This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 1 Task

Topic » Week 1 Task

3918 days 12 hours ago
tuter32
Luke: Tamra grow up. Seriously. This is All Stars were all here for a Second Chance. He isnt even on your team so worry about YOUR team. We will worry about those on our team.
3918 days 10 hours ago
coltsfan876
Kim: Luke you really do need to worry about the mess you call a team
3918 days 10 hours ago
tuter32
Luke: I am worrying about my team so please get your game together before you try and critique my team.
3918 days 10 hours ago
Cole91
CHANNING;

Sorry ladies, I didn't know the challenge started yet :0

Mr. Trump if you don't mind can you message us before each task? Because I'm in a lot of group games and if you want me to be active I need PMs
3918 days 8 hours ago
AustinBenevides
Jonathan:

it sounds like that is your PRoject Managers fault. just saying...
3918 days 7 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Tamra:
Oh dear Luke, You have put yourself on my target list now babes. Don't try and fight me yeah because I could easily get you fired even if I'm on the opposite team so don't test me darling if I don't like someone I will do everything to get them out. So what if this is all stars do I care if you want a second chance no all I care about it myself if that means I have to work in a team then so be it. I'm worrying about my team when we LOSE we clearly WON dear so sit your ass down and take a moment to reflect on the person who spoiled your chances at winning *Looks towards Johnny and smiles*
3918 days 7 hours ago
lassidoggy
P!nk:

Tamra, you don't have any say into who I bring into the Boardroom.
3918 days 7 hours ago
smooth
Khloe

if you look at the actual blog our team raised more money and that means we brought more people u guys just negged us and barely brought anyone to your blog
3918 days 6 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Tamra:
Khloe, Blame Johnny on that one if he never spammed people to neg us then we wouldn't of negged you so basically what happened there is Johnny forced us to play unfair and make you lose :)
3918 days 6 hours ago
lassidoggy
P!nk:

Why would Johnny neg you if he objected to you negging us?
3918 days 5 hours ago
rahrah
Johnny:
May i say i brought the most people to our group blog and i wont be socializing with your group again I'm on the team i trust and respect, but negging our blog cause we were winning is rude and disrespectful but it is done congratulations on winning good job.But do i deserve to be FIRED, No i do not as i brought the most people in my team.
3918 days 3 hours ago
Missalice3
Jennifer:
In all honesty, I'm laughing at this, while all of you are fighting, I can focus on my own game, thank you for the time to do so.
3918 days 3 hours ago
lassidoggy
P!nk:

You're welcome, Jennifer :p
3918 days 2 hours ago
Missalice3
Jennifer:
Thank you. :)

open group

The Celebrity Apprentice All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!