This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB6 Backyard

Topic » BB6 Backyard

3246 days 6 hours ago
KingGeek
Alan
3246 days 6 hours ago
amf7410
Travis
3246 days 6 hours ago
me2013
LOL - sorry - that cracked me up.
3246 days 6 hours ago
amf7410
I legit had no idea on any of these they were all guesses if I even got one right I'd be surprised
3246 days 6 hours ago
Jacob_C
Well guys well the results are in, and the houseguest moving on to Week 1 is
CONGRATULATIONS AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy, good luck in stage 2
3246 days 6 hours ago
KingGeek
YAY
3246 days 6 hours ago
amf7410
LMAO TOLD YOU
did I even get one
3246 days 6 hours ago
KingGeek
You did good Andy
3246 days 6 hours ago
Jacob_C
I cant reveal the scores sorry Andy
3246 days 6 hours ago
amf7410
Ohhh I thought you said you couldn't reveal right answers but you would tell us scores
oops sry for misreading
but gratz AJ!!
3246 days 2 hours ago
harrywasnak
Yasss gl guys
3243 days 21 hours ago
Jacob_C
STAGE THREE

Welcome potential houseguests to your final opportunity to confirm your spot in Week 1. As you all know, 6 spots have been taken and only 10 more are available. This stage will test your physical game.

Now, there are mainly three types of challenges: Speed; Endurance and Puzzle. And this challenge will test all three.

To begin with we will begin with a simple endurance competition.

Simply count in the forum from 1 upwards with a gap of 30 minutes between each post, give or take 5 minutes. To confirm, you will have to comment anywhere between 25 to 35 minutes after your most recent post. Too early, the post will not count and will be deleted, too late you will be out. You will have 24 hours to complete this stage.

TO MAKE THIS AS EASY AS POSSIBLE FOR ME TO JUDGE PLEASE CREATE YOUR OWN FORUM SIMPLY TITLED AS YOUR NAME.

The results from the endurance competition will determine the difficulty of your speed/puzzle stage of the challenge.

In an ideal world, I'd love to make this part life, but simply put, this challenge is too important to not accommodate fairly for all different timezones.

Anyway, this stage there will be a little scramble from blog to blog. Depending on how you did in the endurance competition, the length of the scramble will vary. Eventual it will lead you to a puzzle. Again, the difficulty of the puzzle will vary depending on how you did in the endurance competition. When you complete the puzzle you must screenshot me evidence.

The 10 people who complete the speed/puzzle section in the fastest time will become the final 10 houseguests.

ENDURANCE SECTION BEGINS NOW
3243 days 21 hours ago
Jacob_C
FAILURE TO COMPLETE THE ENDURANCE COMPONENT WILL SEE YOUR EVICTION
3243 days 14 hours ago
Swaag
So, is everyone getting evicted. Enjoy your 6-9 person house.
3243 days 13 hours ago
LEANNA
Ok, I will do it later tonight...just to clarify:

The number of posts we include determines how hard our puzzle is...Meaning, if we get a lot of posts compared to others we have an easier one, etc.

Also,  If I start and only get like 2-3 posts can I RESTART back at 0 posts or am I out and stuck on that 2-3 number?

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!