This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

IMMUNITY #3

Topic » IMMUNITY #3

4093 days 18 hours ago
thefish
Hello castaways, this is your third immunity challenge.
Harakeke now has a man less with Jrfrhodes being voted off at the last tribal council.

Now to the challenge...!
Your job is to have everybody in your tribe try and do this sliding challenge, the tribe with the least points with all the scores put together will face tribal council. You post the scores in your tribe groups.
http://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/immunity-3/
Good luck everyone you have 24 hours!
Survivors ready? GO!
4093 days 17 hours ago
thefish
Oh yeah you must post a SCREENSHOT of your scores in your tribe groups
4093 days 17 hours ago
bwburke94
This is gonna be EASY! Can't do it tonight since it's 11:00 already... but tomorrow I can do it.
4093 days 17 hours ago
Andie3Palmer
Well can't screen shot so in out of luck
4093 days 16 hours ago
bwburke94
It's technically "tomorrow". Posting the image as I type.
4093 days 12 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Well I can screenshot BUT the problem is I'm weak at sliding puzzles so sorry tribe!
4093 days 11 hours ago
Ireks
I suck at these :/
4093 days 9 hours ago
Mjmpb
I did! Yay!
4093 days 9 hours ago
HelloLove
Did any Hareke do it yet?
4092 days 17 hours ago
thefish
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHALLENGE OVER! The results will be revealed shortly.
4092 days 17 hours ago
Roshy
bullllshit
4092 days 17 hours ago
thefish
In first place with a combined score of 3078552 is..... AORAKI! Congrats Aoraki you win immunity!
4092 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
>_>
4092 days 17 hours ago
thefish
Now its down to Pounamu and Harekeke, one of you tribes got a score of 2063328 while the other tribe only got 1160082 the tribe safe is....................
4092 days 17 hours ago
thefish
POUNAMU!
4092 days 17 hours ago
thefish
Harakeke it looks like i'll be seeing you again tonight at tribal council... good luck

open group

TheFish's Survivor: New Zealand

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!