This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 10 Comments

Topic » Round 10 Comments

3449 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Confessionals from the Top 6 as they send them..
Mandatory ones will be made starting after the challenge
3449 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
From aiwfwyattroh
Confessional
Nov 21, 2014 20:03:22
to RShowFreak
Final 6 aka individual stage! I'm very happy to not of someone flopped so far and I hope it continues!

Jordonk and Michael stayed which was predictable IMO when it was said it was a free for all. The game is simple just win and pray I get protected/decider from y'all. Jordonk already claimed he was throwing me in vs Gaia if he gets power and obv Michael will do the same. This is the furthest I have came in a quite a good while so hopefully I will be able to take my three friends to the end!

Oakley mailed me back, I talk to jk and Chris so I think we will be a solid unit. Oakley might be a wildcard but I hope he is with us. Wish me luck y'all :D
3448 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
The challenge has begun and the contestants must also complete a mandatory, detailed confessional in how they got to this point and how they plan to move forward
3448 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
From aiwfwyattroh
Confessional
Nov 22, 2014 18:27:44
to RShowFreak
So I'll get this out of the way so I don't forget.

I have enjoyed playing this game and glad to make it this far, I blended in and was friends with enough people on my world that I was never sent in until final 9 when josh couldn't compete . now so close to the finals I hope to win!

I plan to win this challenge to secure my safety non live endurance is something I rly like to do cuz it brings out the competitive nature in everyone and shows who rly wants to win. Hopefully I will win and bring in one of my close alliance members to the end.

If I do make it I'll prob bring in jkjk as she has been with me 100% from the start. Gaiaphage is second. Hopefully they both makes final 4 with me and Oakley joins us.

I believe I'm the only person left in the game who never got voted or chosen protected so hopefully this round that will happen for me. Thankfully the viewers have kept me around the top of the weekly rankings and although I  have fallen in the bottom 50% this time I intend to keep trying my best and hopefully become a 2 time rsf champion.

Jordonk and Michael won't choose me. Oakley prob wouldn't, Gaia and jkjk could choose me. So it's best to just try my best to win this challenge :). Hopefully Y'all will hear from me in the final 4 :D
3448 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Jkjkjk15
Confessional
Nov 22, 2014 19:16:06
to RShowFreak
So I started this game alone. Within a week I became really good friends with Wyatt in the game and not in the game! Us two have been playing this game with quite a few people. Jordon has been with me until recently and Chris and Oakley have been with me this whole time. I played so far without going into a duel and getting safety a few times! I'm really hoping I can continue an finally make it to a finale! I plan on really trying to win!
3447 days ago
RShowFreak
From Jordonk
confessional
Nov 23, 2014 16:56:00
to RShowFreak
I have made it this far in the game by being confident I am the best. I think I can win this game and If I get the chance to take out chris or Wyatt I will. Me and michael are a duo and always will do. One of us 2 will win this game. Hopefully we dont have to fave each other this next round. We have went through the whole game without it so hopefully we can make finals togeyher
3447 days ago
RShowFreak
From michael222
Confessional
Nov 23, 2014 17:40:17
to RShowFreak
At the start of the game I knew there were many people who were gunning for me which I mentioned in my first confessional, this was confirmed when gaia and jkjk both sent me in the duel during the early-game. But then through winning the team challenges I was safe from the duel until the dissolution. After the dissolution gaia offered to work with me and Jordon, as we had nobody else to work with we agreed. Although, I believe meanwhile he was secretly working with ofl and this caused him to send me and Jordon into the most recent duel.

Overall I think I've done ok this season I can add 3-0 to my elimination record (I don't think there will be anymore duels that I will be in) but the way things are going 4 of the 5 people I listed in my first confessional will end up taking out me and Jordon and making in the final 4.
3447 days ago
RShowFreak
Message I sent to Jordonk:

Your confessional is NOT ACCEPTED.

I stated that it must be detailed and include how you got to this point in the game.

You made one short sentence on how you got to this point.

You need to be more detailed on how you got to this point, even 2 or 3 sentences like the other players.

If not done before the deadline, you will be penalized in the Worldly Challenge
3446 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Re: Confessional
Nov 24, 2014 01:59:39
to RShowFreak
This game is getting intense. Personal bonds are breaking and people are getting nervous. I need to be on top of my game to win myself safety. Jordan and Michael wanna target Wyatt & I, so hopefully we have the numbers. I'm looking forward to being a challenge threat lol
3446 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
Message I sent to Gaiaphage:

Your confessional is NOT ACCEPTED.

I stated that it must be detailed and include how you got to this point in the game.

You never said anything on how you got to this point.  In addition, you barely said anything about what you plan to do.  It was a very generic confessional

You need to be more detailed on how you got to this point, even 2 or 3 sentences like the other players.

If not done before the deadline, you will be penalized in the Worldly Challenge
3446 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
From ofl1998
Nov 24, 2014 09:46:36
to RShowFreak
Confessional: So far I think that the game is going good. I feel as if I don't need to win this challenge to make it to the final 6. If Chris or Wyatt win they will save me. Janet will probably save me. And if ajordan wins and Michael does as well then Jordan will probably save me. So I don't think I will be trying to win today. I am not much of a challenge threat or a popularity threat so it would be stupid not to bring me to the top 4.
3446 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Nov 24, 2014 11:31:38
to RShowFreak
There's not much to say. I've showed to challenges without being seen as a huge threat, and I've made social connections and bonds. I have made deals, broken them, and I'm just trying to make this a smooth run.

As for my plan, i mean it's generic because it is generic :p. I plan on just doing well on challenges and convincing people to not send me into the duel. Simple as that, sorry it's not good but theres not much to say. A lot of people this season have been inactive so its been a fairly easy ride up until now.
3446 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Jordonk has refused to complete the confessional even after being informed he would be penalized in this round and future rounds should he not complete it.
3446 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Jordonk
good enough?
Nov 24, 2014 17:56:02
to RShowFreak
I have relied on friendships and bonds to get to this point. I was hoping to be number 1 or close to number 1 the entire game so I aligned myself with chris which turned out to be beneficial for a lottle while but then he backstabbed me so he helped a bit. But then just winning 2 duels helped. I know from this point on I will be the main target other than Michaels so I will have to excel in challenges.
3446 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
RSF
Nov 24, 2014 20:49:57
to aiwfwyattroh Jkjkjk15 RShowFreak
there isnt a reason why you guys shouldnt take me to f4. its been a bumpy ride but we are a tight F3.
3446 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
From aiwfwyattroh
Re: RSF
Nov 24, 2014 21:10:40
to Gaiaphage RShowFreak Jkjkjk15
We were never a final 3 together so let's not act like as had no kinda pact from the start lol
Your a big threat to winning so that's actually a reason not to take you
However with that being said both jkjk and I agreed that there's no way we wouldn't take you to the finale with us :D so congrats
>there isnt a reason why you guys shouldnt take me to f4. its been a bumpy ride but we are a tight F3.

open group

RSF Gen 2 Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!