This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Balboa

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Balboa

4044 days 3 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Well congrats to bigbro for dominating the challenge and winning immunity! EM002 also has immunity and cannot be voted off!

EM002 - Was not being able to participate in the next challenge worth having immunity tonight? Also, do the 2 votes give you an advantage?

bigbro263 - Do you need immunity tonight?

Anoreoz897 - You didn't even try in the challenge. Should that make you easy to get rid of soon?

XJamzX - Is tonight an easy vote?

Lucky17 - Do you feel that alliances are still strong at this point in the game?

MariahAnn - Do you feel that the idol will come into play tonight?

Esquiff - You seem like the obvious target. Have you accepted you fate or are you trying to get people to flip?

You have until 3 EST tomorrow (May 16th) to send me your vote. No vote is a self vote. One of you will be the 12th person voted out of this game and the 6th member of the jury.
4044 days 3 hours ago
Esquiff
It is honestly futile to get people to flip. I really just want honesty at this point.

So if you guys are voting me out, please just tell me now and I will just resign.
4044 days 3 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Anoreoz897 - You didn't even try in the challenge. Should that make you easy to get rid of soon?

If I didn't do well, then I should be somewhat safe.
4044 days 3 hours ago
Anoreoz897
The best part is when you find out one of your closest allies has already asked other people about Final 3 instead of you :).
4044 days 3 hours ago
Esquiff
Just keep in mind, I am going to the Jury!
4044 days 3 hours ago
Esquiff
I just want you all to be aware, I have four clues to the Idol, and two more guesses before I have to submit! Vote wisely ;)
4044 days 3 hours ago
bigbro263
bigbro263 - Do you need immunity tonight?

I need immunity EVERY night. EVERYONE needs immunity every night, but only one of us can get it, or in this case 2.
4044 days 3 hours ago
Esquiff
No I am pretty sure you meant, only Esquiff needs Immunity LOL
4044 days 2 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
4/9 votes received
4043 days 9 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
*collects urn*
4043 days 9 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so
4043 days 9 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
*nobody stands*
4043 days 9 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Ok the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I will read the votes
4043 days 9 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
1st vote....
*flips it*...
Esquiff
4043 days 9 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
2nd vote....
*flips it*...
Lucky17
4043 days 9 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
3rd vote....
*flips it*...
MariahAnn

open group

Chill's Survivor: Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!