This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: "Cancún, Mexico"

Topic » Episode 1: "Cancún,..

3602 days ago
Kenu67
Host: congrats Alex you have won the second challenge. You are safe and will pick one contestant to go into the duel. I will mail you for your decision

Those who don't complete the challenge will he put I to the vote to be the second person in the duel
3602 days ago
ghrocky100
can I wait and see who gets put in? or do I have to make my decision now?
3602 days ago
Kenu67
No you don't have to make it now. Think about your decision
3602 days ago
domarco13
Dang I just got on :(
3602 days ago
domarco13
Please don't pick me I've already earned my stripes in a duel now it's two other people's turn :(
3601 days 23 hours ago
Missalice3
(Sorry I wasn't here, I was spending time with my family, and my little brother got sick)
3601 days 23 hours ago
westyman558
Awh :(

Cf: well I dint win... Eh
3601 days 23 hours ago
Kenu67
(It's fine)
3601 days 22 hours ago
westyman558
Cf: only three more days here then I'm going to next week. We had quite a interesting first week
3601 days 22 hours ago
EternalBlossom
This was an extremely bad time for me. I was at my summer job. I can be at challenges at 8pm est at the earliest.
3601 days 6 hours ago
Kenu67
Host: it's time to reveal which two people will have to compete in the Dog vs. Dog Duel.

The votes have been counted and Justin (maxcrosby) you have received the most votes and will be going into the Duel.

Alex since you won the challenge you along get to decide who the other person in the duel will be. Alex has chosen...
3601 days 6 hours ago
Kenu67
Victoria (HaterDie)

Justin and Victoria you both will now battle it out to see who gets to stay in the competition
3601 days 6 hours ago
westyman558
Cf: yay not in the duel and I'm going to week two!
3601 days 6 hours ago
domarco13
yes im safe :)
3601 days 4 hours ago
Missalice3
CF: I...survived...episode one? *gives a small smile*

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!