This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Knockout Stage (1)

Topic » Knockout Stage (1)

4033 days 1 hour ago
Mybash_
Ed Sheeran vs Christina Perri

Well Hello There! I think this was a good battle! It wasn't the best battle I felt an equal amount of performing but it was a bit boring to be honest. I would Choose Christina Perri but I wasn't too thrilled.
4033 days 1 hour ago
ThomasSwift
Ed Sheeran Vs Christina Perri -
*claps* Both very good, but for me... WOW CHRISTINA! That was BE YOU TEA FULL! Ed, you were very good, but  Christina blew you out the water! Chloe, I would go for Christina!
4033 days 1 hour ago
ThomasSwift
DAVY<3

Knockout 6
The soulful battle, I loved it!
Ed, great, pure performance and you really went up a level since last time!
Christina, what a step up just at the right time that was BEA-UT-IF-UL
For me Christina just pulled it out of the bag!
4033 days 1 hour ago
ThomasSwift
Chloe will decide LATER who won this knockout!
4033 days 1 hour ago
ThomasSwift
The penultimate knockout of the day! #TeamChloe - Rihanna VS Amber Holcomb
4033 days 1 hour ago
ThomasSwift

4033 days 1 hour ago
ThomasSwift
Rihanna Vs Amber Holcomb -
Okay, let me just say it how I see it, Rihanna isn't my personal thing, but that was really good! Amber, I loved it, I really did, I feel like if this was between me, I'd lean more towards Amber.
4033 days 1 hour ago
ThomasSwift
DAVY<3

Knockout 7!
A battle of the soul sisters!
Rihanna, that was another great flawless performance from you but it was different to your others. Well done!
Amber, you tried to be a rock chic but at the same time it was still a ballad, like all your performances...
Rihanna definitely should have this!
4033 days 1 hour ago
Mybash_
Amber Holcomb vs Rihanna

Amber I still love you and i think you should have won idol and honestly i think you won this battle as well! Rihanna I loved your performance as well its just i felt it more when Amber was singing. You both should be in the Playoffs but I would pick Amber!
4033 days 1 hour ago
ThomasSwift
Chloe will decide later!
4033 days 1 hour ago
ThomasSwift
The final knockout of the night! #TeamChloe - Carrie Underwood VS Lana Del Rey!
4033 days 1 hour ago
ThomasSwift

4033 days 1 hour ago
Mybash_
Carrie Underwood vs Lana Del Ray

I mean WHAT?? Chloe this is such a dumb pairing!!! These two both are insane performers!! I mean I'm super impressed!! Like how do you both even sing like that??? I just can't choose who wins it's like I'm choosing between my Mother and Father I just can't choose.
4033 days 1 hour ago
ThomasSwift
Carrie Underwood Vs Lana Del Rey -
*stands and claps*
Awwh my two babies! First of all, I'm so glad one of you will be moving to the #LiveP{layoffs - You both gave very strong performances in your own right. Carrie = Beautiful, Lana = Stunning! I really don't know who you should pick Chloe :/
4033 days 1 hour ago
ThomasSwift
DAVY<3

Knockout 8
A very different battle but I loved it!
Carrie, you really switched up and you are the best country artist in the competition!
Lana, you were born to sing not die! A pitch perfect performance, great in every way.
It's a tough one but I would choose Carrie!

open group

Ultimate Voice 1: Final 6 [Perform]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!