This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3388 days 14 hours ago
user5
Congratulations sahmosean and SerenityFirefly on making the final 2. Now the jury will select one of you to be the sole survivor. One of you will be crowned the winner of Survivor: New Zealand and the only two time winner. Tonight you want to see your name. Shortly you will each have a chance to make a speech about why you should be the sole survivor. Then the jury will ask you the two of you questions before voting for a winner. Good luck.
3388 days 12 hours ago
sahmosean
This season, I made it my goal to have enough power to control my own fate. This may have made me a target, as I was labelled as a big threat, but after recieving votes at half of the merge tribals, I never got voted out. I led my tribe to pagong the other one (my apologies to half the jury for that one :Z) and I tried to play a social game, which I used to fuel a strategic game. I think my strategic game was unmatched.
When the merge came, it seeemed as if both sides were going to stick strong to their tribes. However there was a thrown vote on the other side. I am not sure if that vote was intentional or not, but it led to me only having 4 votes. Next round I won immunity and, for the next 2 rounds I convinced the other tribe to turn on themselves to give themselves an upper hand.
At the final 7, I had 3 final 3 deals, aka I had one with everyone. This wasn't because I tried to work with everyone; I happened to be in the middle of my tribe, but I wanted a safety valve just in case I got backstabbed. However, I wouldn't get backstabbed until the final 6, so it was flat who I had to cut loose ;-; after that though, I heard right before the immunity challenge that Bryan and Rapid were going to betray me. I planned on voting either one of them out, and hoped to have NT's vote too. However, they both won immunity, which was bullshit and ended nate's game. That day, I was very scared because it tied at first. However, Bryan saved me because we have been friends since day 1, and he felt like it was a good move (or maybe he didnt want to go to rocks and he only told me something different)
Final 5 the pagonging was complete. Rapid and Bryan still voted for me. However I quickly warned my final final 3 deal (yepal and serenity) that Rapid was scrambling, so they didn't believe anything he said, amd we stuck with the plan. Final 4, I considered saving Bryan (a good friend) but only if he voted for rapid in the final 5. I can assume he didn't because of how he answered when I asked him to. I felt less bad about not saving him when his vote ended up being for me again.
Final 3, I worked hard for immunity but Jordan beat me. Luckily, Jordan always planned on taking me. Yepal also approached me for a final 2 once it became clear we would make final 3 (final 5 i think it was) so I am in a way glad I didn't have to choose between those two guys. Those are the two guys who never voted for me; yes out of all the merged contestants, I thonk they were the only two!
So in conclusion I'd like to say that, even though I backstabbed some people, and others backstabbed me, I always made it as far as possible with my best allies (final 7 with 3 deals, final 5 with tribe, final 3 with Serenity and Yepal). I may not have been a swing vote as often as I hoped postmerge, but leading alliances without fail is just as legitimate a way to control the game, and since I voted in majority EVERY TIME I WENT TO TRIBAL, I think it's hard to argue.

No more speech! Just ask me questions! good luck Jordan, you deserve it a lot if I don't win!
3388 days 11 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
UGH my speech didn't save. I'll do it when I wake up. Ask questions when you can
3388 days 10 hours ago
bryantandf
Ok then I will start first :)
First of all congratulations the both of you. You both did play the game and got this far.
Now, starting with sahmosean.
I made a final 3 deal with you and I guessed it didn't work cuz of me and rapid plotting. I guess the least I could say is sorry for not fulfilling that promise because both of us saw you as a threat in this game and thought that you would go far in this game, which you did. In many ways, you did play a great game.
However there is something that you didn't do that made you come this far.
That day when we merged, I aligned with Philip and thatonepeople and both of them aligned with bigbrother. So I told the three of  them to vote for serenity and I also said that we will have a 6 person alliance with the three of them plus me, you and rapid. But that was a decoy to start the pagonging plan. Not all 3 of them voted for serenity, but luckily one did, thus voting off Philip and I still didn't know which 1 of the 3 was it. So had I not made that move, you wouldn't be here right now in the final 2.
So in a way, I did carry the Moriori tribe for all the 5 of you including myself.
And that day when it tied, I thought serenity was on board with me when it was final 5. But of course he didn't so that's way I voted nt off.
And Jimbo, I can win immunity too ok.

Now to serenity,
You were my first friend in this game. I formed an alliance with you immediately along with survivorgame and LEANNA. But soon sahmosean aligned with me and thus also brought you along to the f5 alliance. It did work out all the way to the final 5. However, I never thought you would go against me in the final 4. You kept on saying you wanted Jimbo out when I keep on telling you to vote for him for the last 3 tribal councils I last was. In the end, you did what you needed to do, playing both sides and thus that was what brought you here in the final 2.

Now for the questions:
1. Why should I vote for you to win? (Serenity,sahmosean)
2. If you had won immunity, would you have taken serenity to the end? (Sahmosean)
3. If there was someone in the jury who should have been in the final 2, who would it be and why? (Serenity,sahmosean)
4. Would you have taken me and rapid to the final 3? (Serenity,sahmosean)
5. Why did you choose sahmosean over yepal to take in the final 2? (Serenity)

I hope I wasn't too harsh on you all.
I still love you both <3 :3
So now you can answer my questions :D
3388 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
1. Why should I vote for you to win? (Serenity,sahmosean) I think that on the subject of loyalty, you betrayed me first so I have that to back me up if you base your vote on that. And as for gameplay, yes Bryan your moves were monumental, but I was there every step of the way. I was the other guy from our tribe that you formed that alliance with, et cetera. Plus, I did stuff on my own.
I agree that you controlled a lot of the game, maybe surviving your attempt to get me out is enough to deserve your vote

2. If you had won immunity, would you have taken serenity to the end? (Sahmosean) I'm still not sure. Yepal talked to me about an actual f2 deal, but Serenity and I were closer.
3. If there was someone in the jury who should have been in the final 2, who would it be and why? (Serenity,sahmosean) Probably you or rapid because of the moves you guys made (or attempted to make) and your general prowess, also NT was the last one standing for his tribe so that could be deserving too

4. Would you have taken me and rapid to the final 3? (Serenity,sahmosean): Maybe if you guys didnt try to get me out twice. However I knew you two were very close and that you didnt want me anywhere near finals. So its hard to pass up a final 3 deal with Serenity and Yepal who were both going to take me
3388 days 9 hours ago
bryantandf
Alright thank you for your response jimbo. :)
How abt you serenity?
3388 days 8 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
I'll go next.

Sahmosean: You are right about playing a very great social game. You had everyone's back before the merge. Even when we were pagoning Maori during the merge until me and Bryan wanted to make a move. I'll have questions for you in a minute.

Serenity: During the time when Bryan and I needed you as a swing vote, you always backed out. Even though you probably lied to me, you knew that sahmosean played a great game and yet, HES SITTING NEXT TO YOU! You always had a chance to pull off a big move, but you didn't. For that, I think your SPINELESS. Also, like Spencer said to Woo in the Final tribal of  BBB, "You were his loyal dog, always obeying his master". I'm sorry for being harsh, but those are my thoughts.
Questions:
1.Why is your game play better than the one sitting next to you? (Serenity, Sahmosean)
2. What mistakes did you make in the game? (Sahmosean)
3. Did luck have anything to do with you being here? (Sahmosean, Serenity)
4. Why should I give you my vote? (Sahmosean, Serenity)
3388 days 8 hours ago
Nt888
Hey guys thanks for giving me the honour of being the last survivor of my tribe

Questions: 1.) I know that we never had an alliance but what made you choose me to keep around while other members of my tribe got voted out (sahmosean)

2.) How in this final tribal council would it be possible for you to lose (both)

3.) Is there any moment in the game where you regretted not doing something OR doing something you regretted (both)

4.) in what areas of your game do you think you did better at than Sahmosean (serenity)

For serenity
3388 days 6 hours ago
sahmosean
Rapid:

1.Why is your game play better than the one sitting next to you? (Serenity, Sahmosean) I think that Jordan and I were like a duo in this game, and he was vital to my game but when you're deciding who wins the game, I think I had more of a front seat and played with more diverse gameplay

2. What mistakes did you make in the game? (Sahmosean) I feel like i could have made a mistake by taking the wrong route at the final 7 when I had so much power. obviously the route I chose got me here, but I had half the cast vote for me right after so maybe I should have acted first and kept flat/nt around a round

3. Did luck have anything to do with you being here? (Sahmosean, Serenity) assuming that the tribes were randomized, I'd say yes because I wouldnt be in such a good place if I was with different people on my starting tribe

4. Why should I give you my vote? (Sahmosean, Serenity) like I said to Bryan, you guys already showed you know I played well because you tried to blindsided me. Then, surviving all the attempts to take me out should make me more deserving.
3388 days 6 hours ago
sahmosean
Questions:
1.) I know that we never had an alliance but what made you choose me to keep around while other members of my tribe got voted out (sahmosean): I felt like we had an alliance and even though it wasnt as tight, if I wanted to make a move I could trust you to do it with me. Therr are two kinds of underdogs, the ones who take the deal and the ones who throw the deal offerer under the bus to the other guys. I felt like you were someone who would work with me in that case, and that was proven when Rapid/Bryan won immunity and it ended up being them that made the move against me. You took the offer they gave you instead of trying to flop around and slander them to me. So basically, I predicted exactly what you'd do at the final 6, but due to the double immunity it bit me in the ass

2.) How in this final tribal council would it be possible for you to lose (both): Serenity played a great game and I think its very possible that he wins. Also I may have made some people mad throughout the game.

3.) Is there any moment in the game where you regretted not doing something OR doing something you regretted (both): Like I said earlier. I cpuld have made a move earlier against rapid, but I didn't and I voted flat. It almost got me out
3388 days 5 hours ago
flatl99
Hello guys, congrats on final 2! Now let me get started.

Sahmosean: When we made that alliance with myself nt888, and yepal, did you backstab us? and if you did why?

Serenity: What was your biggest play?

Both: Describe my game?
Rate your game out of ten?
One thing you did that changed the game?

Best of luck to you
3388 days 4 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
My house just lost power, prepare for slowness. Damn hurricane...

Bryan:

First of all the friendship was real, and I do legitimately like you. I said I wanted jimbo out because you did, jimbo was my first allie in the game and his physical game wasn't great this round so I knew I could beat him in the final 3 immunity.

1. I stayed loyal to my first alliances to the end, as I made an f2 with jimbo, 3 with yepal, 4 with you and 5 with rapid. In truth while I may be viewed as playing both sides, what I was doing was making sure that people I viewed as great players didn't get to be the one to dethrone the king. I also always voted with the majority, and by the end of the game, controlled that majority.

3. I'd say you if that wasn't a cop out, because of how much of a social game you played, but you asked the question, so I'd go rapid, simply because he was always plotting, always strategizing, and I could almost feel the evil.

4. You maybe, rapid no. You and I had a very good relationship and I would've felt like you had deserved a final two about as much as I. Rapid, however, had he taken out jimbo, would've won, without a doubt. Bringing him would've killed anyone else.

5. I didn't want a game to affect my integrity, and when it come down to it, jimbo and I talk a lot, yepal never really spoke to me. Plus, after he dropped the last immunity so fast, it seemed like he didn't really want it, and I would've felt bad to take him over sahmosean

@rapid:

You think I'm spineless, and for that I think you're insecure. I'm not going to vote someone out of the game at the end just because they CAN beat me, and frankly beating yepal would bot have been as satisfying. You describe taking out jimbo as the big move to make in the game, but the difference between you and I is that I take my alliances seriously, and you were a manipulative traitor by the time the final 6 arrived. I would've been the exact same way if you wanted to vote out yepal specifically because I had a lasting deal with him.

1. First of all, sahmosean's physical game was less effective in this game thanothers. Plus, due to how I played, I was never in any danger from day one to now, whereas jimbo walked the line quite a few times to get here.

3. Not that much, as even had the tribes been randomized, I can still play, and I knew a good number of the people who joined. And throughout the restvof the game it wasn't luck so much as just big personalities throwing people off.

4. While true, your plan was always to take out jimbo, it was I who swiped the rug out from under your feet, and it was I who cut your head off. I realized the kind of game you were playing, and I ended it.

Continuing with others.
3388 days 4 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Fuck hurricanes.

@Nt888

2. Jimbo was the established leader of moriori, so anyone looking solely at the surface game would pick him in an instant. Frankly I know he could beat me and it doesn't scare me, that's part of why I brought him.

3. I didn't show up for a few challenges due to time constraints. In a perfect world that wouldn't have happened.

4. I think I did better in individual challenges than Jimbo, but the main thing is that I was more silent, and there was never a target on my back bigger than a pea the whole game

Flatl99:

The biggest play was in the final six when rapid came up to me like the mafia and almost threatened me to take out Jimbo. I didn't, then I took out rapid for being a snake.

I thought you played well physically, though socially you never spoke to me, even when it was apparent that you were next

I'd give myself about a 7. I wasn't really feeling the game for a while out of anger.

Basically obtained and maintained control of thwarted whole game from f6 on.
3388 days 4 hours ago
flatl99
Both- How did you Outwit, Outlast and Outplay?
3388 days 2 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
I would also like to say something else to Jordan. I fell for your lie about joining me and Bryan once, and twice, but I'm not falling for a third time. Like Big Tom said to Boston Rob in All Stars, "Don't be Stupid stupid". Didn't mean to sound mean, just wanted to get it off my chest.
3388 days 2 hours ago
Nt888
Thanks guys

open group

User5's Survivor New Zealand

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!