This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Wrong Turn 1

Topic » Wrong Turn 1

1041 days 23 hours ago
camell22
Leslie: *remember he was forced to go because he was supposed to be in charge with peoples bag and shit ;-; he just play his angry birds*
1041 days 23 hours ago
Scarelet
Bryce: "I'm sure the road is fine! Nothing bad ever happened by taking a detour!"

*he smiles like an idiot*
1041 days 23 hours ago
Demgirl6
Clara: *she inspects her nails, frowning as she listens to everyone* ...Flying would've saved us from flat tires. And from Franky's driving...! *pauses* ...But what Bryce said. Totally, yeah.
1041 days 23 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Franky sighs looking back to the road*
“I’m not a blockhead and it’s a straight road right now relax.”

*Steph grabs a bottle of water*
“Cause some people didn’t feel like paying for flights and would rather sit in a hot smelly RV”
1041 days 23 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Kilo looks up from her very shiny shirt buttons and frowns, internally agreeing that the RV do indeed smell a lil'... smelly*
Kinda like Doritos! *She mumbles semi-excitedly to herself.*
  Did I pack any chips?
*She digs through her bag, looking for snacks.*
1041 days 23 hours ago
risekujikawas
Dante: im guessing you never watched 80's horror movies have you bryce" Dante says as he takes  drag of his  joint
1041 days 23 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Bold claim coming from Brycehead over there."

*Millie stares out the window, still moping as they somehow fit like 20+ people into this RV.*
1041 days 23 hours ago
Symmetry888
Lilith looks at Bryce smiling like an idiot. "And if there is any problem, we can count on you to push the RV until it starts again right? With all that... muscle..." She's eying his arms.
1041 days 23 hours ago
Tommy123
*Grace is sitting on the couch trying to get cell service*

Grace: I am not getting any service
1041 days 23 hours ago
nateclove
*Sandra rolls her eyes at Lilith, eyeing her like the plague*

"Everything usually goes wrong when you take a detour," she says to Bryce.
1041 days 23 hours ago
Symmetry888
She looks at Sandra like she's mud on her shoe. "Not much does go right for you, does it Sandra?" she asks.
1041 days 23 hours ago
Scarelet
Bryce: "Duh! I'm like so strong"
1041 days 23 hours ago
Tommy123
*Grace looks at Sandra*

Grace: Don't say that Sandra, I don't need to get scared or nervous before vacation
1041 days 23 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Steph glances at Kilo*
“There’s gotta be some somewhere. These knuckleheads packed every other kind of snack”
1041 days 23 hours ago
Symmetry888
Lilith trails her fingers along Bryce's arm from where she's sitting. "Very strong," she agrees. "As expected of our resident jock."

open group

Final Destination: QUICK RP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!