This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - Challenge & Photoshoot (10)

Topic » #NTM14 - Challenge &..

1543 days ago
Rubes
Bella Hadid

1.) INSPIRE {Hela - Thor Ragnarok}

https://imgur.com/a/d4Zlvxw

Hello Winner Marlon! For your agency I decided to portray the beautiful Hela from Thor Ragnarok! She is one of my favourite female villains in one of my favourite marvel cinematic films! Whenever I look at this photo it just reminds me of the scene of Hela with her helmet off and just absolutely slaying!

2.) PHOENIX {Formal}

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/38/c4/e4/38c4e4ad551de7514aed800727b9dad4.png

“Formal wear, formal attire or full dress is the traditional Western dress code category applicable for the most formal occasions, such as weddings, christenings, confirmations, funerals, Easter and Christmas traditions, in addition to certain state dinners, audiences, balls, and horse racing events.”

Hi Winner Lucky! For your formal wear/attire I am giving you this beautiful classy white dress and heels to match the dress. My mug is right, my hair is tight and I look good!

2.) PHOENIX {Sportswear}

https://www.fashiongonerogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Bella-Hadid-Dior-Vogue-Paris-2017-Photoshoot06.jpg

Hello again Lucky! Now for the sportswear side of things I wanted to promote fencing! I’m serving my best fencing gear showing off everything you would need if you ever wanted to give it a try! Fencing is underrated so let’s get as many people playing it as we can!

3.) UNIQUE

https://riccardograssi.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Harpers-Bazaar-Arabia-October-18.jpg

Hiya Winner Lenox and congrats on your first agency! So for your agency I really went deep this concept. Is it unique? YES. Is it high fashion? YES. Is it risky? YES. This photo is everything you are asking for and it’s just so fierce in a very unique and fresh way! It’s thronging high fashion and editorial feels and I hope this is what you’re looking for!

4.) GARRETT'S GALA

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ec/56/41/ec56413afa18c8ea61130ddb13f5f7b5.jpg

Well hello Winner Garrett! For your agency you are looking for something high fashion and expensive and I feel like I bring both of those factors in this photo. I mean my look is pretty out of the ordinary and unique but in a good way! The scenery is beautiful and it appears like the house is pretty expensive! My hair is done up hunny and it looks so high fashion! This whole photo scream expensive and I just love it. Hope you enjoy!

5.) MULAN

https://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/bella-hadid-vogue-japan-july-2019-issue-8.jpg

Finally, hello Winner Yoonyoung! It is an honour to try and book the agency if the current reining winner! So for this photo I really wanted to embrace those pastel colours giving you a range of shades and forms of pastel! It’s editorial yet soft and cute at the same time making it a great photo to look at. Even my eye shadow I tried to match with the pastel theme of the agency!

Thank you all for taking the time to look at my photoshoots and considering to book them! This was a fun challenge and either way I’m proud of all my photos this week <3
1542 days 22 hours ago
coolKat
1) Cruella De Vil is who I’m taking inspiration from here with the hair and the fur coat and the overall dark aesthetic
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-r4HExfgPSps/ToYb-LvQgPI/AAAAAAAAGxM/RKJnX8fMLEU/s1600/d4.jpg

2) Formal: https://www.thefashionisto.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/mon1.jpg
I think this shot perfectly captures my creativity and imagination with formal
Sports: this is going to be a stretch I know, but I couldn’t find a single photo that worked for this theme, so I’m choosing the sport soccer, I’m the position of victory after celebrating a goal and my clothes make me relate to the net https://www.hotmodelsactress.com/model/gallery/gall84/photos/Miles_McMillan1.jpg

3) you know what this is me taking a huge risk..I know you guys always say nudity is not what you are after but this isn’t nudity it’s art in a way for me at least. This is the most beautiful unique Risk I think I could have taken. And I know high fashion usually means expensive clothing but to me this is high fashion art

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/41/cd/47/41cd4759f1254850680d8b84012b1547.jpg

4) https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/6-look8-00020033-copy-1507742502.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=480:*

5) https://models1blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Miles-McMillan-2016-Editorial-LOfficiel-Hommes-Espana-009-800x1030-730x940.jpg

I know side shots aren’t usually the most looked up upon but this challenge is all about being a risk taker so here I am taking risks

———————————

1) Jon is my biggest threat for sure, he’s been nothing but consistent and has always produced amazing shots and if anyone can win it’s him
2) Bella has been mostly in the high but she’s had some lows from being late and also being on bottom like once? Plus I feel she may be a bit too cocky?
3) Jhona is An amazing model but he hasn’t really been able to stand out from the crowd yet
4) Coco is also a good model, she has left me speechless at times but she seems to stand out more so for the wrong reasons then the right
1542 days 20 hours ago
tast519
Here are my rankings...

1) Bella - your photos are so stunning and you rarely fail to deliver. You've kept me on my toes throughout the competition! Like me, you're obviously constantly pushing yourself to be versatile, which is something I respect and love about your photos.
2) Miles - you can't take a bad photo! Omg. Your photos are consistently just mesmerizing. I do think that you're a bit one note (that relaxed face), but that note just works so well for you. While I love your photos, I had to put you below Bella because you're not as versatile as her imo.
3) Coco - your photos are good, but not anything spectacular imo. You give interesting poses, but I've never viewed your photos as memorable or captivating (and I can't say that about the other 3). I think you have the least captivating portfolio of the bunch and I think you're dramatically overrated by the judges, but that's not a bad thing. The fact that you're still here and impressing the people that matter the most is a successful trait and makes you a huge threat!
4) Jhonna - Your photos are sexy, but your callouts have been so low lately. You've consistently been in the bottom 3 for weeks now. I think you have a much stronger portfolio than Coco, but when it's all set and done, the judges disagree. I think you have the potential to have a strong end game since you have delivered in the past, so I also view you as a threat, but definitely not as huge of a threat as others.
1542 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1542 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
It's time to see if you will get booked, or not. So, goodluck guys! x
1542 days 4 hours ago
Neme91
PHOENIX

- Coco Rochoa (Tinkerbelll)

Here at Phoenix, I love the diversity that I acquire in my fashion line. The etiquette of formal with the roughness of sportswear. Unfortunately none of these photos represent nor impress me or my brown

- Jon Kortajarena (tast519)

I love these photos because I see two completely opposite sides of you and you bring out the brand that I am representing here. Formally I think is one of my favorites while I do think that you are modeling the sportswear quite well. The way that shot is set up gives off a warm aesthetic.

- Jhonnatan Burjack (Russell11)

I love these photos but I definitely can see flaws in the sportswear shot. I feel as if the shot would have worked if it was a full body shot or something more that not only showed off the sportswear but gave acknowledgment to the sports theme. However you wowed me with the formal wear.

- Bella Hadid (Rubes)

Bella!!!! Something about these photos just gives off a completely different feel. This has to be one of my all Time favorite submissions for Phoenix. I feel like you completely captured the essence I was looking for when I speak on formal while something about the sportswear touches me. It’s elegant and proper yet precise, you’re fencing for christ sakes yet it looks so majestic.

- Miles McMillian (coolKat)

Miles I don’t necessarily know what to do with you because these photos don’t give me truly what I’m and the Phoenix brand is looking for. The formal didn’t live up to my expectations and I was hoping your sports would but you couldn’t deliver on that either.

As I’ve done in the past I usually give bookings to someone to represent my sportswear line, my formal line, and both.

So the people I am booking is :

Jon Kortajarena (Sportswear)
Jhonattan Burjack (formal)
Bella Hadid (sports and formal wear)
1542 days ago
Brandonh1
Garrett Neff//

Welcome to GARRETT'S GALA! For my agency, I wanted to see something expensive. I wanted your looks to look costly/high-fashion. So let's find out which one of you will join the likes of last cycles runner-up Aquaria Palandrani and Cody Christian.

Bella Hadid (Rubes): Bella, I like this look from you. I love that you did not go on the traditional dress route. As I said last season you do not have to wear a suit to look expensive same with the ladies you do not have to wear a dress to look expensive. I like the background and how you're posed against the table. This is not a bad picture, but what really would have made your photo even better is if maybe you were outside the mansion posing, but overall, this was not a bad picture!

Coco Rocha (Tinkerbelll): Coco, I like where you were going with the dress. I, however, wish there was a little scenery rather than just a plain white background, or if you do go with the plain background, make your pose and facial expression stand out to make this picture become alive. I feel like there's too much dead space in this photo. Although Aquaria did use a plain grey background, she still had a very bright pink that made her picture stand out, and her pose was perfect. So I understand where you were going and why you took the approach you took. Remember, this was not a bad shot at all.

Jhonattan Burjack (Russell11): Jhon, I like this photo from you, and I know the inspiration behind this photo. Let me start by saying that once again, you do not have to wear a suit to look expensive. I tried my best on my cycle to not be the average suit male model because there is a lot of suit models out there that only model pictures with suits. I like the fact that you went a different route with this photo. I defiantly can see the hints of Garrett Neff in this photo. This photo is something I could have seen as your Model Division because this shot was that good!

Jon Kortajarena (tast519): Jon, You exude a lot of confidence with your shot. I like that you have brought something that we haven't seen from you in the past granted this is Go-See week. I'm not going to lie; your suit does look expensive, but I understand what you meant by "not really modeling anything strikingly expensive."

Miles McMillan (coolKat): I like your photo, I can defiantly see your use of expensive and high fashion with this look. Although you didn't give much scenery, I like that you chose to model with a dog. Miles, My only critique would be I wish your facial expression was a little better; it's a bit plain.

Last season I chose to book 2 Models while this season all of you impressed me in some way and made me want to book each one of you. I feel like the model or models I have chosen to book genuinely shined, and I would be proud to have them represent Garrett's Gala for this cycle, and that is going to be:

Bella Hadid (Rubes)
Jhonattan Burjack (Russell11)
Jon Kortajarena (tast519)
1541 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
As we await the other results, I am here to give you your photoshoot this week.
1541 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #10

"Metaphor Poems"

Hello guys, for this week's photoshoot I will take you back to something Judge Sui, udge Lucky, and Judge Garrett are very familiar with, as this has been one of their many interesting shoot in the eighth cycle of Next Top Model.

For this week's photoshoot, you are to create your own poem (minimum is 4-line). Now it comes with a catch, each of your created poem must have a particular metaphor phrases/line.

Also, you are not allowed to put an explanation to your poems, because the photo and poem itself shall be the explanation already. So again, what is metaphor? It is a figure of speech in which a word or phrase literally denoting one kind of object or idea is used in place of another to suggest a likeness or analogy between them (for example is: heart of stone, life is a rollercoaster, all the world's a stage).

36 hours to do the shoot, below would be the metaphors and also is a first come first pick. Goodluck!
1541 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Metaphor Poems:

- The Sun is also a Star
- Clouds of Ashes
- Flowers of Chivalry
- Slaves of Circumstance
- Life is a fiddler
- Wreaths of withered memory
- Words in garish colors

NOTE: The challenge prize of Bella is an advanced pick on metaphor poems, she choses - Ghost of you.
1541 days 18 hours ago
Russell11
Picks flowers of chivalry
1541 days 18 hours ago
wileycoyote
Coco: This feels very lazy, the text is have the picture and theres literally better versions in the reccomended below it, its not even particularly good for the theme, to much focus on a costume and not a character

Jon: Nothing horrendous about this but it really doesnt blow me away, you look scared to me and the whole things very bland

Jhon: There are good points to this, like your expression but im not sure it stands out enough

Bella: Theres things to like, your expressions not bad and alright visual direction, im going back and forth on if it stands out enough or you look like a lackey

Miles: This is definetly a no, the black coat blends to much into the low lighting leaving you closer to a bored looking floating head then an intimidating presence

After looking through your photos and thinking it through, i have decided to book
Nobody, none of you excelled here, i really think your all capable of better then what youve presented here which is disappointing
1541 days 17 hours ago
coolKat
What?? At least book Jon’s his was the best
1541 days 13 hours ago
KingGeek
Bae Yoonyoung / MULAN

Bella Hadid — I adore this shot and believe it showcases great potential. I appreciate your attention to color and the importance it possessed to my agency’s upcoming collection, however, I only have one gripe that takes me away from fully buying into this photo. I’m unsure if I would consider this formalwear, another component asked of my agency along with the general aesthetic. In spite of that, I do believe this is a beautiful hot.

Coco Rocha — While I do appreciate the shot for what it is alone, I don’t believe you really excelled in fulfilling what was asked of you. Many of your colors are rather loud and there are little-to-no florals to salvage the look altogether. With that being said, I do believe that photograph possesses a great deal of editorial talent, so keep up the great work! Just try to meet your requirements next time.

Jhonattan Burjack — Rather than focus on the pastel hues, you focused on the latter involving floral patterns. I must say, I’m quite impressed with this shot. The look itself stands out and works really well with the scenery. Your pose and expression capture a sense of vulnerability to accompany your masculinity, which I appreciate. I have no qualms with this shot, really. I believe you did exceptionally well and show promise!

Jon Kortajarena — From what my view allows me to examine, I like the look! I believe you sold yourself short by having this photograph be half-body, taking away from complete look in substitute for mediocre posing. As I stated prior, you did excel with your formal top enriched in minty pastel tone, but that’s all there is. If I were to have a better look at the photo and completely take in the look, I would have a better gauge. Nonetheless, great work!

Miles McMillan — Initially, I was not too keen with the fact that this was a side-profile shot. It takes away from the photo and leaves a lot to be desired in terms of both your posing and fashion. However, from what I am able to see, there’s a lot to enjoy. I particularly enjoy your almost iridescent, soft apparel and believe that the lighting works in your favor with this shot. I do believe you were able to fully succeed in fulfilling the agency’s requirements, but let’s try to see more of you next time! Literally!

As this is my first booking and my first appearance post-NTM13, I felt it necessary to bestow my gratitude upon the series and book several of you for my agency! With that being said, I’ll be booking..

.. Miles McMillan and Jhonattan Burjack! Congratulations, gentlemen.
1541 days 8 hours ago
Russell11
Uhhh I think it’s

Jhona (3/4)
Jon (2/4)
Bella (2/4)
Miles (1/4)
Coco (0/4)

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!