribe has been very keen on taking out the inactives and people not helping. Hopefully we get a swap and shake the game up
1514 days 7 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Ugh I really needed that immunity. I'm pretty sure the other 5 are in a skype chat and I'm the odd man out. I have talked to kyle and gabe the most but then gabe went kind of inactive. I'm mailing everyone asking what they're thinking and gonna try to piece together an alliance of 4 or 5 to save my ass but it's prob to late
1514 days 7 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Ok so paranoia got the better of me for a second there but tris says hes voting rj and Kyle wants to blindside tris.  Kyle is only one I really talk to so I'll prob have to go with him on this vote but he's definitely the biggest threat in the game and will have to be dealt with sooner than later so I wont be upset if vote does end up swinging to RJ
1514 days 6 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Well apparently rj never answered kyle so he's backing down from the blindside. Gabe mailed me he would vote however I wanted so at least while I think rj is a wasted vote I've solidified some more trust with gabe and kyle and hopefully tris too
1513 days 15 hours ago
MJFJUNE
We are merged!!!
Cast assessment
Brittany (LaFierceBrittany2)- I've played with her before thought I may be able to work with her but seems like shes in a solid 4 already.

Gabe (skimmilk4)- prob my closest ally I know hes prob closer with kyle than me but I think once Kyle's gone he's someone I could go to end with and beat.

Hoop (lhooper902976)I've seen him around dont really know him but feel like he usually targets me and needs to go.
Kyle (kyle12212). I know I can trust him and hes a good dude but also know hes a huge threat to win so  have to watch out
Nathan (Nathan132) after his performance in last immunity challenge he really scares me but I feel like he may have been brits other vote and we may have to pull him in
Sag (Saginator8) I know nothing about him seems like the least threat from the other tribe though

Thomas (Iconique) inactive but hopefully will vote with us for this crucial first vote
Tico (ticofernandez)- the fucking man eventual winner of this season.
Tris (TMAN45554)- him targeting rj makes me think hes not playing to hard could possibly keep him around to help take out kyle later
Vincent (VinSincent) seems pretty cool I kind of hope he voted with Erik so we can pull him in.

If any if the others have a group of friends on skype I have no shot of winning immunity but I'm hoping massai can stick together and get whoever voted britt last time to vote her again. Merge is here it's time to play aggressively
1506 days 13 hours ago
MJFJUNE
My search for who voted out brit with arik has lead to nowhere britt nor arik answered me when I asked. It's very frustrating that massai is so inactive because now were in serious danger of being picked off one by one I've been talking and building relationships with hoop and brit though which is funny because in my merge assessment they're the 2 I thought would be my biggest threats. They're saying they want to vote thomas which I dont really believe but I'm going to vote him anyway so they see I'm honest and trustworthy and just hoping it's not me or Kyle
1506 days 13 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Getting 2 votes last tribal has made me very nervous Vince said he wanted to vote kyle which I tried to switch the target to Nathan as a bigger comp threat I just hope that it doesnt make me the target instead for trying to save kyle
1506 days 13 hours ago
MJFJUNE
This vote is so important if I can get out Nathan then next round we have at least a tie. Fighting so hard to save kyle was never my intention but I'm doing what I have to do. My game lies in the hands of brit and vince. I tried to show them I trust them 100% by laying out my gameplan and telling them my preferred bootlist is Nathan kyle sag and gabe with us as f3. Is this 100% true absolutely not I would much rather drag gabe to the end with me but I'm hoping they're on board and trust me enough to pull the trigger on Nathan tonight
1506 days 13 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Wtf at that vote. I'm assuming tris voted me like a dumb ass and just totally fucked us. Vince and brit were saying Kyle to flush out and idol and now its 4 vs 3 and def seems like those 4 are tight. I'm not gonna stop fighting though
1506 days 13 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I wish kyle told me about his god damn idol earlier before I fought so hard with britt and vince to save his Ss. I really hope they locked him in and not me this blindside of sag will be iconic.
1506 days 13 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Shouldnt have changed my vote this is how my game ends  because of 2 fucking idols I'm so sad. If hoop mailed me sooner sag would have left and if I didn't listen to kyle Nathan would have left and this game would have been so different but no use crying over spilled milk just praying I can convince brit and vince to save me
1506 days 13 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I'm so fucking mad. Mad at vince and brit mad at myself mad at the world. I fought until the end but it wasnt enough. I hope kyle wins his way to the end and that brit and vince dont win the game maybe by FTC I wont be so mad and bitter though.
1505 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Surprisingly it seems like white level vincent is now the most powerful and important player in this game. Originally he said it was between tris or gabe. I steered him off of gabe and said we should do a kilimanjaro but I'm ok with tris if we have to now he is saying Logan or tris. He could be just lying to me but as of now I have no other options brit also said he told her Logan or tris as well.  I'm hoping tris doesn't self vote and we can take logan out this round and then tris would be an easy next vote but I'm putting a lot of faith into Vince and some into brit hoping it works out for me.

open group

MJF Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!