This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM8 - Challenge & Photoshoot (6)

Topic » #NTM8 - Challenge &..

2520 days 4 hours ago
Neme91
YAS Spencer coming to slay this week
2520 days 3 hours ago
haycsclair
First of all, thanks, Lily. It was a challenge for me, but I do really love challenges.

Since I didn't make much of an impression to the Judges in my last week's photo, I really need to bring my A-game now. So for this challenge, I carefully picked the photo I'm going to submit.

I didn't go with the cliche definition of "good side". For me, a good side of a person is shown through the aura he or she emanates to people. Someone who is calm, serene and relaxed. Someone who portrays innocence. In this photo, I bring all the characteristics of a "good side".

http://40.media.tumblr.com/34a2239dde948ce8b01e0d473cc6b928/tumblr_nfox5yABMc1tpkgdko5_1280.jpg

It is not just a challenge for me. It's crunch time and it's either now or never. Make it or break it.
2520 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2520 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
MY COMMENTS:

Lily - With your gorgeous and angelic face, I kinda wanted more to it, since you've picked who side will be on. So, I'm kind of wanting more to the photo, this one is very simple to the point I think you could have chosen different photo. Though, there's nothing wrong with the photo, it's just that you could do better.

Sean - I'm kinda surprise you weren't put up in the good side as you have this very striking look to you that you're like planning something, and of course this was a perfect challenge for you. For the photo, I like it very much, it gives those intense look like you're gonna do something no one will like, so good for you!

Francisco - For me, your looks will fit both sides, so looking at this photo I was kinda disappointed. Though, the background looks has that evil I am kinda looking for, it's very mysterious, but the pose ruin it for me. You're not giving this fire I am really looking for, for that evil side.

Lucky - Just like Francisco's, your face will do both sides, when you smile there's this vibe that one person will look, will be smiling as well, and when you go fierce, it is very striking. Looking at this photo, you've done good, just good.
2520 days ago
Jerard
Elva - No doubt you can pull this one of, you have this sweet face everyone would be happy to look at. I kinda wanted the photo to become carefree, but your pose kinda do it for me. Your face looks beautiful, like as always. So I think you've done a pretty fair job, Congratulations!

Gigi - That's what I am looking for! This shot is very very outstanding! I kinda enjoy looking at your photo, you look really beautiful, you look like you are dominating, you look like a queen of some tribe or this group who is looking to invade something. I think you now are taking the competition more serious. Great Job!

Spencer - That's what I am looking for you Spencer, the right photo for the right shoot, for the right time. I've been waiting for this guy to really stand out, and you quite did it. The photo looks real scary, like you've done some murder, which is of course makes you evil, so this shot is perfect for the theme.

Sui - Doing good is quite a challenge for you, since just like Sean's, your face is striking. But hey, I think you've done the best out of all those in the good side. You were challenged, but it didn't hinder you to find this photo which will fit the challenge very well, you look soft and beautiful.
2520 days ago
Jerard
With that being said, here are the Top 3 of today's challenge:

- Gigi Hadid
- Spencer Neville
- Sui He
2520 days ago
Jerard
With a score of 9.7, the winner of the challenge is
2520 days ago
Jerard
2520 days ago
Jerard
no is, but are
2520 days ago
haycsclair
Thanks for the comment, Jerard.
2520 days ago
Jerard
GIGI HADID and SPENCER NEVILLE!
2520 days ago
haycsclair
WOW!
2520 days ago
haycsclair
*claps*

Congrats, Gigi and Spencer.
2520 days ago
Jerard
Oh sorry I did a mistake, it was supposed to be Sean, not Sui. Sorry x
2520 days ago
aj1111
Congrats you 2!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!