This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 6 Comments

Topic » Round 6 Comments

3560 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: Because we have had 2 Exiles where people did not play and were both Eliminated, it has changed the number of rounds, etc.

Originally THREE teams were meant to make the finals.

HOWEVER, due to the inactivity of most, to keep as many of the planned rounds as possible, now ONLY TWO TEAMS will make the Final Mission.

They were informed of this twist.

The next mission started.  It is Endurance.  The winning team moves on.  Every losing team will face the first THREE WAY EXILE with 2 of the 3 surviving and 1 being eliminated.  Any team that does not do Exile will be eliminated
3560 days 1 hour ago
Dito
Man I wish i had the time to be able to join this season...it would've been and easy win.
3560 days 1 hour ago
aiwfwyattroh
^ I agree idk if I would of won but I think I would have a good performance
3559 days 19 hours ago
Timster
LMFAO THIS CAST IS HORRIBLE.

W/ my luck I would get Sarah Rice'd aka Leonine'd this season.

And LOL @ confessionals forum only being 2 pages. I told y'all this season was gonna flop. I TOLD Y'ALL. There's a reason why they keep bringing back Bananas & CT. This series needs the same vets being brought back as well!
3559 days 19 hours ago
Timster
Like i'm starting to think this is worst than The Duel Gen. 1

98% of the eliminations were inactive, and like one of the only active ones was luck. Then in the final 3 Splozojames got banned and got d/qed before the final challenge & then it took Ofl like 18 hours to complete the final and win the season.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I could totally see something like that happen in the final. Only 1 of each team shows up, and we wait hours and hours and then finally 1 whole team is online to compete and then they get stuck forever and give up, and then everyone is d/qed.
3559 days 18 hours ago
jman96
oh
3559 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
I thought this season would be a good chance for a new face to emerge as a challenge beast....so so wrong. RSF doesn't deserve this tbh with how much effort he puts into each season, it's just kind of a disgrace.

Anyways Rooting anyone who is going to try at this point lol
3559 days ago
RShowFreak
blueu22 and Younglinkmaster dominated the mission and won safety.

The 3 remaining teams:

LaFierceBrittany2/thatonepeople
Warthhogs/immaxyman
Nightcore/MrOrange890

will ALL face the next Exile.
3559 days ago
aiwfwyattroh
Timster starting to look rly smart right now

I almost picked me.orange and Nightcore in my winner predictions but changed last second.

Intrested in who completes the exile.
------------
Alex based on some of the inactivity this season what are your feelings in future non live challenges as opposed to live?
3558 days 21 hours ago
Timster
aiw < 33333

AND I HATE THIS CHALLENGE. (BESIDES FREE AGENTS) I USUALLY WIN IT AND I THINK IT'S GONNA BE REALLY CLOSE WHEN IN FACT I WON BY A LOT WHICH MEANS I WASTED SO MANY HOURS WORRYIHNG ABOUT SENDING IT IN ON TIME WHEN THE REST OF THE CAST DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT.

IDK WHY NO ONE EVER PARTICIPATES IN THAT CHALLENGE FOR MORE THAN 4-5 HOURS EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE ONLINE ALMOST THE ENTIRE TIME.
3557 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Exile 3 is HANDS DOWN the toughest or at least most time consuming of the 3 Exiles
3557 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
@aiw

This season pretty much was non live, at least Exile was, the only requirement was both partners had to compete at the same time
3556 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
The 2 teams competed in Exile.

LaFierceBrittany2 and thatonepeople finished Exile in 3 hours, 10 minutes and 54 seconds.

Warthhogs and immaxyman did not start Exile within the first period of 1 day OR in the extended period of the 2nd full day so I have no choice but to disqualify them and they finish in 4th place.

Nightcore and MrOrange890 started Exile 9 hours and 20 minutes ago.  They were on the very last section and 2/3 of the way done with it, however they went offline.  I said they would have until the end of the day to finish or I would have no choice but to disqualify them since they had nearly 2 and a half full days to compete.  They did not finish so I have no choice to disqualify them and they finish in 3rd place.

So Congratulations LaFierceBrittany2 and thatonepeople!!!  You have won this Exile and will return to the game.

I am sorry Warthhogs, immaxyman, Nightcore, MrOrange890 you have officially been eliminated.  Thank you for applying and hopefully we'll see you in the future.

What this means is that blueu222/Younglinkmaster and LaFierceBrittany2/thatonepeople you are the OFFICIAL FINALISTS of RSF Gen 2, Season 8: Fresh Meat III!!!!
3556 days 23 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Can you tell us the exiles now? I'm intrigued to know what all these people quit on.
3556 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
My mistake they were not 2/3 of the way, they were 3/4 of the way done with the very last section before Nightcore left, then MrOrange890 kept getting locked out and couldn't finish
3556 days 18 hours ago
jman96
this is just sad.

open group

RSF Gen 2 Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!