This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PRE-GAME THREAD

Topic » PRE-GAME THREAD

3542 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
Where I will post confessionals, etc of players before the game starts
3542 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Contestants were asked to send a confessional before the game began addressing the following;

1. Introduce yourself to the Viewers
2. Knowing the Rules, what is your strategy going in?
3. Who from the cast do you want to align with and who do you want to target?
4. What you will bring to the game
3542 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
From splozojames50
confessional
Sep 29, 2014 01:34:16
to RShowFreak

My name is James, I'm an 18 year old college freshman studying biomedical engineering. In my free time when Im not doing social things with friends I like to play online ORG-type games thus here I am. Apart from reality television, my obsessions in life are kpop music and mobas.

This game is truly going to be about adapting and being ready to change your gameplay at the drop of a dime. I find that the strategy that works best for me consistently is to simply listen and take in information from different people and then use what I know to my advantage when the situation presents itself. Even if Im quiet I am always thinking about my position in the game.

Id want to align with gaia and jordonk because I know out of everyone there is a mutual trust between us that transcends into pretty much whatever we are thrown in. Having 1 person you can trust 100% is a HUGE advantage in any game. In terms of targeting people that will depend on what happens in the game and what world im in. I dont have strong negative opinions on anyone pregame so it will be a waiting game.

I will bring probably more sneaky gameplay. Even though I may at times come off as a team player I know in the end I didnt come here to make friends and that I want to be the one who wins. Staying away from the duel as long as possible will pretty much be my goal, however if im seen as a threat by other deciders and stuff which is a possibility then Ill be ready to get down to business.
3542 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
From brandonljw
Re: Congratulations
Sep 29, 2014 01:47:26
to RShowFreak
My confessional

Hi my name is brandon l. And im from malaysia. Im 15 years old .this year.
My strategy is that knowing the first part is a team challenge ill work with my team as far as i can and ill try to help my team in any way until we hit the singles then its every man for himself. I would love to align with jkjkjk15 and ofl1998 . Sadly i dont have enemies in this game. Even if i do i dont hate them too much. The one thing ill bring to the game is my humger for power sometimes and my stategies.
3542 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
No title
Sep 29, 2014 04:33:14
to RShowFreak
1:
Hey Viewers, im chris or Gaiaphage. You have likely heard of me at least once, i have been around the group game community for over 3 years lol. Im a pretty laid back guy, usually just go with the flow. Pretty easy to get along with too lol. I am a country kid, and love the outdoors. I love fishing, working, chewing tobacco, hanging with family, friends, and my girlfriend, and i love marijuana. This about sums me up!

2: Not sure what my strategy is yet. Gotta get a feel on the game first but I definitley plan on making friends and using relationships to keep me safe for a majority of the game.

3: Some potential allies are Aiwfwyattroh, Michael, Muffin, Ofl, & Splozo. No enemies really, so thats good.

4: I hope i bring some humor to the game. Some down to earth chill vibes, so this game is not just gamebots lol. Gotta have some fun! Loosen up a bit haha.
3542 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Jkjkjk15
Hello viewers!
Sep 29, 2014 06:32:27
to RShowFreak
My name is Janet!! This will be my fourth season (I'm a failure XD) in the RSF series! My plan I to break up one of the strongest alliances in the game, Jordon and Michael. I'm going to allign myself with Jordon since I know he is eligible to be fair, and I'm going to target Michael! I'm going to try and break that up with as little blood on my hands as possible! What I'm going to bring to this game is not known yet because I usually don't know how  going to play until it starts! This is my first time playing a viewer influenced game! Usually I am the viewer! Thank you!
3542 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
From kaylee21
Opposite Worlds.
Sep 29, 2014 08:58:47
to RShowFreak
I didn't know if we were allowed to send these now, but.. just in case. Here you go! <3

Introduction: Hey, you guys! I'm Kaylee. I'm 17 years old, i'm from North Carolina. It's a boring state to live in tbh. Haha! But, i'm excited to play this game! It seems very interesting and very different from the typical games we have on Tengaged. I hope you guys like my choices in the game, and i promise.. i'll make you guys proud! <3

Strategy: My strategy going in this game is probably going to be very annoying to you all at first. But, it usually works for me in the beginning until we merge or whatever. I'm going to go into this game, playing all sides of the fence, listening to everyone's problems and etc. I don't like to make SET alliances until i know for sure that it'll be us against everyone. I'm more of a person who will use my team to get me further, and then just pick them off. I like playing by myself, but then again... i need a team to help me also.

Who do i wanna target and align with? No one just yet. I don't even know who'd be on my team or who's someone that'll be a threat to myself and etc.

I'm bringing to this game something raw. I'm very blunt, and to be honest.. that has gotten me eliminated from games early on. But, i feel like an honest game is more better than getting a prize you honestly do not deserve. If someone tells me one thing, i expect them to hold up their end of the deal until we're done, don't go and do something else, because i will most definitely call you out on it and fight til the death until you're gone before i am. I i'm playing the game very under the radar, sly and smooth.
3542 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
From jman96
Re: Congratulations
Sep 29, 2014 10:30:59
to RShowFreak

Hi, Im jman96. Im 18 years old and this is my 5th appearance in this series.

Part of staying in the game is having a strong social skills so I'm gonna try to be friends with the people on my team using them to further myself. I will also try to help my team win the challenges so we would be safe.

Looking at the cast, i could try to ally with people like ofl or muffinman or immaxyman.  In terms of who i want to target. I would like to see Michael222 go early, im sure he would like to target me based on past seasons especially after the inferno where he thought i threw the elimination when i did not.

I'm gonna bring the coolness and will try to give my strongest performance on one of these shows.
3542 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
From noraw6842
Confessional
Sep 29, 2014 14:02:06
to RShowFreak
1. Hi, most of you OG's probably know me, but if you are new-ish to the site, or I just haven't met you, i will introduce myself. I'm noraw6842. I have been on tengaged for about five years and I love every day of it.
2. My strategy is to try to keep my team out of the Duel of Destiny. If we are never in danger, I can never get out, so I want to try to keep team morale up, so that we can be able to win.I want to avoid the drama until I absolutely have to partake in it.
3.My main alliances are to my team and you, the viewers. If you are on my team, then I will work with you, if not, then oh well. I find that cross team alliances are damaging.
4. Many people will only be out for themselves, but I am out for my team. If I have to give up items to help my team, I will do it. I always want to be know as a team player. Selfishness doesn't have a place in a team environment, in my opinion.
3542 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
From michael222
No title
Sep 29, 2014 14:10:37
to RShowFreak
Hi, I'm Michael, 3 time finalist and winner of RSF16. I often play a very aggressive game and I will do whatever it takes to win.
The only thing I can do is be likable among the cast and audience and ensure I get into a good team.
Obviously my main ally will be Jordon
On the other hand I have had many arguments in the past with some of the cast members (Aiw, ofl, gaia, jman and jkjk) Who I will be targeting first will be dependant on who still hates me.
A lot of controversy among the audience, I think most of the people in the audience will either vote strongly for me or strongly against me.
3542 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
From HowLovely
Confessinal
Sep 29, 2014 14:19:47
to RShowFreak
Hello, my name is HowLovely, but you can call me Luke. My strategy going into the game is to try and adapt to my enviroment. I also plan on sort of being the dark horse of this competition. I might be the surprise of this season. I want to ally with splozo and imma because they, like me, are fellow robloxians. I might target muffin and mrorange, because I feel like they are threats. I will bring crazy but nice to the game. Since I don't know many people, this can be a bonding expierment. But if someone is targetting me, don't be surprised if you are getting votes to go in the duel because im not afraid to vote you.
3542 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
From ofl1998
RSF Gen 2, Season 9: Opposite Worlds
Sep 29, 2014 15:00:52
to RShowFreak

Hello, my name is Oakley, I'm 16, and I am from Vermont. I want to play Opposite Worlds because I have yet to do so on tengaged and the way Alex has set it up seems really fun. I don't plan on aligning with people who I can't tolerate because being able to like someone is part of making a good team. I know there is a lot of public opinion that plays into the strategy of this game so I hope you guys can support me to the end.

My strategy going in is to just be myself when it comes to the popularity index and who becomes the decider and protected and stuff like that because I'm not going to try to be someone I'm not. As far as strategy goes I am going to try to make nice with as many people as I can and I have found that people start wars with each other on their own so as long as I don't piss off anyone I should be able to build strong relationships and power on the side while the others take each other out.

I really want to align with Chris (Gaiaphage) and that is the only person I have picked out so far and as for who to target I will probably base that off of the live premier since I don't currently have a problem with anybody, that I can recall.

I will bring someone who is split between hero and villain because I want good genuine people to control the game and make it to the end but if I honestly don't know if I can beat someone or I feel they might betray me I won't be afraid to cut them loose. So you will see two sides to me.
3542 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
From MrOrange890
Cast Assignment
Sep 29, 2014 15:28:16
to RShowFreak
Hello viewers, as you know my username is MrOrange890, but my real name is Josh. My strategy going in is to kind of law low the first phase where there are three teams, because I definitely think if you are going to be like strong and cocky, you can easily be one of the first few gone depending on the duel of destiny competition. I think when we get to just TWO teams, is when I'll start to actually show my strength. My strength in phase one will purely be social, unless I feel that I HAVE to be physical. In phase two it'll be both physical and social. From the cast, I will definitely align with Immaxyman because he's loyal and we're friends, however I'm not sure how active he will be. I know michael222, Gaiaphage and splozojames50 are strong, and I've worked with all three of them before I think. So I'd love to work with them again possibly! If i had to target someone at this point, it'd honestly just be someone I don't know that much since they would be less likely to work with me. In this game, I will bring in a mixture of social, mental and physical game. I'm hoping I can last long and prove to you guys that I'm worthy of not only making it far, but winning, if I happen to win. I realize I'm going against strong players so it'll be a tough game to play for sure! Wish me luck!
3542 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
From CharlieBibi
Cast Assignement.
Sep 29, 2014 16:31:08
to RShowFreak
1. Introduce yourself to the Viewers. Hello yall, My name's Felix. I used to be Fern111 but then I like quit that account and came on my sister's ex account anyways yeah hii.
2. Knowing the Rules, what is your strategy going in? Okay so here's a spoiler for you all. Me and Splozojames are going to be the Charla and Mirna of this game. Our alliance is going to be more secret than the Megan/Brandi C/Toasteee/Pumkin alliance in ILM. So coming in with someone you KNOW you can trust is a great advantage. Anyways, our goal is to be on two different teams so we can avoid sending each other in. Sadly for us, we get no power if were on the Future team so we want to be on Past/Present with either me or him as the dictator. Once that's done with, we take out every strong player which I will list off further. I'd love to win don't get me wrong but if I lose, it will be to Splozo. I can guarantee you that. (I mean I hope cause if yall dont like masterminds and gamebots then you might want to target me rip)
3. Who from the cast do you want to align with and who do you want to target? Well Splozo is definately my #1 ally. As for targets, I dont like Jordon. He annoys me. Alot actually and I don't want anything to do with him. Also, he's good at these games so I need to take care of him. As for Oakley, I like him 50% of the time. But I also know he's a great player and he'll be hard to get rid of so I need to take every chance I can get.
4. What you will bring to the game. Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and TALENT. No im kidding im not like that. I'm definately bringing drama, powershifts and hopefully laughs. If not, well i dont care that much cause this is a game after all! (I will be slaying peoples throats though so im definately playing hard.)
3542 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
From immaxyman
Confessional
Sep 29, 2014 17:46:37
to RShowFreak
1. Hello viewers, it's me Isaiah, from RSF Gen 2 Season 8, Fresh Meat III, Fourth placer.
2. My strategy is to get you, America, on my side, because ultimately, you have alot of power.
3. From the cast, i'd like to align with MrOrange890 because we were in the previous RSF together.
4. I will bring drama for sure, and a whole lot that will make america love me.
3542 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Warthhogs
Confessional
Sep 29, 2014 19:57:16
to RShowFreak
1. Hey, I'm Jake
2. My strategy is to go under the radar, make an alliance with people in power and just manipulate them
3. I want to allign with muffinman and I'm going to target JordonK and Gaiaphage
4. I'm bringing... Floating into the game

open group

RSF Gen 2 Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!