This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Faroe Islands - Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Faroe Islands -..

3793 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
#Vagar
- Michael S. / MicklePickle20
- Scott S. / Fobbyiyg
- Porsche L. / porschefan101
- Bubba G. / Duffybutt11
- Laura D. / Solinne64
- Seth A. / Seth2010
- John J. / simoo
- Colby D. / ColbyDonaldson8513

#Streymoy
- Sackeshi S. / Sackeshi
- Nick M. / manalord
- Dave F. / dfalc7
- Dan B. / Duke
- Derek H. / Skittles223399
- Jade W. / Murly
- Robby K. / Robbyjak
- Delete L. / Delete2544
3793 days 2 hours ago
Survivor233
Seth confessional:

Uh, so, it's good I got in. Made an alliance with Colby, but haven't talked to anyone else
3793 days 2 hours ago
Survivor233
Sackeshi confessional:

i have just put together a 5 man alliance and i am incharge i plan to wipe out this whole tribe and the game with them then turn them against eachother at final 5
3793 days 2 hours ago
Survivor233
John confessional:

Well although the game technically hasn't really started I'm trying to get myself into a good position early. So far I've been playing a good social game talking to nearly everyone on my tribe which in exchange getting alliance offers. Although they are all just consist of me and them, so far I've got an alliance with colby, porsche and michael which allows me some safety but it's still not enough to be in the majority. So I'll see how things pan out after the challenge though if I do end up in the minority I'll play the active card for as long as I can as at this point you would want your tribe to do well so we would be able to have more numbers come merge. What I'm hoping for is that a majority group is eventually formed so I'm just going to be nice and sweet to my tribe mates so that they'll want to work with me.
3793 days 2 hours ago
Survivor233
Michael confessional:

What is up everyone................... OK i made an single alliance with Porsche and also a single alliance with john ill also ask Scott for an alliance so =)
3793 days 2 hours ago
Survivor233
Nick confessional/vote:

So my allaince of Skittles, some G name who i care less about and Dave wants to get rid of Sackeshi for... well do I really need to explain why its smart to get rid of Sackeshi. Dude is a nutjob and the sonner he goes the happier camp life will be.

So I vote for Sackeshi..
3793 days 2 hours ago
Survivor233
Seth confessional:

So, we won the first challenge. So I guess that's cool. We have a third member in the alliance, and I feel a little uneasy about it. Mostly because I accidentally betrayed him in a frookies once. Idk. I guess it's fine.
3793 days 2 hours ago
Survivor233
John confessional:

So now I have formed a little group alliance which is nice with colby and Michael and have also formed a solo alliance with Laura. It's still not enough to have the majority as a group but for now I'm hoping that my many ties with people will keep me safe for a while. Also I'm hoping that it'll help me to know where a lot of peoples heads are at as if a lot of people say to vote of a certain active member it might help me to realize alliances. Also happy to have won the first immunity :) hopefully we can keep going like this :).
3793 days 2 hours ago
Survivor233
Jade confessional:

Duke messaged me about an alliance that Sackeshi had put forward consisting of those two, dflac, mana and skittles. I'm not happy about this 'alliance' and Duke said he wasn't comfortable either, so we're trying to work together to get to the end as us two. Sackeshi was the mastermind behind this big alliance and so he needs to go first.
3778 days 5 hours ago
Survivor233
Sackeshi confessional:

I am in control of this game and my first target is murly she is an innocent victim of sackeshis kingdom she has made no attempts to alline with me so she must go
3778 days 5 hours ago
Survivor233
Nick vote + confessional:

So my allaince of Skittles, some G name who i care less about and Dave wants to get rid of Sackeshi for... well do I really need to explain why its smart to get rid of Sackeshi. Dude is a nutjob and the sonner he goes the happier camp life will be.

So I vote for Sackeshi..
3778 days 5 hours ago
Survivor233
Seth confessional:

So, we won the first challenge. So I guess that's cool. We have a third member in the alliance, and I feel a little uneasy about it. Mostly because I accidentally betrayed him in a frookies once. Idk. I guess it's fine.
3778 days 5 hours ago
Survivor233
John confessional:

So now I have formed a little group alliance which is nice with colby and Michael and have also formed a solo alliance with Laura. It's still not enough to have the majority as a group but for now I'm hoping that my many ties with people will keep me safe for a while. Also I'm hoping that it'll help me to know where a lot of peoples heads are at as if a lot of people say to vote of a certain active member it might help me to realize alliances. Also happy to have won the first immunity :) hopefully we can keep going like this :).
3778 days 5 hours ago
Survivor233
Michael confessional:

Me Colby and Sim have a allince so YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH butts
3778 days 5 hours ago
Survivor233
Sackeshi vote + confessional:

murly how dare you not ask to alline with the evil kingdom for that sackeshi says off with murly's head
3778 days 5 hours ago
thewinner
Sackeshi is hilarious

open group

Viewer's Lounge [Survivor's Survivor]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!