This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM6 - Reward & Immunity Challenge (9)

Topic » #NTM6 - Reward & Immunity..

3292 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
WINNER: Lenox

for the third time, without using random.org, Lenox you will get a chance to pick the photoshoot for the next week. Congratulations!
3292 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
j.) Lemme' give the extra points

Cara - 1 stone
Lenox - 2 stones
3292 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
WINNER: Lenox

Lenox, it's now in your hand to give extra points to each one of your tribe. I will mail you what restrictions you'll have, Congratulations!
3292 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Auction is already done, Congratulations! Here are the summary of the auction.

a.) Perfect 10 Challenge Score - CARA
b.) Hidden Immunity Idol #1 -  FRANCISCO
c.) Individual Immunity - ALLISON
d.) Secret Advantage - JON
e.) Who votes who? - CARA
f.) 2 Photos at 1 shoot - JOSH
g.) Hidden Immunity Idol #2 - FRANCISCO
h.) Where do I stand? - NO ONE
i.) Next week's shoot theme - LENOX
j.) Giving extra points - LENOX

Which means Nicole and Natasha, I have nothing for you.
3292 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Now here's the left extra stones that will stand as your official Challenge score. It also means that Cara, your 8 left stones will automatically be a 10.

Allison - 10
Cara - 10
Jon - 10
Lenox - 10
Natasha - 10
Josh - 5
Francisco - 0
Nicole - 0
3292 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
I said also when the auction begins you have to say "DONE" so I would like to give a plus to all who do so, and also for those who have been active for the week I will also give a plus.

Allison - 2
Cara - 2
Francisco - 2
Jon - 2
Nicole - 2
Josh - 1
Natasha - 1
Lenox - 0 (Follow directions all the time + Make sure to be active at the house)
3292 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
For Cara, Francisco, Jon and Lenox. I will mail you infos you will need while Allison and Josh, your power will only be used today.
3292 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
the Issue for Model Division Magazine will also be up today, so make sure to view it ;)
3292 days 17 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
OMG Yay!!!
3292 days 16 hours ago
nikw98
I said done :/
3292 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Oh my Lenox. i didn't noticed that, sorry :o
3292 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
2 prizes for Mama!!! YES!!!
3291 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Before we go through the next photoshoot, here is Lenox's choice on extra points.

Lenox - 4
Josh - 3
Allison - 2
Francisco - 2
Nicole - 2
Cara - 1
Jon - 1
Natasha - 1
3291 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
which makes the total extra points:
Lenox - 5
Allison - 4
Francisco - 4
Josh - 4
Nicole - 4
Cara - 3
Jon - 3
Natasha - 2
3291 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
~ IMMUNITY CHALLENGE ~

Hello, Hello! Welcome to your 9th photoshoot, you did come so far today. So if you already view the Model Division Magazine - May 2015 Issue, you have a total idea on what will be the next photoshoot.

Today we're talking 'bout Summer photoshoot ideas. There will be  themes in your next shoot which means each 2 of you will have 1 theme to portray, I will now reveal the themes and some explanation.

Summer-In-Style: LENOX AND NATASHA
- or in the Top 10, Summer Diva was portrayed by Karlie Kloss, our Next Top Model Winner of Cycle 3. You don't need to have the swimsuit to be on style you could always be in fashion wearing summer dresses, shorts, etc. It's up to you to be creative and be the SUMMER DIVA.

Summer Hotness: FRANCISCO AND JON
- this theme features the Next Top Model, Cycle 5 Winner, our very own judge. What you can see is of course so much sex appeal, which Marlon back at his season was an expert, which was also one of the things on why he won. You need to have that sex appeal and hotness which is ofcourse the season is Summer.

Summer in a Simple Way: ALLISON AND JOSH
- this theme is a combination of three themes, the Summer in the Pool which we saw Miranda Kerr, in the beach where we saw Cycle 4 Winner, Edward Wilding and In-Summer Modeling featuring Mario Casas. A very simple shot but yet needs the creativeness of yours, what do people do in summer? That question will help you to find the perfect shot.

Vintage Summer: CARA AND NICOLE
- this theme features the great one, the Cycle 4's first runner-up, Jessica Stam. An old fashion will be a high-fashion today. What should be present at this shot? Elegance at it's best, again you don't need swimwears to find the vintage, it should looks like or should be summer. Be creative enough to find your best shot.

Goodluck to all of you, I know JOSH and ALLISON will have some ideas because they already have seen the issue, so if you haven't seen the May 2015 Issue of Model Division yet, just go here:
http://www.tengaged.com/group/6573/forum/topic/15220526

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!