This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KDR Untucked: Episode 4

Topic » KDR Untucked: Episode 4

3253 days 17 hours ago
Giraffez
love you
3253 days 17 hours ago
Kenu67
Next we have Rikku
3253 days 17 hours ago
Giraffez
Rikku (caitlin): so your gown was there i guess is all i can say it wasn't the best and it wasn't the worse your pagent YES THANK YOU this is a pagent dress I love it and would actually wear it and as for your answer like with Coco it seems generic and overall not original
3253 days 17 hours ago
Westyman557
*breaths in deep*
3253 days 17 hours ago
CaitlinBella
*tears up*
Thank you so much judges!
3253 days 17 hours ago
Kenu67
Next is Celeste...
3253 days 17 hours ago
Giraffez
Celeste (tets):  ok your gown was ok but i wish you girls learned to look at what the others are doing because  how Killa did this ROCKED but i don't like yours it doesn't do the same for me really now as for your pagent i love the length i love the look but theres something off about it and your answer is ok i like it just wish it was more indepth
3253 days 17 hours ago
Westyman557
Conf: at least my gown was good.... *scratches back of neck*
3253 days 17 hours ago
EllieC13
*gives Giraffez side eye when he says Killa did it better*
3253 days 17 hours ago
Giraffez
she did in my opinion
3253 days 17 hours ago
EllieC13
*shakes head*
Ok...
3253 days 17 hours ago
Kenu67
And finally we have Sexy...
3253 days 17 hours ago
Giraffez
Sexy (fell): I like your gown it's nice but not slutty now your pagent look again middle of the road for me it's nice but I don't know it's just there really is no other way to describe it the answer was so bad i actually got happier i'm a dude and this is the first time Sexy that i'm not really loving Sexy Nightmare don't let your good standings let you feel comfortable at any momnet you can go and don't forget that kick it back up or I promise you you will be going home

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!