This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE SHOWS Week 1 Performances

Topic » LIVE SHOWS Week 1 Performances

4087 days 15 hours ago
Brogs17
CONGRATS TO OUR TOP 15! We just cut the amount of contestants in half and you were one of the lucky ones who got to move on to the LIVE SHOWS, but the competition is FAR from over. This is the LIVE SHOWS, the hardest part of the competition! Each week one or two acts will go home! Every week we will get closer and closer to the FINALE, where the top 3 acts will battle it out for the title of X FACTOR USA SEASON 3 CHAMPION! Just to inform you, each week is about 2-3 days.

HERE ARE THE RULES:

1. You post your performance in the forum "LIVE SHOWS Week ___ Performances"
2. You will only have 24 hours to post your performance.
3. JUDGES: If your contestant did not post his/her performance yet and it is about to be the deadline, than you can post a video on their behalf with no penalty given.
4. If there is no performance posted by the performer, or by the coach on behalf of the performer by the deadline, then I will post a performance for them, BUT after the poll results have been closed, I will deduct 3% of their total percentage because of a late penalty. MAKE SURE THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN! Last season a contestant would have made it to the next round but after the 3% deduction penalty, he fell below the other contestant who was going to go home, so be careful.
5. After the 24 hours for the Performances, I will post a NO SPAMMMING poll. This poll will be open for 24 hours.
6. After 24 hours, I will close the poll and reveal who is safe and who is not, I will also reveal how everybody ranked according to the votes.
7. IF YOU ARE ELIMINATED, DO NOT LEAVE THE GROUP. If you would like to help crown the winner of the X FACTOR USA Season 3 than do NOT leave the group because in the FINALE, there are three polls and one of them is a Jury poll where only members of the group who have made it to the LIVE SHOWS and been eliminated (the Jury) can vote for who they want to win, and that poll plays a BIG part in who ends up winning because I average out all three polls to decide the winner. (More info on that will be given later)

THIS WEEK:

Post your videos below as you always do, with your username (performer) and then post your performance video as well. The deadline is tomorrow at 6 pm pst! Make sure to have it in by then. This week is a DOUBLE ELIMINATION, so make sure you do your best so you do not become one of the Bottom 2.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!
4087 days 15 hours ago
MattsBBUpdates
MattsBBUpdates (Mariah Carey)

Vision Of Love: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tov22NtCMC4

I chose this song because I believe this really brings out her beautiful, natural voice!
4087 days 15 hours ago
Winwinred
Winwinred (Lady gaga)

The Edge Of Glory (Piano Version)
4087 days 15 hours ago
Isaiah821
Isaiah821 (Beyonce)

4087 days 15 hours ago
ZJ11
ZJ11 (Calvin Harris)

You used to hold me

4087 days 15 hours ago
HelloLove
HelloLove (Angie Miller)
4087 days 14 hours ago
kenta
kenta (mary j blige)

4087 days 14 hours ago
jayhawk123
Jayahwk123(the script)
Break even

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MzCLLHscMOw
4087 days 14 hours ago
MonaMania
MonaMania (SMASH)

4087 days 14 hours ago
Serenaaa
Serenaaa (Britney Spears<3)

4087 days 13 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
JosephinaAlexis (Glee)

4087 days 11 hours ago
JordanLloydFan
Just want to let my team know (Jake, Mona, Serena) I will not be posting videos for you.. your a participant in the game so if you fail to participate, you deal with the consequences.

Happy to see that serenaaa (i love serena williams btw) and mona have already posted, don't miss out jake! And gl to everyone!
4087 days 4 hours ago
kaylee21
Kaylee21(Rihanna)

I just wanted to say that i LOVE this song, it's so romantic! <3
4086 days 18 hours ago
muffinman
4086 days 17 hours ago
Chloeox
Chloeox (Nicki Minaj)

It's an amazing song! <3

open group

X FACTOR USA SEASON 3 LIVE SHOWS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!