This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cast Comments Fresh Meat III

Topic » Cast Comments Fresh Meat III

3584 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
ALUMNI:

Absol
Ahmir99
blueu22
Dreamer342
IceIceBaby
ivan1234
Jkjkjk15
LaFierceBrittany2
Leonine_Divine
michael222
Nightcore
rawr121
Warthhogs

FRESH MEAT:

Drooseph
immaxyman
InfinityRing
Jared242
jbreezy
jc1993
mastropola
MrOrange890
Survivorgame1
thatonepeople
violet7676
Younglinkmaster
_JB_
3584 days 18 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
No disrespect but this is the weakest cast overall in recent memory.

I am excited to see jb and mr.orange play
3584 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
Attribute it to people not applying

I do like that a lot of new faces are present to be Fresh Meat as this is probably the first Fresh Meat I have where a majority of Fresh Meat actually qualify as such and have yet to participate in the RSF Franchise.

If you believe the Alumni cast is weak then it can be attributed to applications as I took all who applied.
3584 days 18 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Oh 100% no denying that it's not a knock on you. It just interesting how many didn't apply. Also with rw/rr challenge being a favorite among many it is shocking.
3584 days 7 hours ago
Dito
Interesting Cast. None of the "Major Threats" so ill like to see how it plays out. I have to agree with wyatt...not the strongest cast...but looks like people who never really made it far or to the finals get the chance.
3584 days 6 hours ago
Spinner554
This cast is really weak lol.

Depending on the pairings I see Absol winning it.
3584 days 5 hours ago
Jordonk
MICHAEL WILL WIN
And guys stop bashing the cast when you aren't in the season. Last season looking at the cast yeahi would've said it was weak but their were a lot of new people who turned out to be good. So maybe the alumni isn't great bu the fm could be the good ones.
3584 days 5 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
No one is bashing. Based on all rsf seasons from gen 2 it is the weakest. Were just pointing out our opinions of the cast based on recent season.

No timister, bobrocks, piddu or nbkiller makes it weaker than most seasons already.

Idk who will win since teams haven't been said but who ever gets mr. Orange as their fresh meat stands a great shot. He is a comp beast when I played a group game with him.

I'm excited to see how many exiles their are.
3584 days 3 hours ago
Piddu
most the alums seem very new-ish to me (they could have played a ton but i dont remember them that much so they must either be fairly new or really irrelevant)

but yea another weak ass cast, sick of people getting to the end and winning just cuz they got no competition. would have loved to give them a runbut unfortunately i got a girlfriend and a job and school starts in 2 weeks so i aint got time for this!
3584 days 3 hours ago
Timster
do like that a lot of new faces are present to be Fresh Meat as this is probably the first Fresh Meat I have where a majority of Fresh Meat actually qualify as such and have yet to participate in the RSF Franchise.

---

STOP RIGHT NOW. The ORIGINAL Freshmeat cast was the FRESHSHEST fresh meat of them all. There were no 1 time player fresh meats, everyone was rookies. And the veterans were solid. These veterans look like Frank, Knight, and Preston being paired w/ rookies. awk

and TY aiw omg @ you thinking i'm strong :') I appreciate that coming from you!

Free Agents was by far the best cast of Generation 2. There were SOO many good people that season. Aiw, will you play again? You were so robbed on FA and it made me feel bad :(.
3584 days 1 hour ago
Dito
I say we should give this cast a chance before we cast any judgement. They can surprise us and make it an exciting season.
3583 days 23 hours ago
nbkiller
To be quite honest, I really like this cast. I would've applied but I'm trying to limit the number of group games I play since I'm hosting a big season right now, so I had to stay out.

I'm glad that this cast has mainly no-names and such. It's going to be really interesting to see how this one plays out.
3583 days 21 hours ago
Jordonk
Speaking of a stacked cast. The cast of nicks Cutthroat. Well the champs side LOL.
3582 days 20 hours ago
Timster
You guys are a bunch of lames! Probably BOTS2012 fans!

Me, bob, piddu, and nick are the Zach, Bananas, CT, and Darrel of this series!
3582 days 20 hours ago
coltsfan876
Should've applied easy win
3582 days 20 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Tbh this is a season I might of not flopped in :P

#stillcryingoverfreeagentslastplace

open group

RSF Gen 2 Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!