This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Star Episode 6: "Antarctica"

Topic » All Star Episode 6:..

3298 days 20 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
I CAN TOTALLY DEAL WITH THAT IT WAS BY DEFAULT
I WINNNNNN
YAYYYY
3298 days 20 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
I made Final 5 yay
3298 days 20 hours ago
domarco13
Wow this is bullshit I said I couldn't make it and yet you still do the freaking challenge with one fucking person that is total bullshit plain and simple if people say they can't make which obviously more then one person did then you shouldn't do the fucking challenge grats cara
3298 days 20 hours ago
domarco13
It's the fucking final 6 if someone says they can't make it and it doesn't answer you shouldn't do the challenge at that time this is not cool at all and your right lenu it isn't fair and you know it
3298 days 20 hours ago
domarco13
I said yesterday I couldn't. Make it today at six giving you PLENTY of time to reschedule
3298 days 20 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
I kinda agree
But I'm perfectly fine with being the winner
3298 days 20 hours ago
Kenu67
You were the ONLY PERSON who said you couldn't make it. Blake and Vanessa said they could. Cara didn't respond but she came. Marisa was on but she didn't check in and Jake didn't say anything to me. It's not my fault people say they will show up and they don't And it's not my fault if people don't respond when I ask them when they are avalible
3298 days 19 hours ago
Survivorgame1
3298 days 19 hours ago
domarco13
I mean u never even made it an official time all u did was ask if we could make the time I never even knew the time was official
3298 days 18 hours ago
kkoster001
I'm only kind of mad because you also sent a message saying this would be rescheduled. Thats why i didn't show.
3298 days 18 hours ago
kkoster001
Nevermind Kenu, your other man just now popped up. My bad entirely
3298 days 16 hours ago
domarco13
I think this is complete bullsht and we should do an actual challenge when everyone is ready because now I'm going into the duel AGAIN because of a stupid thing you did making a default win when you never even made the time official only asking if we could make it even cara who is putting me in for god knows what reason admitted it wasn't fair so like wtf I think we should actually set a time instead of giving a default win in the fucking final 6
3298 days 4 hours ago
Kenu67
The votes are in...

Jake Acres - [Warthhogs] 1
Marisa - [CrazyCourtney] 1
Vanessa Lain - [Survivorgame] 3

Vanessa for the fourth time this season you will be in another battle. Cara has chosen to put in.... Amanda into the battle. Amanda last time you were in a battle you were eliminated. This will also be your fourth battle this season but this time one of you wont make it past this point. Good luck
3298 days 4 hours ago
kkoster001
Good luck ladies!
3298 days 3 hours ago
domarco13
yeah fuck you menu this is bullshit like honestly we all agreed this was stupid and yet you stick with it like what the fuck

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!