This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM8 - Challenge & Photoshoot (9)

Topic » #NTM8 - Challenge &..

2516 days 17 hours ago
coolKat
No Sui :(
2516 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
Lucky Blue Smith:

8 + 17 + 9.2 + 7.5 + 8.35 = 50.05
2516 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
Your photo this week #Lucky is nothing compared to your last week's photo, but it was enough to keep you safe. Congratulations!
2516 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
TOP 5:
- Francisco Lachowski
- Lily Collins
- Elva Hsiao
- Lucky Blue Smith
- ???
2516 days 17 hours ago
haycsclair
I know I got a low score from Judge Carly and Judge Zach, so I also got a low average score from them.
2516 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
*camera rolls through Sean and Sui*
2516 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
Will the two of you please step forward? I have two models standing before me , but I only have one photo in my hand, and this photo represents the one of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
2516 days 17 hours ago
haycsclair
*holds Sean's hand*

I'm expecting this.
2516 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
Sean, you are here in the bottom as your photo is too bland, at this point in Top 6, you need to wow us, and the judges haven't got that reaction yet in looking at your photos. Do you deserve the last spot?
2516 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
Sui, your second consecutive time in the bottom, your downfall this week is not selling your photo to us. Will you be the one to take the last spot at the Top 5?
2516 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
I will only call one name, and the name that I do not call must immediately return to your house here, pack your belongings, and go home.
2516 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
2516 days 17 hours ago
haycsclair
*shakes head*

*looks at the screen*
2516 days 17 hours ago
Jerard

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!