This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pandora’s Panic: 1.3 The Sinister Sisters

Topic » Pandora’s Panic: 1.3 The..

860 days 23 hours ago
razzberryjuice
*Caspian sits in the bar, sipping an electric pink cocktail and watching. He wasn't interested in getting himself involved with any of this... but it sure was a good show.*
860 days 23 hours ago
Demgirl6
Angie: *she sits in the middle of the street somewhere and watches rats scurry around. this is a completely normal activity*
860 days 23 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Graham, while walking around to look for things to do, finds Angie staring at rats.*
"I see you have nothing better to do right now."
860 days 23 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Txts Graham*

Heyyy
860 days 23 hours ago
Symmetry888
Dara glances at him. "You didn't see a thing," they say as if they haven't stuffed their bag full of stolen goods, shaking their head as they walk past him out of the store and down the street.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/47e8b0c05b09721a7d1a5b34e007fc3c/e0af56af4419691e-b6/s540x810/222be120d1eb0b190b2a9b6e099e1dbcf23b9c82.gif
860 days 23 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Dinlas sees his brother in the bar as he blinks*
“You saw nothing…”
860 days 23 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Gunter zips his lips before following after them*
“Didn’t see a thing, my lips are shut.”
860 days 23 hours ago
Symmetry888
Dara smiles slightly at him before pausing to also watch Angie staring at rats. "....."
860 days 23 hours ago
razzberryjuice
"Oh, I saw everything, bro." *He chuckles.* "But don't worry about it. You know my stance on the matter. But..."

*He ponders, tapping his lips.*

"Family comes first. So if you ever need backup for something... I'm right here."
860 days 23 hours ago
Demgirl6
Angie: *she blinks, glancing up and tilting her head at him* Oh. I am here entirely by choice! *she smiles before pausing to look at the two (2) new arrivals to Rat Watch* ...
860 days 23 hours ago
Symmetry888
"What is wrong with you?" they ask Angie chuckling.
860 days 23 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"I see. But for what purpose?"
*Graham stares at the text he just got. He responds back.*
-ye-
860 days 23 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Dinlas groans*
“Look I didn’t kill her im just cleaning up the mess.”
*He raises an eyebrow*
“You’re not even gonna ask me for a favor?”

*Gunter blinks seeing angie do that too*
“Are rats that interesting?”
860 days 23 hours ago
Demgirl6
Angie, very helpfully: Rats. *(●ˇ∀ˇ●)*
860 days 23 hours ago
coolKat
*Kaleb makes his way to a coffee shop down the street from his apartment, he could really care less about Vanessa and Kimon and the rest of them being missing* “Yeah I’ll take a large coffee, with a splash of milk and a lot of sugar.”

*Kaleb hands the barista the money, not even noticing that it’s not the same person as usual, he taps on the counter as he waits*

open group

Pandora’s Panic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!