This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM20 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM20 - HOUSE

282 days 1 hour ago
Dimitra
Chanel

* just woke up *

Hey babes ❤️ How are you ?
280 days 13 hours ago
brunodrads
I'm talkative todayyy where's everyone?
280 days 13 hours ago
Dimitra
Alton 😊🤍 How are you ?? Miss you ❤️
280 days 10 hours ago
Dimitra
Chanel

CF : Very creative photoshoot this week. I will focus more on the description so that my photo can come to life through it… ! I will try my best 💪🏻❤️
280 days ago
Delano
Anja Rubik

CF: This challenge is interesting, but I'm apprehensive about the challenges that involve explanation and story, because I don't know what part of the challenge the judges will consider more. I'm also curious how the advantage will be used this week. I imagine it's a great opportunity for strategy.
279 days 23 hours ago
Minie
Lmao wrong forum
279 days 12 hours ago
CutieAmy
Guinevere: fun fact the first horror movie I have seen is Ghost Ship, a true underrated gem. Well I lied the first one I have seen is Alien, but in my mind its Ghost Ship.
279 days 11 hours ago
Dimitra
Chanel

I feel very confident and I am very happy with my photo as well as my story. In the previous shoot I felt like I did badly but I got fourth place. I hope for a good result now too
279 days 11 hours ago
brunodrads
Cf: I don't know how to express my feelings rn when u find a good backup photo after sent ur main shoot already. I have to trust I did a good job on both but we never knows what is about to happen. I'm aiming to win something sm I hope this week I finally get it.
278 days 19 hours ago
Delano
Anja: Thanks for not choose me, Xu! Good luck, guys!
278 days 19 hours ago
spinfur
*Sora stares at the empty bed that used to belong to Xi sadly*

CF: Out of everyone I'm shocked Xi didn't post, I was... I don't know what to say. I hope everything is okay with her. She was a light in the dark for me and my journey and now she's just gone. I know how bad she wanted redemption, and I hope she is doing okay.
278 days 15 hours ago
Dimitra
Chanel

CF : We had not come close to the competition with Ming Xi  but I recognise it was a good model. I can't understand what happened and no post a photo ! In this season many models left the competition, maybe the competition is hard ? pressure ?  I don’t  know ! I am very happy to still be here and continue  !
277 days 21 hours ago
brunodrads
Cf: I can't control my feelings rn I'm just... speechless n amazed omg I don't even know what to say I JUST WON best photo this week 😭😭💘 this is SO important to me I love the game format, the cast, the jury I love being here and being able to show my creativity every week. I'm soooo thankful for that I've been working hard since my application and now I finally got my moment aaaaaa ✨🎉

https://64.media.tumblr.com/e91f40f4470e91df3417891a19c1ad46/c36f30e2c01ad3a1-2d/s540x810/ad49ac8deaffbc89ea491a47122c8893276e7c54.gif
277 days 6 hours ago
Delano
CF Anja: I'm very excited about this challenge, to be able to perform one of my favorite songs is an honor for me. I hope to do well. Now with few in the competition, any mistake can be crucial to eliminating you.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/5ca2acc89fd3596a6c5d6689079db194/tumblr_oixxsbHbe21vc8ofso1_400.gif
277 days 4 hours ago
Dimitra
Chanel
CF : Very nice challenge, it looks easy but it's not, it's quite demanding. We have very few models left and competition is getting tougher. I have never been in the top 3 and hopefully my week will come soon.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!