This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - Challenge & Photoshoot (10)

Topic » #NTM14 - Challenge &..

1556 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Jhona Burjack:

8 + 8.5 + 8.5 + 4.5 + 0.5 + 2 = 32
1556 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Wow...it’s that judge that’s giving out scores like 0.5 ugh it’s pissing me off.
1556 days 7 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
I am so sorry jhona this is all my fault
1556 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Tinkerbelll
I am so sorry jhona this is all my fault

It’s not your fault it’s that stupid judge which I could probably guess who it is...
1556 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Jhona, I think you really performed well this week, but it wasn't enough, I am definitely not the only one judging you. You've been in the shadow for long and when you got the win, you got back from the shadow real quick.
1556 days 7 hours ago
tast519
Sui literally sent him home... It's whatever. I don't hope you get saved Jhonna, but I hope you know that you're robbed and deserved better :(
1556 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Jhona you were so robbed by one particular judge. Jon I think I agree with the judge that you think got him eliminated. It’s not fair and it’s just not good judging in the slightest. I do hope you get saved Jhona because you deserve better than a fucking 0.5!
1556 days 7 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
I am going to improve I want that top three position
1556 days 7 hours ago
Russell11
It is what it is at this point, hope I get saved, but if I don’t, GL to everyone
1556 days 7 hours ago
tast519
That same judge that gave us all types of 0's and 1's was probably the same one that gave Coco a 9.8. Make that make sense.
1556 days 7 hours ago
tast519
-hugs Jhonna- Sorry :/
1556 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
No the judge that gave us 0’s and 1’s is the same one that gave Coco a 4....HOW IN THE WORLD OR IN ANY UNIVERSE DOES THAT MAKE SENSE...
1556 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
And gave Miles an 8
1556 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Or 9
1556 days 7 hours ago
nateclove
*Lizzo, watching from home, turns off her TV and cancels her cable subscription*

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!