This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM19 - Semi-Finals

Topic » #NTM19 - Semi-Finals

314 days 23 hours ago
spinfur
Anja you did amazing! You've been the only model that have been so close to getting a perfect score from me two times actually with your story goes photo and your recreate
314 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
4th - Anja Rubik

TASK 1 - 7.775 (Rank 3)
TASK 2 - 9.750 (Rank 1)
TASK 3 - 8.550 (Rank 4)
TASK 4 - 8.625 (Rank 4)

TOTAL: 34.700 / 40.000
314 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Anja, you managed to get Rank 1 with that Evermore recreation. Congratulations on that!

Thank you for giving a great fight and I do hope to see you soon (like very soon) here in NTM. Thank you for joining NTM and good luck on your future endeavours.
314 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
With that being said, I welcome you now, our #NTM19 FINALISTS!
314 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
First of all, the 22-year-old #Visionary..... JACKSON!
314 days 23 hours ago
SeongWoo
*enters waving*
314 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Of course, our Dutch #Trailblazer ........ RIANNE!
314 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
and lastly, the #Enigmatic Korean ...... V!
314 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
This will be a battle you surely don't want to miss.
314 days 22 hours ago
Minie
Anja I’m so sorry it had to be one of us. I really wanted to see you in the finals with me.

And I’m speechless! I was really not confident with my upside down photo. I regretted it the moment I submitted it and regretted not going for my option 2. And then I found another shot I missed yesterday and was eating myself up. If I left because of it I woulda honestly been so disappointed.

What really happened was I finally found my recreate movie at the last 2 hours before I went to bed. So I had to watch it and ran out of time to look for more upside photos. I slept at 3 am after submitting and had to wake up at 4 am.
Anyway this is why it was killing me. I know I already had a lot of upside version pics in past weeks and I felt I ran out of options.

I’m so happy that I was given a chance at redemption with my other pictures

And for the  fun of it I’m just going to post the eviction speech I had ready

Honestly, when I joined this game as V I did it all for fun. He’s not a professional model and has a very limited portfolio. I’m amazed at how intense this game is and I kept going to every depth to find the best shots for him. With such pro models by my side it getting tougher by weeks. I know I had a strong start and I’m sorry if I disappointed any of you by the end of the competition but honestly it was just the best I could do.

Jerard you are such an amazing host and I hope to see you again in another season but definitely this will be the last you see of  V cause I really don’t have much of a portfolio left of him.

And thanks to all the judges for your time and interesting comments. Y’all really spiced this season up.

Good luck  Anja, Jackson & Rianne

I hope you guys slay.

Anyway I barely made it but I’m so happy with my other 3 challenges and the scores I got and I understand why my upside down shot was such a miss. I woulda ranked myself the same way. So thank you judges 💖💖💖
314 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
So for our finalists, have a well deserved sleep, enjoy your last few days in the house and the next time I will see you, you will be having 4 photoshoots that will determine a huge percentage on who will be crowned the nineteenth NTM winner.
314 days 22 hours ago
Minie
Also I’m not saying my other 3 shots weren’t good but others had good shots too so I really thought I was done 😭😭😭😭😭😭
314 days 22 hours ago
spinfur
@ V

Well I hope you have at least 4 photos left in your arsenel cause you're in hte finale XD
314 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Congrats to the final 3🤍
314 days 22 hours ago
Minie
Lmao what I meant is I can’t repeat shots you know. I definitely don’t have enough to repeat a whole season. So I really did my best to try to make finals. Well minus the upside down shot

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!