This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM6 - Reward & Immunity Challenge (13)

Topic » #NTM6 - Reward & Immunity..

3224 days 13 hours ago
Maicolx3
Thank God!!!!
3224 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
I'm now here with the results.
3224 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
It is both the castings results and the tribal council.
3224 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
But first let's go with castings.
3224 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Here's the tally byfar:

Cara - 3 out of 3
Allison - 1 out of 3
Lenox - 1 out of 3
Natasha - 1 out of 3
Jon - 0 out of 3
3224 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Now It's time for me to judge your castings.
3224 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
WINNER'S CHOICE:

Cara:
Karlie - Great shot! I'm so speechless about this shot. All I can say about this is you portray Karlie well.

Natasha:
Ebony - Fierceness is what Ebony is made of. I can really see the Ebony aura there. It is a nice shot, pose, dress and all.

Allison:
L - She probably like dresses as I reviewed her past performances. L just like you are both unique on your own ways. So I think you did a nice job

Lenox:
Marlon - Oh yeah! Sexy all over! You could probably be the Marlon female version. This shot was really really fantastic. Well done :)

Jon:
Edward - I do feel the similarities between you and Edward. This was a great shot, and I think you're right when you say you're both daring.
3224 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Now since I've seen you all work hard and have answered all questions, I'm gonna be booking all of you!

BOOKED:
Allison
Cara
Jon
Lenox
Natasha
3224 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
TOTAL BOOKINGS:

Cara - 4 out of 4
Allison - 2 out of 4
Lenox - 2 out of 4
Natasha - 2 out of 4
Jon - 1 out of 4
3224 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Cara, you have made history becoming the THIRD model in the history of Next Top Model to book all agencies. A huge Congratulations for you!
3224 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Now I have here, THE RESULTS!
3224 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
3224 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
|| TRIBAL COUNCIL ||
3224 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Come on in guise!
3224 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Now, let's bring in the members of the jury, Ansel, Cameron, Nicole, Francisco and Josh who was voted out at the last tribal council.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!