This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 3 Comments

Topic » Round 3 Comments

3504 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
From jman96
confessional
Oct 11, 2014 07:19:52
to RShowFreak
We lost again. My team was doing fine at the start as I was posting like mad. But then we started to fall way behind. Now I'm in danger again.

Plea to the vl: i think I should be the protected player as i was the stronger performances in the challenge and gave vortex hope in winning. I have shown to be a team player and not to cause drama.
3504 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Re: No title
Oct 11, 2014 09:17:39
to kaylee21 RShowFreak
we cant throw a challenge cause then if we go on a losing streak were fucked

tbh as long as me and and you are safe, i dont care if we win without them. the viewers wont support them, and right now im the dictator with the twist so i am for sure keeping you safe obviously

i just dont think we should theow it
>Hey, we need to do something. Our team NEVER makes the competition. HALF of them are online when the challenge starts. IMO, i think we need to throw the next challenge and have someone from our team go in the duel of destiny. It'll wake them up. Cause, they literally are just depended on us 2. Mostly you because i didn't help at all in the first challenge and barely in the second one. But, i helped a lot last night. And it's annoying that we're the only ones trying to win. Why should we carry a team of dead weight?
3504 days ago
RShowFreak
From noraw6842
to RShowFreak
I don't think this will be a problem, but jic I will not be reachable for the next 2 days. I know the DOD is happening and I can't go in, but in case of some twist or a confessional delay, please bear with :)
3503 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
From aiwfwyattroh
Confessional
Oct 11, 2014 21:32:09
to RShowFreak
Omg this is scary are we that boring we need a 2 vs 2 duel to end the season early ? Lol but honestly a 2 vs 2 duel is intense especially when jkjk/ofl can only pick from four players on epoch. Rational it seems she would vote for the players who didn't submit a vote for protected aka Michael/splozo and myself and warthogs will be safe since we voted here but it's simply not that basic jkjk told me she loves splozo when I bought him up to her and asked why she thought he was ranked #18 last week and splozo is prob the strongest competitor when he is online so it's possible he could be saved. So I would say either warthogs or I will be getting the short end of the stick.

Oakley will prob keep me safe if he is decider so I'm kinda wanting him to win since it's less of a possibility. I'll prob hit him up on skype and see what's up.

Personally micheal/ splozo vs mr.orange/ muffinman would prob benefit epoch the most since splozo and orange are good at similar types of comps and muffin is high in the vl and taking her out might help jkjk chances of being decider in the future but I don't think I'll even bring that up since I personally like mr.orange and I'd hate for jkjk to get vl hate from muffin going in. Hopefully this all goes well and epoch can finally win a worldly challenge
3503 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
From ofl1998
Re: Protected/ALTERED DECISION
Oct 12, 2014 01:45:39
to RShowFreak
Confessional: Hello Viewers, the last time Jk and I faced off you voted him to be the decider, but this time I hope you choose me. It is a very big decision this time around because 2 people are going home and I want to be the decider so I can maybe set it up for 2 people from my team to win. Me having a fighting chance and beingable to keep my allies safe depends on you making me the decider so I hope you vote for me. From Team Epoch I will be sending in Michael with either Splozo or Warth, haven't decided 2hich one yet. And from my own team more than likelyit will be Jman and Ahmir. Once again I hope you vote me because I feel like I really need this.
3502 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Jkjkjk15
Confessional #5?
Oct 12, 2014 22:51:19
to RShowFreak
Hello viewers,
Thank you so much for making me decider I am super stunned! I am doing way better then usual this season! (Even though my team had continuously lost) I thought for sure my team would not vote me and probably throw me into the duel of destiny the first chance they for but they voted me for decider! I am so grateful!
3500 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Re: No title
Oct 15, 2014 10:28:49
to kaylee21 RShowFreak
no problem :)
>I'll try my BEST to be at the challenge tomorrow. I haven't been home since Sunday. And, i didn't bring my laptop. So, if anything.. i'll be on my phone tomorrow for the challenge. Hopefully, we do well. And thank god it isn't live.
3499 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
From MrOrange890
Confessional
Oct 15, 2014 18:06:08
to RShowFreak
I'm super thankful to have survived the duel, but it's a bit depressing that we all couldn't seem to agree on a time, I really wanted to compete against all of them like in a live competition, but it didn't turn out like that. I'm happy to still be here with my team. I'm THRILLED to be back into the present, I just love it, well and I love the future but not as much as the present. I really hope we don't ever need to be in the past.
Hopefully, we win this worldly challenge, if we don't I could easily be in trouble again. Thanks for voting for me everyone who has been xoxo :*

open group

RSF Gen 2 Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!