This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM20 - Challenge & Photoshoot (11)

Topic » #NTM20 - Challenge &..

227 days 2 hours ago
SeongWoo
My challenge was:
"What I look for in my brand's models are those who can capture attention in the midst of a large setting, here this setting will be considered your own gym. Along with wonderful scenery, I want you to look wonderful and tell me which Pokémon type you would be the leader of!"

I gave examples because someone asked me that they didnt get it right of how do it. I posted the examples to help everyone and not only the one who asked me.

I said after everyone posted and before my judging a tip. You're living like giving tips is the worst thing and the only thing i used to judge. Stop! I am not here to fight, i was not unfair in judging, you created a full story on your mind and is living it. Even if i havent said a thing you wouldnt be booked, you havent delivered what i asked.

I'm done with this. I'm the one who came and gave realistic tips and not only "omg you look fabulous" vibes.

Everyone understood the assignment and delivered good photos fitting the theme, your photo does not deliver anything that i asked.

You transformed my words in a weapon against me trying to manipulate them to represent another thing that is far from what i said. The one translation mistake i made i said sorry and corrected.
227 days 2 hours ago
spinfur
Let's dissect this piece by piece by you clearly can't get it through your THICK skull since your making all these ridiculous claims against me

"I didn't attack you at any point, I just told the truth. You have no idea of the things you say and how they reach people because only you are right, in your view."

No this is not "the truth" because you don't know shit about me you don't know HOW YOUR words are and all these ridiculous claims, you know nothing about me and yes YOU DID attack me calling me incoherent, arrogant, THAT IS ATTACKING ME, when in actuality you don't know what I was saying and you aren't understanding ANYTHING of what I say instead you just jump in blindly defending your boyfriend and sounding stupid in the process because you clearly don't know shit about me or who i am and what I say

"As I said above, for you, Sora has already won and anyone here who wins a challenge or photoshoot is going to be unfair. And that's why you feel so attacked when you're not chosen."

No tha'ts not correct either do I think Sora has a good chance to make it to the final? I do! Do i think Sora is a shoe in to the win? No I do not that think, I've even told Jerard in dms that I think Alton and Anja are the two biggest threats to win and I feel if they make the finale they could very well beat Sora. You have no fucking idea what my mind is like and what I have SAID. Again you are blindly defending your boyfriend because boo hoo someone has a different opinion as him and is stating it

And also you sound EVEN MORE ridiculous because I've lost multiple challenges and photoshoots but i never complained about losing them, jokingly I said "darn i was robbed by 2 points" two photoshoot ago but that was the way of the game and I actually had no room to complain because fair enough those are the rules of the game. The only TWO count them TWO TIMES out of the MANY AMOUNT OF PHOTOSHOOTS AND CHALLENGES was the Lucky situation and this situation right here so get off your fucking high horse thinking I complain every challenge i dont win because I havent won every single photoshoot or challenge and complained about it like fuck all the way out of here

"You had space to ask questions and you didn't. I didn't either. And I wasn't chosen because of that. The challenge was clear and if you had questions, ask them."

Again the power hindsight do you really think I have the power to see in the future or even know what he wants? WE SHOULDNT EVEN HAVE TO ASK QUESTIONS if the PROMPT IS CLEAR ENOUGH. My thing was THE PROMPT WAS NOT CLEAR ENOUUGH and so when I posted my photo I went a direction I thought what he meant but then he turns around and say it's a different direction he was looking for? Fuck out here with your ridiculous claims because frankly you don't know how my mind works you know me as a person you're acting fucking hypocritical acting like I'm the one who's attacking your life and your boyfriend when you're doing the exact same thing to me

"now, for the last time, don't say anything about my life or my relationship with Seong, and don't even try to insinuate any kind of favoritism to me in this game, because it didn't happen."

I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT YOU TWO AND I NEVER HAD THAT THOUGHT IN MY HEAD YOU HAVE YOUR HEAD SO FAR SHOVED UP YOUR ASS (AS WELL AS SEONGS) YOU JUST ASSUMED IT WAS ABOUT YOU TWO AND NOT ABOUT SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT ANJA HAVING FAVOURTISM AND I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT JACKSON BEING BIASED BECAUSE JACKSON IS NOT BIASED

You are SO FUCKING WRONG its riduclous like i dont give a shit if your boyfriend or related or whatever the fuck, I never said anything about Jackson having bias treatment towards you and here you are trying to blindly defend Seong WHEN THIS WASNT EVEN ABOUT YOU GIRL like are you that self-centered thinking my concerns were about you well newsflash asshole they weren't

"be at peace."

Have the day you deserve : )
227 days 1 hour ago
Delano
I think my silence to you will be the best answer. The only thing I'll tell you is: you can ask about the challenge. And you don't have to keep underestimating people or manipulating the situation to look like you're a victim.

I stop here and that's the last time I'm going to say anything to you.
227 days 1 hour ago
spinfur
And the only thing I tell you is before you blindly defend your boyfriend perhaps understand the context of where I'm coming from because I know I'm not the only one that has these concerns I'm just the only one being vocal

Understand and love - xoxo
227 days 1 hour ago
Russell11
https://38.media.tumblr.com/3d1ef9f97b70fb293753ae09cdfb1c98/tumblr_nbwi3lCkXV1qk7scno1_500.gif
226 days 22 hours ago
Minie
This is too much to read. But Delano I don’t think you have any right to shut down players from giving opinion just cause you have a close relationship with him. He didn’t say you didn’t miss the theme. Idk if he told sora either but he definitely told me and our conversations on discord has been contradicting even when I questioned about the theme.
His examples had no connection to me. I even asked him specifically about the sky. Literally everything is so contradicting.Like I’m definitely disheartened when someone tells me “I would have given you a 10 for this shot if you followed the theme.”When I very clearly followed the theme. He asked for a large space and I gave it to him. He wanted scenery and I gave it. But according to him a pretty sky and an aircraft is not scenery. And he’s saying I’m not showing my battle space which he never asked for. I already explained on my photo where the gym is the aircraft. And where in his examples are battle ground? It’s an empty space of snow and a photo full of fireflies? How the hell is me showing a pretty sky and an aircraft is wrong for flying?
And not to mention he told me “the theme is just as he explained” so I obviously didn’t go to question any further because all the answers I got back seemed like I was doing something even tho I asked Jerard before and he’s the one who said to check with the client.
Anyway end of the day I can pull out all conversations on discord and show how contradicting his statements were so I’m not going to sit here and be quiet if you going to be speaking on your boyfriends miscommunication that has no relevance to you in the game but it has to me and he clearly didn’t deliver his requirements or just made this so much more complicated than it is.

If he just told me he didn’t like my shot I would have accepted and move on but he went on to say how it’s a 10 pointer and don’t fit theme and I should have used in a photoshoot. I honestly don’t even feel like trying anymore. It’s not like I have model.com 100 page portfolios like most of you. I have 0.
Now I didn’t read the rest of it and I’m not going to bother to read. I invested 40 hours on the challenge and then another 24 hours to say I didn’t miss the theme but seong twists words however he wants.And it’s not the first time. Lol. I’m already exhausted with this whole week. End of the day I think we are all ruining jerards fun amazing game taking it too personally. So I’m going to just logout and move on with my day.
226 days 22 hours ago
Delano
You can put me as a villain, do whatever you want, minie, just leave me alone and continue with your game.
226 days 21 hours ago
Minie
Leave you alone? I literally said nothing to you. You are playing victim is ridiculous. You both have victim syndrome tbh. You inserted yourself in something that has no relation to you defending a judge who was so vague with his requirements and who was contradicting in every statement, my whole paragraph was about seong except one sentence that stated that you shouldn’t shut down other players from speaking up. So stop playing victim. You are being so attention seeking right now. Cause no one brought you up and this whole issue has nothing to do with you.
Everyone thought you inserting yourself in this was weird as hell. And you are the only one defending your boyfriends openness in the theme when clearly he is wrong. So don’t start with me cause I can go on.
don’t think you can insult me when I speak nicely. Take a seat and know your place. This isn’t about your relationship. You are just a player in the game just like the rest of us
226 days 21 hours ago
Minie
What am I supposed to do apart from saying that I am disheartened? Lol idk wtf ur talking about hun, you anyway don’t make sense with your remarks 🤷‍♀️
226 days 20 hours ago
Brandonh1
https://media.giphy.com/media/xUPGcJRMK0NxGNEkKY/giphy.gif

Garrett Neff//

- Alton Mason (brunodrads): This is very high-class, and I like it. Although it is not a full-body type of photo, which was not a requirement, it is still an amazing photo. Every aspect of this photo looks expensive.

- Anja Rubik (Delano): I like this look; I agree it looks like something you would see at a "Gala." The scenery, as well as the pose, play a pivotal part in this photo, which is a plus.

- Guinevere Van Seenus (CutieAmy): I like this floral look; I think it screams "gala," and I am sure I would see it on a carpet. I love the pose and overall look of this photo, so good job!

- Jonathan Bellini (Russell11): I must agree with you, Jonathan. This photo is very simple; however, it is not a horrible photo. I always say you do not have to wear a suit to make a photo look "expensive" or "stand out," so I love that you did not go the full suit route.

- Kim Jong-in "Kai" (Minie): Kai, I know we have had a rocky road; however, this shot looks really good. I love the scenery, which helps make this photo stand out. The outfit looks amazing, and the bag was a great addition to this photo that helped it stand out that much more, so overall, this photo is good!

- Sora Choi (spinfur): Sora, This looks good! I love the gold look, as "gold" is a color that screams "wealth." I love the outfit as it is very different, which is an element I am looking for.
226 days 20 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett Neff//

I believe you all did amazing and will all represent "Garrett's Gala" well for this season, but I have made my decision and will be booking
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sora Choi!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
AND
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Kim Jong-in "Kai"!!!
226 days 19 hours ago
Minie
Thank you judge Garret. I just want to let you know that I read through all submissions and requirements and comments from season 13 for my look. Im glad it paid off. :’)
226 days 17 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Saskia De Brauw:  LIEFDE

Welcome models! I am excited to be back to once again judge for my brand on this go-sees challenge.

Anja Rubik: There is an innocence and lightness to your photo, which I like. I enjoy the background it's very romantic which I think fits the theme well. I wish overall that your pose or even facial expression was more striking. I've seen you in some incredible photos, and this kind of subdued a bit. But good job overall capturing the overall theme of romance.

Alton Mason: I love your take on self love, which I think is very important. However, I think the overall styling of this photograph especially the clothing gives more of a hip/street wear type of vibe that doesn't really corollate my brand specifically. I do love your confidence and overall pose in the picture.

Jonathan Bellini: Ok this is STRIKING. This photo is quite incredible I must say. It has the perfect amount of elegance and romance. The glove is an amazing addition to the photo. I love your overall pose and styling of this picture. Great work!

Kai: I love love love that you went for a bright, effervescent red suit. It would 100% fit in my collection. There's a bit of drama in this picture that I love and ties right into that theme of romance. Your face is stunning. Well Done!

Guinevere Van Seenus: I love the element you're going for in this picture. Though the styling gives off a bit dated vibe, I still think there's glamour and romance in this picture which fits within my brand. You look expensive and inviting which is great.

Sora Choi: There's elements to this photo that I like. The styling is great, different, and has a great element of sophistication and a definite romantic feeling. However, that is the only thing I really enjoy. The pose is kind of middle of the road for me and I wish your eyes/face was more directed towards the camera. It would've brought the photo alive.

With that being said, I know this is a point in the competition where things really start heating up so i've went the models who truly nailed the theme and shocked me by their performance. Those THREE are ...

1. Jonathan Bellini
2. Kai
3. Guinevere Van Seenus

Congratulation you 3 =]
226 days 16 hours ago
Minie
Omgg thank you  judge Saskia :)
226 days 16 hours ago
Russell11
Saskia icon 🩷🩷🩷

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!