This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #16; Khayeb

Topic » Tribal Council #16; Khayeb

3495 days 15 hours ago
log2016
Riley has won immunity
Votes due by 6:00 PM EST
PYN for a question
3495 days 15 hours ago
Broniak
Maxwell
3495 days 15 hours ago
wym395
Carlos
3495 days 15 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
RiRi
3495 days 15 hours ago
log2016
Maxwell- Great effort in the challenge today but came just short. Do you think you missed out on the F3 with that loss?

Carlos- Next step is Final Three. Any one specific thing that you think must happen for you to be there other than just not being voted for?

Riley- Another challenge win and it secures your spot in the Final three. Do you think you wouldn't be here if it weren't for immunities or do you think you could have managed?
3495 days 15 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Riley- Another challenge win and it secures your spot in the Final three. Do you think you wouldn't be here if it weren't for immunities or do you think you could have managed?

I would have been here, because I have a VERY strong alliance member who I have worked with all this time. I ove them, and I can't wait to see how we will do in the Final Tribal Council.
3495 days 15 hours ago
Broniak
I do think it was a giant loss. Carlos and I recieved 2 last time and I think if will be the same this time. It seems quite apparent the f2 will either be Riley and I or David and Carlos.
3495 days 15 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
I want another question, please.
3495 days 15 hours ago
Broniak
Me too
3495 days 13 hours ago
wym395
Carlos- Next step is Final Three. Any one specific thing that you think must happen for you to be there other than just not being voted for?

The most important thing is not being voted out but since there are loyalties already set it will be the same as last trbal.
3495 days 12 hours ago
Broniak
The only difference tonight: If David self votes, Carlos is SCREWED!
3495 days 1 hour ago
Broniak
Carlos being screwed may be the best thing that ever happened this game.
3494 days 17 hours ago
log2016
First Vote

Carlos
3494 days 17 hours ago
log2016
Second Vote

David
3494 days 17 hours ago
log2016
Second Vote

Maxwell
3494 days 17 hours ago
log2016
That's 1 for Max, Carlos and David

open group

Jay and Log's Survivor: Morocco

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!