This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Star Episode 7: "The Finale & Reunion Show"

Topic » All Star Episode 7: "The..

3289 days ago
kkoster001
Cara, you don't know that it will happen. no one does, I could be horrible. I just wanted the fair chance.
3289 days ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Blake.
Literally everyone will vote for you.
You already won season 1.
Give me and Marisa a chance
3289 days ago
kkoster001
A chance? I didn't get one of those in the final challenge.
3289 days ago
CrazyCourtney0
Also, I'd be okay with a redo as well.
3289 days ago
Giraffez
If it's fair it's not and honey literally no one would of voted for either of you no matter what because Marisa was a step above inact and you were a step below Amanda
3289 days ago
Warthhogs
Yasss redo
3289 days ago
CorinneKaplan4460
MARISA NO
3289 days ago
CorinneKaplan4460
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
3289 days ago
EllieC13
I'm just gonna say it because I've been semi spying while waiting for this to end so I know the basics of what's going on. If Blake gets to final 2 which given his track record is a fair possibility,a fair few people will vote him to win as a protest vote. Like "Kenu didn't want him in the final in the first place so let's make him the winner." This situation sucks for everyone but it is somewhat fun to be an observer for a change. That is all.
3289 days ago
CorinneKaplan4460
I WORKED TOO HARD FOR THIS
I BETRAYED MY CLOSEST ALLY FOR THIS
NOOOOOOOO
3289 days ago
kkoster001
See, she agrees to. The funny thing is that you kind of proves my point. You want a chance to win, and I wanted a chance to compete. Yet you take away my opportunity and still ask for one in return. Like I had a doctors appointment Cara. Let's be fair.
3289 days ago
EllieC13
Except it. Poor Kenu's realised she's backed into a corner; I'd advise you do the same.
3289 days ago
kkoster001
You said your closest ally was V, and she quit so........plus with my track record Ellie? I didn't win not 1 challenge.
3289 days ago
EllieC13
*accept
3289 days ago
CorinneKaplan4460
BLAKE.
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I FELT WHEN I GOT ELIMINATED IN SEASON 2?
THE SAME EXACT WAY.
I WAS PISSED, BUT I NEVER ASKED FOR A REDO BECAUSE THATS THE GAME

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!