This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM20 - House (Copenhagen)

Topic » #NTM20 - House (Copenhagen)

245 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Your challenge will be posted on 5 PM EST. Thank you! x
245 days 5 hours ago
brunodrads
CF: well.. what a night. I just felt a mix of feelings last night. This megaleg gave me a lot of anxiety but im glad it's over and I'm still here. Within these 10 weeks, in 5 I got to be the 3rd best performance of the week  including last night which was for sure the most important one cuz changed my fate in the game. Definitely this 3rd tastes like 1st and now i have to work harder to move forward since our top 6 is so strong that I can't tell what's happening next. But yeah seeing Xu and Chanel leaving last night just broke my heart honestly. I want to say thank you so much to them cuz they were so sweet and supportive to me since day 1 I indeed got sad for them I understand their feelings nobody wanted to go home and I wish I could avoid it but unfortunately we don't have this kinda power. I will miss my bebe Meen so so much lately we have being there for each other and he's an incredible human bean that I love to have around. My lovely Chanel she's so kind always no matter what, I will also miss having someone to take care of me like she does. I love them so much and I'll give my best now to make them proud!!! ❤️✨🥰🤞🏽
245 days 1 hour ago
CutieAmy
Guinevere: This game has done nothing but bring me up as a person. everyday i come in here and all you do is lift me up hump me fuck me with your eyes and do nothing but love me emotionally physically mentally and I just can take it any longer this server is so lovely and slay it’s crazy. no one even realizes how real all of your behaviors are. every single time I talk or type or even do anything or interact with anyone in the competition everybody just goes with me and loves up on me like a pack of puppies and just cuddle me and i didn’t do anything to deserve these hugs and these wonderful words. i literally just am nice to everybody but everyone always wants to be in my shoes and everybody tries to sympathize with me and see where I’m coming from all of you just see me as the oomf and as the good girl that’s trying to be fake or something when I’m just trying to spread positivity. you guys act like I’m some kind of sister, constantly casting me in so much, making me feel so left in and so hugged in this game, it’s oomfing driving me sane I feel cute and I feel like a hottie just being around all of you because of how you treat me. at this point in time, I’ve given up on ever trying again and ever becoming any of your friends because I just know your feelings towards me clearly. i know all of you love me and always want to be around me again or always have anything to do with me. it’s clear that you all think I’m an oomf and that I’m smart, hot and entertaining. it’s so nice because I literally do everything to you guys but you guys always act like you love me and it makes me feel so loved because I know what I did to deserve it. I feel like I should just stay because clearly everybody wants to be around me and everyone would be happier if i stayed anyways so i’ll just stay and i hope all of you find happiness in life and hugs for all the love i’ve ever put any of you through. i don’t give up.
244 days 23 hours ago
Minie
Hello, I'm KAI! Thanks to the love and support from fans all over the world, my housemates and judges, I won week 10 photoshoot, "Billboard Bonanza". My fans who always love and support me,I don't think I could have won this award if it wasn’t for your constant encouragement and love.are you watching? always want to thank you guys for bringing the bet in me. I will continue to work hard because of you. When i look at you, I have the strength to work even harder. I  wish you stay healthy until the day we meet again after this competition.I will continue to be the KAI you adore who will put out good  performances! Thank you!
244 days 19 hours ago
Delano
Anja CF

That top 6 is incredibly strong. I can't imagine who will win. It's a squad with good photos and ideas, and it's sure to be tough to tackle in the coming weeks, but I like a challenge and I'm excited about the final stretch coming.

Coming first in Megaleg showed me that I'm able to get to where I want to go in this cycle. I was saddened by the elimination of Xu and Chanel, because they were people who animated the house, but it's the game, unfortunately. They've rocked this season. They should be proud.
244 days ago
Delano
Anja CF

I missed this challenge because it calls for a lot of creativity. I'm excited for the result.

With regards to the top 6 of the season, I think we're extremely strong in different ways. Some are creative, some are detail-oriented, and some are very quiet threats, and I admire them a lot. I think my closeness to the cast is a little small, but on purpose, I believe. I notice a very big ego fight here, as if some people have already won the season, which hasn't happened yet.

If there's one thing I've learned in my two cycles, it's that you can't underestimate anyone. When you least expect it, you're eliminated by someone you didn't even consider a threat. I will continue to keep my game focused on myself, without disdain for my opponents, as has already happened here.

I don't need to elevate my ego to have a security of my work in the competition.

https://static.tumblr.com/8713420fc05a4180c86c1638b3984617/dehau66/uVincw6w5/tumblr_static_ctg26apc5zww0ggw08gokowkg.gif
242 days 21 hours ago
Minie
KAI: CF: oh gosh that was exhausting. I really spent the whole 40 hours brainstorming and trying to figure out how to do this challenge. I really hope my vision for these will be appreciated and rewarded by the clients. Anyway, I did my best, so no regrets. 
I can finally go take a nap.
242 days 3 hours ago
Russell11
I LOVE GO-SEES. Go-Sees are by far my most favorite kind of photoshoot (or challenge, whatever it is) because I don’t know, it just has such a chaotic vibe to it and everyone’s just running around trying to appease all the judges. It’s stressful but fun.

I think the competition is going to start getting really intense, I can kind of already feel it. And everyone’s so good so that kind of makes things even more stressful. Last week I got pretty high scores, like 3/4 of my photoshoot scores were 9 and above and I still only got 5th so like obviously doing good is not enough anymore, just doing good is gonna get your ass sent home at this point.

I need to be doing great because not only do I want to stay here but bitch I want my first call out, I want Jerard to call my name FIRST so I can finally be like “yeah bitches I run this”, that’s exactly what I want. But yeah I’ve been having so much fun since I’ve come back and I’m honestly excited to see what the rest of this season has in store for us.
239 days 19 hours ago
Delano
Anja CF

This photoshoot made me a little emotional. I remembered cycle 19, in the final stretch, with Rianne, Jackson and Liu. It was a really cool phase of the game. Unlike this cycle, where the pressure is great and I'm at risk of being eliminated. But I hope the best happens. And regardless of the result, I'm sure I've proven that I'm capable of going far and that I've given my best in this cycle.
239 days 18 hours ago
Minie
239 days 17 hours ago
brunodrads
CF: GO SEES!!! omg that was a fun challenge, probably one of my favorites even tho I had to hurry up to attend for all requirements on time. Wasn't easy but I'm glad I could do it and still got 2/4 bookings which is pretty good imo. For this photoshoot I'm nervous tho but also feeling so blessed and grateful for everything that happened until here. The description of my brand makes me reflect about my journey, I just smiled while reading what my colleagues thinks about me. That was cute and special!
239 days 17 hours ago
brunodrads
*Alton invitees Jonathan and Kai for a walk in the garden*
239 days 15 hours ago
Russell11
*Me, Alton and Kai going for a stroll in the garden*
https://media.tenor.com/kqE3h1T44BMAAAAM/same-queen.gif
239 days 15 hours ago
Russell11
Jonathan

So what do you guys think of all the drama that took place during the go-sees?

https://64.media.tumblr.com/2ffab56ad6d44d9b553984aba2aa7b3a/f830de2a33f2819f-06/s250x400/d9db4cf8cfe3e21424a19561a88cfc757e7f2808.gifv
239 days 15 hours ago
Minie
Better than the drama in my dms lmao

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!