This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Challenge & Photoshoot (10)

Topic » #NTM11 - Challenge &..

2115 days 7 hours ago
VictoriaW
Victoria- If the link for the first one is not there. Just put it in the address bar and it should send you to the link;)
2115 days 6 hours ago
DrG2
The Antibiotic
Cardboard tophat, metal neck piece and raffia skirt are what makes this outfit standout  but looks great and fashionable
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOE5MipFcXQ/TaT18if9KJI/AAAAAAAATME/7Rd2S6OZhiE/s840/Dinara%2BChetyrova%2B-%2BSch%25C3%25B6n%2521%2BMagazine%2B%252310%2B-%2B5.jpg

Formal
http://www.dinarachetyrova.com/uploads/8/3/7/4/83743768/image-3_orig.jpeg

Sportswear
https://i.mdel.net/newfaces/i/2011/03/SPORTS-_002_031-768x1024.jpg

Inspire
I inspired from Queen Ravenna and try to portray younger Ravenna
http://www.dinarachetyrova.com/uploads/8/3/7/4/83743768/elle-hk-sept-2008-6_orig.jpg

Foxy Fitwear
Hi foxy, today I wanna portray one of your wetsuit which is worn by surfers, divers, windsurfers, canoeists, and others engaged in water sports and other activities in or on water. But in here I will not show you the old school wetsuit which is the full body or half body, instead I will show you a modernization wetsuit. You can see how I combined the wetsuit with a belt which looks like it is unite with the lower suit and also I put some twist with the collar which is not full or half neck like usual but something more casual and also the zipper that they put in the front not in the back like usual
http://www.dinarachetyrova.com/uploads/8/3/7/4/83743768/1116-cos-104_orig.jpg

Bonus
1.        Garrett: sometimes he missed and sometimes he hit but when he hit, it really is a great photo and he is also another top5 in the first photoshoot that still stay in this comp and got 3 best photo so I think that says a lot
2.        Lenox: girl got really bad start but this past few shoots really make her a force to be reckoned with. I just thinking he might be Godfrey of the season so I will not surprised if she is in the final with me lol
3.        Hao: lately his photoshoot really missed the theme but I know this comeback will make him back to the first week that we know he is a great model
4.        Shawn: his photoshoot are kinda boring cause it just black and white almost all the time but sometimes it hit the theme with black and white. I just hope he would bring colors more cause he looks amazing when he did it like when he portray the winner
5.        Victoria: I dont think I have to tell you guys the reason again. Basic photo and basic model
2115 days 6 hours ago
DrG2
formal and sportswear belongs to Phoenix
2115 days 6 hours ago
haycsclair
XXCLOSEDXX
2115 days 5 hours ago
haycsclair
Welcome, models, in my humble agency, The Antibiotic!

Okay. So I'm glad no one came in late. As you know, I'm not a fan of late-comers.

Anyway,  I'll start giving my comments now.

HAO YUN XIANG - I'm glad to see you wearing a garment made up of carpet. While the idea is refreshing, the outfit is not really marketable. The fact that I can't see the whole clothing really disappoints me. But I admire your creativity in this one.

SHAWN MENDES - I know you already knew that you didn't hit the brand of my agency. I don't see any unconventional material on your clothing. It's an outfit made up of the usual clothing material. So it's obvious that I won't book you. But I can see the effort.

GARRETT NEFF - Uhm... It's a miss, Garrett. I can tell that you didn't get the idea of what I'm looking for in my agency. I'm quite disappointed because you are the frontrunner right now and you are showing me a basic photo with nothing to do with the brand of my agency.

LENOX TILLMAN - I love how you used the foil as the bottom part of the dress. It enhances the overall look. The top garment blends well with the foil skirt and the hat makes this whole ensemble excellent. It is not over-the-top. Some models from previous cycle thought that I'm looking for an over-the-top look. But I'm not. I'm all about outfit made of unconventional materials but still sellable. That's what you have given me here. Thank you!

VICTORIA JUSTICE - I can see the creativity in this shot and on the whole outfit. But creativity is not enough for you to book a job. While I love the print of the garment you are wearing, I really don't see the unconventional material you used in this one. This one is marketable but it's not the brand I'm selling in my agency.

DINARA CHETYROVA - While I appreciate the fact that almost all of the pieces in your overall look were made of unconventional materials, I think it's a bit much. It's all over the place. It became costume-y and over the top. That's the usual misconception about my brand. I still want my products to be marketable for my target of consumers.

Some of you are "miss", while some of you are "hit". But only one was able to hit the mark.

That is you...
2115 days 5 hours ago
haycsclair
2115 days 5 hours ago
haycsclair
2115 days 5 hours ago
haycsclair
I'm really happy with your performance, Lenox.

You are now the NEW FACE of ANTIBIOTIC!

Congratulations!
2115 days 4 hours ago
SeongWoo
Its a coat made of carpets (i forgot that part, sorry).

Thank you Sui. I really appreciate good critiques after a long time!
2114 days 12 hours ago
wileycoyote
Hao: this shot is very direct and to the point, to me this makes me think of a random grunt and not a main villian, you lack the gravitas needed to sell it

Shawn: This is honestly better then i thought you could do however it doesnt really read villian to me, more like a misunderstood hero

Garrett: I get where your coming from gere but your not really doing much to sell it, honestly anyone could do this photo and it could turn out the same

Lenox: Youve done this one before and last time you bombed, this time however yoy did great, the sinister lighting and posing and that dark stone cold expression really sell that you are someone to be wary of and i love it

Victoria: Theres not really anything here but a "bitch" from a highschool movie but you still come off to sweet to really pull that off and theres nothing special your doing to counteract that

Dinara: This one is a tough one, its set up really well and your by no means totally off base but im not sure if your expression is strong enough here or has that gravitas needed to really demand respect, its right on the cusp between booking and not

with all that im booking.........Lenox and Dinara!
2114 days 11 hours ago
bambinoswag
Reminder: To get booked in the next Foxy Fitwear show, I’m looking for modern, athletic-themed photos with a scandalous twist (but still tasteful). Think Lululemon meets Supreme / Obey.

Hao – I actually like your outfit choice, and it clearly fits your body well. However, there’s really nothing foxy or sexy about it or the way you are posing with it. Another issue is that it clearly says Hugo Boss in the ad and on the shirt.

Shawn – It’s a very basic look in terms of color scheme and style, but you’re honestly selling it to me with how you are posing and your eye contact with the audience. The outfit fits you well and I like the minimalist way that you accessorized (e.g., bracelets). I’m on the fence about booking you because it’s a little greyscale for me and the streetwear aspect is somewhat weak but we will see!

Garrett – There’s nothing sexy about this fitwear. Also, I don’t like the grey and purple pairing. Definitely a No Book from me.

Lenox – So, you obviously look very scandalous and sexy; however, you honestly can’t convince me that you plan on working out in this outfit. It’s lingerie.

Victoria – Hmmmmm…. I don’t love the color combination and I don’t like the baggy basketball shorts; however, I think you have somewhat met the theme of being athletic yet sexy. Like Shawn, I think you are giving great eye contact to the audience and I love your choice of the hoop earrings. Also, you have a cool “street” background that fits my brand.

Dinara – This is a home run for me. You took my concept and elevated it to an even higher level, making it high fashion along with being athletic (aquatic) and sexy. And you brought in the street wear concept with the snapback.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I have chosen to book Dinara, Shawn, & Victoria! Dinara’s submission was exactly what I was looking for to represent my brand. Shawn & Victoria also did a relatively good job at portraying what I asked for, so I’d like to reward them as well.

Good luck Top 6!
2114 days 11 hours ago
SeongWoo
"Example/s (from those who were booked before):
From Cycle 9, Liu (Sportswear) - 4th - http://culture.sneakerhead.cn/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/国际超模刘雯出任PUMA品牌大中华区形象代言人-1_副本.jpg "

I don't think the name its something crucial...
2114 days 7 hours ago
bambinoswag
^ That's a separate agency with different requirements for their brand. & regardless your photo had zero sex appeal so you are still not booked x
2114 days 7 hours ago
SeongWoo
I know haha
I'm just talking about the "logo" for future times :D
2113 days 13 hours ago
Neme91
K my internet is being so Tripp’s I’m gonna do my books by tonight if not in an hour.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!