This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity #5- But I Ain't A Rappa!

Topic » Tribal Immunity #5- But I..

3498 days 1 hour ago
yinzer149
Everyone, WE ARE BACK TO FANS VS FAVORITES!! THIS IS NOT THE TRIBES FOR LAST ROUND. IT IS BACK TO FANS VS FAVS!!

For today’s challenge, you will be creating raps about survivor. It can be about Haiti, my survivor series, CBS survivor, whatever.Each of you should post a rap on the forum individually, and the person with the best rap will win immunity for their tribe. Also, the person with the best rap on the losing team will be the Saboteur for tribal council.
Tips:
-Use humor. Everyone likes a rap that makes them laugh.
-Use rhyme schemes. Simply put, rhyming sounds good.
-Make your rap clever. Smarter=Better.
-Have fun. If you have fun making it, chances are we’ll have fun reading it.
-Spend some time making your rap. It’ll look better if you spend 30 minutes working on it as opposed to 5.

Those are the 5 categories I will be judging the raps on. The person with the highest score wins immunity for their tribe.

Begin whenever you want, raps due at 5 PM EST tomorrow!
3498 days 1 hour ago
Monkey135
lol it will be funny :D
3498 days 1 hour ago
DryIceBros
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
3498 days ago
Monkey135
I'm girl so idk I'm gonna do this lol
3498 days ago
DallasAndrew
And where's our medallion?
3498 days ago
Connor_
^
3498 days ago
Sackeshi
i will suck at this
3498 days ago
yinzer149
The medallion for the fans (yes I waited purposely)

The medallion says thy in the event if a tie, the fans will win immunity
3498 days ago
Sackeshi
Sackeshi rap

Survivor started in the year 2000, People sucked they thought it was a vacation having fun not playing the game oh the pain of watching their game. If not for the fat man it would have been a flop him and 3 others taking charge people so stupid using the alphabet to cast there vote. a vote of 1-1-1-1-1-1-4 like um hello this is not a luck sport play the game if you know what it is because not voting together is just stupid. In season 2,3 and 4 there was a little little more strategy but they still didn't get the game it was such a shame. Season 5 Brian the 1st man with a brain played the game dominating putting the other 79 of the time to shame for how they played the game. Season 6 Rob C tried something new a genius at the time when there were few not just going with the alliance the producers game you switching from tribe 1 and tribe 2 look at you your controlling the game bringing fame to your name no shame in your game. The sad part getting 3rd because the creepy knife guys took the girl who beat him in the end. Season 7 by the name of johnny fair play a villain who was evil no shame in anything anytime made people laugh and cry lied on him grandma made people think she had died got to f3 only to have the same fait as Rob c. Allstars B Rob took the game only to get 2nd such a shame same with twila in season 9 for the jury was bitter they are all the time Tom on a dominat tribe got to f2 he won he was sly season 11 old and new along with the idol that had no clue. 12 had 4 tribes and a new power season 13 f3 for the 1st time 14,15,16, they used the idols to there advantage 17 the perfict game no votes to kick out and 7-0 in the jury 18 same old same 19 russell hantz played an evil game used idols minipulation he ran the game the jury was bitter and he lost what a shame same fate in 20 21 was all new 22 B Rob he won 23, ri back again 24 one world a dominate winner. 25 26 nothing much better 27 blood lines were drawn. 28 king tony the best of them all. Long live survivor
3497 days 22 hours ago
Russell11
??? I thought we were rapping ^^^
3497 days 22 hours ago
log2016
this is just a history of Survivor??? have you ever listened to any rap?
3497 days 22 hours ago
Russell11
Good players move in silence
Use they wisdom, not violence
Always at the bottom, but keep climbing
And stay strong, always survivin

Immunity idols are a curse, make yo game go from bad to worse
This game is really like no other, unless of course you're talking bout Big Brother

From Boston Rob to Parvati even to Russell Hantz
I even remember that time when Rich Hatch "just took off his pants"

Fiji oh Fiji, Rocky oh Rocky,
He wasn't that good, so why was he so cocky?

My tribe is always better, don't agree then write a letter
Although I won't answer back, cuz u wack, take a nap

So get your torches ready, make sure that they're smokin
And get the hell off my island, cuz the tribe has spoken
3497 days 22 hours ago
log2016
Richard Hatch got paid but paying taxes ain't his game

Up in Haiti I have been, Sittin under that roof of tin

Yinzer doin crazy challenges makin me rap, who you think I am man?! IM WHITE AS CRAP

Ballin with my boi Tyson what a game he played, 1 milli is what he definitely made

I know the Favs got this cause we oh so fly, fans just stop trying go sit and watch us fly by

Fans got rid of Riley which ain't very cool, so now we gon beat you to make you look a fool

We will dominate you just like Koror, we don't care who you are we know you want no more

I'm spittin straight fire you can't stop this rhyme, now Yinzer come on over and hand us that immunity just one more TIME

*drops the mic*
3497 days 22 hours ago
log2016
Me and Asher just went off
3497 days 21 hours ago
Sackeshi
A rap is a poem put to a beat
3497 days 21 hours ago
jayhawk123
I suck at rapping can I send mine?

open group

Yinzers Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!