This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Turkey - Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Turkey - Discussion

3723 days 9 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
Nce viewers lounge
Hopefully aj goes home soon
3723 days 5 hours ago
Survivor233
AJ confessional:

Welp I survived which is fantastic! I was able to control the last vote and it was perfect! The person to go next is supposed to be Conor. I think I have my footing now and it is going to be fun now.
3722 days 11 hours ago
Survivor233
Jerome confessional:

Well .............. We'd lost the challenge . Only me and Riley did the challenge . (Technically I did the challenge ) But this is the first vote . My vote is based who I know a lot more , It's between Micheal or Cameron
3722 days 11 hours ago
Survivor233
Alexandra confessional:

Good lord I have too many alliances. I have a F2 with Andrew, Riley, Hobo, and Justunreal. Of course I don't want this many but what should I say if someone asked me that? No? So I have a majority alliance of MMMM, Andrew, Ty, _JB_, and Justunreal which I plan on staying loyal to. I want it to look like Andrew is the leader so if we all make merge the target is on his back and not mine. I feel pretty safe this week though.
3722 days 11 hours ago
Survivor233
Daniel confessional:

I'm still in the feeler phase of my game, and I don't have solid enough reads on everyone to be able total about them in a confessional, but so far, I've sent out feeler messages to most of the people on my tribe, and only Jflora and Conjow have responded.  If my memory is correct, Conjow is a bit of a loose cannon, but hopefully I can create a solid trio with those two and they have extended alliances with others so that we can form a majority.  Only time can tell.
3722 days 11 hours ago
Survivor233
Ty confessional:

So we lost. IDCR, we have tons of fat to trim, and each tribal gets me one step closer to my ultimate power. I'm voting Cam tonight because 1 I have had wierd vibes from day 1 with him and 2 he isnt an asset or in my current alliance, so I have no problem cutting him.
3722 days 11 hours ago
Survivor233
Andrew vote/confessional:

Easy peasy, Cameron's the only one I don't have a connection with, he's the first one gone. I'm gonna show up for challenges obviously, but it's sad to know that we don't have the best team that I was looking for. Oh well, at least Cameron goes now, so I don't have to backstab just yet. If we lose again, that's where things'll get a bit hairy.

But, for now my vote is for Cameron.
3722 days 11 hours ago
Survivor233
Jerome confessional:

This is just the best day of my life. Andrew and Amber fall into my trap they believe in having the final 3 deal. This is just priceless.
3722 days 11 hours ago
Survivor233
From DontVoteMePlease
Ankara Trio (Survivor: Turkey)
Mar 8, 2014 18:52:35
to Survivor233 jflora18 Conjow
Hello you two.  I've reached you to you two and you both seem like cool people, and both said you'd be on board for an alliance, so I just wanted to group us together because I think we could be a great trio this game, what do you guys think?  And who do you think we should add to make majority?

From jflora18
Re: Ankara Trio (Survivor: Turkey)
Mar 8, 2014 19:31:15
to DontVoteMePlease Survivor233 Conjow
I think this will be perfect. There are many self voters we should be okay with majority

From Conjow
Re: Ankara Trio (Survivor: Turkey)
Mar 8, 2014 20:00:38
to jflora18 DontVoteMePlease Survivor233 Conjow
Sounds awesome!
3722 days 11 hours ago
Survivor233
Daniel confessional:

Well, you saw it firsthand, I just formed the Ankara Trio with those two.  I am excited to see where this leads, and if I ever get to FTC, I made this alliance, not some random dude who will inevitably claim they did.
3721 days ago
wangifold
Hai y'all.

Hoping for some good survivor after a shitty day
3720 days 23 hours ago
dfalc7
Ahh I need to catch up on this tomorrow!!
3720 days 23 hours ago
MicklePickle20
3719 days 7 hours ago
Survivor233
Jerome confessional:

viewers listen up

Amber and Anspdrewnthink I have a Final 3 with them. BUT I'm with Alexandra the real person that I have an final 2 deal With

BTWYGDO(By the way your going down ordu) . I'm basically doing my own plans but I have 3 alliances 1 is fake

My motto the season Is- don't trust it's personally by the popularity works
3719 days 7 hours ago
Survivor233
Natasha confessional:

So the plan for tonight is to vote off Conor and that's simply because my alliance told me to do so. However, they could be lying and it could be me tonight because I've been inactive until now simply because I was on a school trip in New York and we got back last night so now I have much better access to this game. I also got casted in two other survivor's so I HAVE to be a lot more active now xD

open group

Viewer's Lounge [Survivor's Survivor]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!