This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM20 - Challenge & Photoshoot (10)

Topic » #NTM20 - Challenge &..

216 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
It's GO-SEES TIME!
216 days 11 hours ago
Minie
Chanel we just started being friendly and it鈥檚 sad that our time together was short. Im sure you鈥檒l come back to slay next season 馃挄
I might join you next week who knows 馃榿
216 days 11 hours ago
Delano
I imagined this result differently. I didn't want you guys to go home, but be proud of all your work this season, Xu and Chanel! u guys are amazing models! And congratulations on your victory, Kai. Well deserved!
216 days 11 hours ago
Minie
Omg yesssss go sees
216 days 11 hours ago
Minie
Thanks Anja 鈾ワ笍 you slayed that megaleg tho
216 days 11 hours ago
Delano
go-sees! my downfall last cycle. but im ready for this
216 days 11 hours ago
Minie
Oh you did better than us lol
I think Jackson n I had it the worst at go sees
216 days 11 hours ago
brunodrads
I'm not here to play. Let's go-sees. 馃槑
216 days 11 hours ago
SeongWoo
Late, but here are my critiques!

Anja - A nice and intense photo, i think everyone would stop to see this photo better. I think you did a really good job, everything on this is really beautiful, i just wish this as a little bit more far from you so would catch everything better.

Chanel - I like this photo, i think it is very solid for what this week is made for, nothing screaming WOW, but very consistent. I like the ilusion effect, this is the biggest point from the photo to me!

Alton - This photo is clean, simple and very beautiful to see. The point this week was to captvating and i think you really did this well, you pick was really smart because who dont like dogs? You made one of the best from the night!

Jonathan - To be honest, this photo is simple but very good to look at. The framing is on point, a little bit more closer os far would destroy it. Its a good photo i can see it captvating people. Good job!

Sora - After doing great jobs i think this is not what i was expecting from you this week. Was not my favorite, but i think this was very solid. I feel like i lose you in the photo when i see it and i dont know why i feel that way. You really look pretty here but is just you standing there, no effort at all in this photo to bring something magic. A good solid job overall!

Kai - I love this! This screams what i want to see, its so beautiful and captvating, also a little bit sexy. I have nothing bad to say about your photo. I just love it so much!

Guinevere - Just like Chanel, i think you did a solid job, i like how colors play well together here, but there is nothing to really catch my attention. You have to use beautiful photos and this photos need to bring us some emotion, i think sometimes you lack that, and i know you are amazing! Come on, bring this to us!!

Xu - Just like Chanel and Guinevere, i think you delivered a solid job with nothing WOW to present to us. I know you could have done better, but unfortunally you brought a simple one. Besided that, its nice that you are promoting a bag on your shot!
216 days 11 hours ago
Minie
Thanks judge Jackson 馃枻
215 days 23 hours ago
CutieAmy
I am so confused by my critique

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!