This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Playoffs (Chloe & Chris)

Topic » Live Playoffs (Chloe &..

4028 days 12 hours ago
ThomasSwift
Up first for #TeamChloe it's - Christina Perri!
4028 days 12 hours ago
db1994
4028 days 12 hours ago
ThomasSwift
Christina Perri 'Arms' -
*stands and claps*
Christina, what a beautiful way to open the show! It was amazing, I loved the vocals, you have such a unique voice, and I hope you stay! You're amazing!
4028 days 12 hours ago
Mybash_
•Christina Perri•
I think it surprised me when you were chosen for this competitions final 16! But I realize that you truly deserve to be here because that was an awesome performance!!!
4028 days 12 hours ago
db1994
CHLOE
1. Christina Perri
*stands and claps*
You my girl are amazing! I love you so much, you're such a delight to work with! Good luck with the voting!!
4028 days 12 hours ago
ThomasSwift
I agree Chris!

*claps*
4028 days 12 hours ago
db1994
Alright fantastic job Christina!
4028 days 12 hours ago
ThomasSwift
:D
4028 days 12 hours ago
db1994
Up next Chris please introduce your first act to take the stage!
4028 days 12 hours ago
Mybash_
My first act is the black beauty Miss ALICIA KEYS!!
4028 days 12 hours ago
db1994
4028 days 12 hours ago
ThomasSwift
Alicia Keys 'Tears Always Win' -
I'm not going to lie, it wasn't amazing for me. I wasn't feeling it... At all. I just feel like you're going to be eaten up by the rest of the competition.
4028 days 12 hours ago
Mybash_
~Alicia Keys~
To me you are the soul singer to watch. I think you can really sneak up and earn a hell of a lot of votes and nobody can think you will but you did awesome tonight girl! And I love you!!
4028 days 12 hours ago
db1994
CHLOE
2. Alicia Keys
I think personally this wasn't you're best performance i've seen from you, good luck with the votes though!!
4028 days 12 hours ago
db1994
Mixed reactions from the judges tonight for Alicia :o

open group

Ultimate Voice 1: Final 6 [Perform]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!