This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM20 - House (Copenhagen)

Topic » #NTM20 - House (Copenhagen)

253 days 16 hours ago
Russell11
Your “elegant” shot was just a headshot of you smiling, let’s be real. On a photoshoot where they clearly want to see a full body outfit, why would you post something that only shows the chest up? That 3 was well deserved, maybe this competition just isn’t your bread n butter
253 days 16 hours ago
brunodrads
Welcome back Jonathan ✨🎉🥳
253 days 16 hours ago
Russell11
Jonathan CF

Ahhhhhhh, I can’t believe I’m back in the game! I’m so excited to be back and I am really excited I get to play with the few people I actually kinda like, like Kai, Guinevere and Sora, but now is not the time to focus on friends. I just came back from the dead, so I honestly feel like I have the most to prove out of everyone here. Not to mention that there are no stragglers, literally everyone that’s left is a strong competitor, especially Alton and Anja. I could be wrong but those two I feel like have not faltered this whole competition and honestly good for them, I’m happy for them but it’s time for that to stop. But like I said I am not taking this second chance for granted at all whatsoever, I’m gonna fight to the death for this and hopefully I’ll be the one coming out on top.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/2ffab56ad6d44d9b553984aba2aa7b3a/f830de2a33f2819f-06/s250x400/d9db4cf8cfe3e21424a19561a88cfc757e7f2808.gifv
253 days 15 hours ago
Minie
KAI : it’s a good week. Jon my bestie is back. I got a good score in challenge. My roomie and my other friend Anja did well in the challenge too. I’m happy for them. I’m glad Alton finally won a challenge. He deserve it. He has been consistent through out and I’m proud of him.
252 days 23 hours ago
Delano
Anja CF

I'm glad I've done well in the last few weeks. The win in the last challenge made me very excited to continue in the game. Alton rocked the challenge and also deserved the win. He has a consistent track record and is certainly a front runner for the season. Deserved.

I think Jonathan deserved to return to the competition, I felt he was cut too early and failed to show much in the game.

For this photoshoot, my strategy was to show Anja's versatility, which is why I was featured in the previous cycle and returned for this season. It's about being unique and striking. I'm excited to see the result.
252 days 21 hours ago
brunodrads
Cf: oh my gosh this week has been shaking up everything and honestly I'm happy cuz the game is getting more interesting :) not gonna lie I was expecting hunter coming back since we all got used to see how solid she was in the shootings but I'm happy to see Jonathan around as well. We aren't close but I know he's a good model and for sure now I need to watch him out. Nice we have 4 men and 4 women still competing so it's balanced. Also I'm soooo happy I could finally won my first challenge ever and seeing it was a tie with Anja just confirm how strong she is. She always brings something interesting up and I need to work harder to keep our competition in the same level. 😊🤞🏽✨
252 days 21 hours ago
brunodrads
*goes to my bedroom and check how's Kai*

Heyyyy, why are u standing there? Haha how've you been? Yk I'm just glad we both could stay one more week ❤️ I think you did a great job this week let's hope for good results :)
252 days 17 hours ago
Russell11
Jonathan

*has a pillow fight with Chanel*
252 days 10 hours ago
Dimitra
Chanel

Jonathann 😂 nice way to wake up someone haha ! How do you feel about being back?
252 days 9 hours ago
Minie
KAI turns to Alton; lol idk why, I was spaced out. I’m nervous for megaleg. Anything could happen but you are in a good spot with the challenge win and bonus points. I wish i got to submit my first choice for the challenge:( but it was taken.
252 days 6 hours ago
brunodrads
*Alton touches Kai's shoulder n stares at him*

yeah I feel you. specially knowing our scores are actually close so definitely anything could happen. I'm glad I got +2 as an advantage anyway I still need to keep doing good otherwise I can be in danger as well. now I'm just wondering if we're about to have a panel this week or we won't be able to know ours photoshoot scores until next week omg if so I'm gonna freak out :(
252 days 6 hours ago
brunodrads
Cf: this megaleg thing is something that I wasn't expecting at all and I do feel people are so worried with that rn. like yeah doesn't matter if u did great this week u have to nail it twice in a row otherwise u can be the one going home. with my advantage I'm not gonna lie I feel safe at this moment but we never knows what's about to happen.
252 days 5 hours ago
Minie
Kai: You will know your scores still dw Alton :)
252 days 5 hours ago
Russell11
Jonathan

@Chanel, it feels surreal kind of bc I really didn’t think I’d be back here but I’m glad that I am nonetheless. How are you feeling about this photoshoot?
252 days 5 hours ago
Dimitra
Chanel

@Jonathan I personally feel very good about the photoshoot , but usually even though the comments are good I don't get the positions I think I deserve. Not in all challenges or photoshoots but in quite a few of them.. For example in this  challenge the comments that i received did not correspond to the sixth place i got…but ok … thanks for ask 🙂

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!