This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 (Kaluga)

Topic » Tribal Council #6 (Kaluga)

3916 days 18 hours ago
KidA
Welcome to your first tribal council as a merged tribe! Tonight, Lynette has immunity, and cannot be voted out. The rest of you are all fair game.

Votes due before the next challenge, but try to get them in ASAP.

Alec - Do you think tonight's vote is based off of tribal lines, or is there more going on here?
Alex - Amago had a huge comeback in the pre-merge phase. Do you think that was a bonding factor for the tribe, and a reason for them to stick together at this point?
Andrew - Do you trust anyone 100% in this game? Do you think it's smart to put your full trust in someone?
David - Do you think getting rid of Corey right before the merge was the right choice? Do you feel comfortable with the group of people around you right now?
Joe - You've been relatively quiet in this game so far. Do you think it's a good strategy to lie low and fly under the radar?
Katherine - Do you think that being a female in this game is an advantage, disadvantage, or does it not matter?
Lee - The first merge vote is usually a very important vote. Do you think this vote will set the course for the rest of the game? Also, do you think a "threat" will go tonight?
Logan - Do you think anyone in this game has looked into the history of Generation 1? Do you think you could be targeted for your aggressive gameplay in Survivor: India?
Lynette - Congratulations on immunity! Do you think you needed it? Also, do you think that even winning one immunity could put a target on your back?
Thalia - Right before he was voted out, Cory advised you to flip over to the other tribe. What are your thoughts on his advice?
3916 days 18 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
Katherine - Do you think that being a female in this game is an advantage, disadvantage, or does it not matter?

It doesn't matter from my point of view :S
3916 days 18 hours ago
01Gohan
Alex - Amago had a huge comeback in the pre-merge phase. Do you think that was a bonding factor for the tribe, and a reason for them to stick together at this point?

Yes. To put it simply.
3916 days 18 hours ago
Lynette
Lynette - Congratulations on immunity! Do you think you needed it? Also, do you think that even winning one immunity could put a target on your back?

Thanks a lot, Ryan!  I definetly think that I needed this tonight because if not immunity, it gives you reassurance in abundance.  And even though I feel as if I would've been pretty comfortable without this tonight, you never know what's going on in people's minds and at least I won't have any unexpected surprises, tonight anyway!  I don't think it'll put a target on my back because everyone tends to strive for immunity and I don't think it's right to target people just because they've won ONE immunity. Because with me... it was most likely a fluke haha!  But I should hope people don't target me tonight !
3916 days 18 hours ago
themissinglink
Lee - The first merge vote is usually a very important vote. Do you think this vote will set the course for the rest of the game? Also, do you think a "threat" will go tonight?

It could certainly be that important, this is the vote when we truly discover if everyone you think you are with is actually with you.  As far as threats, everyone is a threat.  The one thing we now about Survivor is that almost anyone can win it.  There is no clear strategy to winning.  So the only thing someone could do tonight is destroy their chances of winning, not  increase them.
3916 days 18 hours ago
black0ut247
Alec - Do you think tonight's vote is based off of tribal lines, or is there more going on here?

Tribal lines can have an effect on the vote if people are willing to cooperate
3916 days 18 hours ago
KidA
2/10 votes received.
3916 days 18 hours ago
KidA
3/10 votes received.
3916 days 18 hours ago
jharrin7887
Joe - You've been relatively quiet in this game so far. Do you think it's a good strategy to lie low and fly under the radar?

Nahh, I honestly wouldn't be surprised to be voted out tonight. I havent really made any deals with anyone, which is 100% my fault. I have been busy, so I don't really have the time/energy. I am a free vote, but I am also an easy vote.
3916 days 18 hours ago
KidA
4/10 votes received.
3916 days 18 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Andrew - Do you trust anyone 100% in this game? Do you think it's smart to put your full trust in someone?

You always have to remember that everyone is trying to, in the long run, beat you. If you keep that in mind, you can trust that you will make the right judgement of people, regardless of what they will say to you to make you think otherwise.
3916 days 17 hours ago
KidA
5/10 votes received.
3916 days 17 hours ago
KidA
7/10 votes received.
3916 days 17 hours ago
KidA
Btw, you can pretty much get the new iphone that they announced today in the Amago & Pompano colors...

http://i.imgur.com/bFfmnEj.png
3916 days 17 hours ago
KidA
8/10 votes received.
3916 days 17 hours ago
lacubanita24
Cory was obviously pissed that he got backstabbed
And I'm pissed that I got blindsided
I am definetly gunning for the people responsible
Cory's gone now, it's just me and I have to be a big girl and make some big decisions

open group

KidA's Survivor: Tristan da Cunha

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!