This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB5 Finale

Topic » BB5 Finale

3249 days 17 hours ago
Jacob_C
AJ gave me the final blow
3249 days 17 hours ago
ItsOfficial
AJ
3249 days 17 hours ago
Jacob_C
I was a threat in the game from week 1
3249 days 17 hours ago
JordanForReal
*eyes emoji*
3249 days 17 hours ago
ItsOfficial
LOL I knew it :' ) I was going to jump with "courtney" but went with my 2nd guess. Grats Jay!
3249 days 17 hours ago
Jacob_C
THE ANSWER WAS COURTNEY

CONGRATULATIONS JAY YOU ARE THE FINAL HOH

YOU AHVE JUST A FEW MOMENTS TO MAKE YOUR DECISION AS TO WHOM YOU WILL FACE IN THE FINAL TWO
3249 days 17 hours ago
JordanForReal
I was gonna guess Courtney but then i saw Erik guess AJ and i was like k thanks <3
3249 days 17 hours ago
JordanForReal
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I CANT BELIEVE ITTT
3249 days 17 hours ago
JordanForReal
I make my decision here right?
3249 days 17 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Lololol. I love speed comps. This was an interesting Final HoH. Anyways...Good Luck with your decision.
3249 days 17 hours ago
Jacob_C
right here right now Jay
3249 days 17 hours ago
JordanForReal
Alright, you two have played two completely different games.

Erik - you really didnt make to many moves but you still played a good and respectable game, after i took out Anthony you tried to take me out and i respect that so no hard feelings.

Willow - Geez.... how do i explain willow's game....... oh i know a word i can use! Coat-Tail!!! Willow you are the ultimate floater/coat-tail rider and the only reason you are here is because me Erik, Morgan and AJ saw you as no threat so we dragged you here.

That being said, my final vote to evict goes to....

I vote to evict Erik.

I hope there is no hard feelings but you flat out told me you would have done this to me if you won and Willow really didnt even play the game so thats why i took her, if i was making my decision off of who i want to take and not who i played the better game i would take you, but you played to good of a game and i dont want to sit next to you when i face the jury.
3249 days 17 hours ago
Jacob_C
CONGRATULATIONS WILLOW AND JAY YOU ARE THE FINAL TWO

It is time to bring out the jury that will decide your fate!

Lets hear it for
Joe
Anthony
Max
Richard
AJ
Morgan
and the newly evicted Erik!

Jurors, some of you have spent a long time in the Jury house and tonight is the night you finally get your say!

This forum is open for the next 24 hours to interrogate the final 2 and ultimately cast a vote TO WIN!
3249 days 17 hours ago
JordanForReal
Im ready for any questions you guys have
3249 days 17 hours ago
ItsOfficial
http://gyazo.com/74705b19c4eb989528070a7f5229b2b0

If this conversation never happened - I might've voted for you Jay.

But, I can't look past everything that was said in all honesty. I will not be attempting to sway votes like you promised you would. Good Luck Jay...And good Luck Willow!

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!