This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB6 Lounge Room

Topic » BB6 Lounge Room

3229 days 15 hours ago
Jacob_C
EVICTION #1 - Andy vs Dane

Andy - Do you know why you have been targetted this week?

Dane - Is it scary that your second chance may be cut short?

Carly - If history repeats, the first HOH is normally evicted prejury. Does this scare you?

Bates - Do you think using the veto so early will show people where your loyalties lie?

Harry - Out of the 5 season 3 representatives you are the only one who survived Week 0, does this make you nervous?

Everybody Else - What are the dynamics like in the game so far. Who do you think should be careful going into next week?
3229 days 15 hours ago
Jacob_C
VOTES DUE BY 9PM TUESDAY EST
3229 days 15 hours ago
amf7410
gl Dane
3229 days 15 hours ago
RedWing91
Everybody Else - What are the dynamics like in the game so far. Who do you think should be careful going into next week?
Every one. You can never feel to safe in this house
3228 days 19 hours ago
KingGeek
Well seeing as how this game changes by the minute, I say we should all be careful
3228 days 18 hours ago
ThePhenomenalOne
" What are the dynamics like in the game so far. Who do you think should be careful going into next week?"

Everyone should take a good look at the events of this week and the events of last week and determine that for themselves. As for me I do feel rather nervous because of how early I was evicted in my original season; it could very well happen again.

I am being as careful as possible not to make enemies, but you never know who may want you out and who has the power to do it.
3228 days 17 hours ago
carlyjordan14
JJ:
Carly, If history repeats, the first HOH is normally evicted prejury. Does this scare you?

Carly:
No actually it doesn't. If I allow myself to worry about when I may be evicted than I'll never fully be aware of the game. In Big Brother you have to take everything second by second, rather than week by week. Things change so quickly in this game as new information is always popping up and you have to determine for yourself how to go about using it. In addition, that first HOH curse may be true in this BB, but in the Big Brother US series Rachel of season 13, Hayden of season 12, and Lisa of season 3 all won the first HOH and went on to win the game. Thus, to me, it truly doesn't affect how I will continue to play the game. Whatever happens, happens and I'm glad to even have been given this second chance.
3228 days 17 hours ago
Jacob_C
11/13 votes recieved
3228 days 15 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0

I personally think that the dynamics are like that this game changes by the minute, and that not only can anything happen, but plans could change. I mean, everyone is here for a second chance, people here, they want to win, so I feel like everyone should be careful going into next week because this game could change in a heartbeat.
3228 days 14 hours ago
Jacob_C
Okay guys the votes are in.

When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say their goodbyes, grab his belongings and head out the front door.

By a vote, of 11-2
ANDY YOU HAVE BEEN EVICTED FROM THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE
3228 days 11 hours ago
Jacob_C
NEXT HOH WILL BE LIVE WEDNESDAY 5:30PM EST
3226 days 15 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Welcome to the veto meeting
Bates and I have been nominated for eviction
However as winner of the POV I have the power to remove one of the nominees from the block.
I have decided
To use the Power of Veto
On
Myself

Nina, since I have vetoed on of your nominees you will have to name a replacement Nominee.
3226 days 14 hours ago
ThePhenomenalOne
Well Carly has proven she wanted it more and it is for that reason that I am going to have to nominate this person; whom I believe was her true target last week. I am sorry for anyone who may be upset with the decisions I make, but.....

AJ, I have decided that you are my replacement nominee. Please take a seat next to Bates.
3226 days 11 hours ago
Jacob_C
AJ AND BATES ARE FINAL NOMINEES

I will make the eviction thread later
3226 days 10 hours ago
Jacob_C
EVICTION #2 - AJ vs Bates

AJ - Second week in, second week on the block. Last week you were a pawn, is this week any different?

Bates - You failed to safe yourself from the block and you now face the vote. Are you nervous?

Carly - You saved yourself with veto but you havnt necessarily taken the target off your back. How do you feel going into next week?

Nina - It is safe to say that you shot and missed this week, are you nervous about next week?

Everybody else - Being a returning player season, every week a good player is going, can anyone feel safe?

VOTES DUE IN 24 HOURS

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!