This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S5 Kitchen/Dining Room

Topic » S5 Kitchen/Dining Room

3247 days 20 hours ago
willsampson12
Thanks Erik
3247 days 20 hours ago
JordanForReal
:-)
3244 days 18 hours ago
JordanForReal
As the Head of Household, I have the duty to name two of you for eviction. I will pull out the first key, that person is safe. I will then pull out the next key and so on and so forth until no keys remain.

Erik and WIllow, UNFORTUNATELY you two are in my clique and are immune from nominations, if you werent in my clique you would be on the block... FYI.

The first and ONLY key goes to
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
AJ.

I have nominated you Morgan and you Richard for eviction.

I didnt want to nominate you guys, but AJ used the POV on me so i kind of have to, I owe it to AJ, sorry.

Morgan - You dont reply to my mails, so that sketches me out.

Richard - we rarely talk, I dont have many options here so dont take it personally.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
3244 days 18 hours ago
NickUhasfan1996
I haven't answered anyone's mails bc I've been insanely busy. But whatever :P
3244 days 18 hours ago
willsampson12
GL noms
3241 days 16 hours ago
ItsOfficial
As the Head of Household, I have the duty to name two of you for eviction. I will pull out the first key and only key; that person is safe. The clique twist is over so no one is Immune with the exception of Jay who opened Pandora's box. I will now begin the nomination ceremony.....

The first and ONLY key goes to....
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
MORGAN.

I have nominated you Willow and you AJ for eviction.

This was a tough decision as this week is being run out like a Final 4 HoH. So basically, nominations do not matter because POV is the only security and will give one person the power to evict one of the two nominees.

Willow - I nominated you only because there are only a few options. Don't take my nomination personal - but, more of a compliment!

AJ - I think it is clear that you are my target this week. You and Jay have an obvious Final 2 and it has to be separated going into the Final 4.

Good luck to everyone that can play in the veto competition. It will determine who gets the final say in eviction this week....

3241 days 16 hours ago
KingGeek
Everyone expected that amirite?
3241 days 13 hours ago
JordanForReal
I cant wait til next week when i win HOH or POV and evict Erik i am SO excited :*
3241 days 13 hours ago
willsampson12
I'm ready to win this POV!!!! Just saying
3241 days 12 hours ago
JordanForReal
What it took you until the final 5 to wake up start playing the game??
3241 days 6 hours ago
ItsOfficial
JordanForReal

I cant wait til next week when i win HOH or POV and evict Erik i am SO excited :*

JordanForReal

What it took you until the final 5 to wake up start playing the game??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lololol if I am such a target - then why throw insults that could keep me in this game?
3240 days 17 hours ago
JordanForReal
I aint throwing insults hun im telling it how it is.
3239 days 17 hours ago
JordanForReal
As the Head of Household, I have the duty to name two of you for eviction. I will pull out the first key, that person is safe. I will then pull out the next key and so on and so forth until no keys remain.

The first and ONLY key goes to
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Willow

I have nominated you Morgan and you Erik for eviction.

Morgan - You didnt try in the comp, or any comps for that matter but you still have more comp wins then Willow so thats what i based this decision on.

Erik- You are out to get me so yeah :/

The POV is all that matters this week, so goodluck i guess.

3239 days 13 hours ago
willsampson12
Thanks jay GL noms

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!