This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12

3733 days 10 hours ago
Renegade628
Shadi has until 6:05 to come on, during that time I will type up the challenge.
3733 days 10 hours ago
Renegade628
Final Five, welcome to your last challenge before Finale Night! I wish I could let you celebrate, but unfortunately, you haven't quite made it yet-- and no one said it would be easy.

Today's challenge will be very familiar. Each of you will start off with three ropes. At the start of each round, I will ask you a question relating to survival in the wilderness. The first TWO people to answer this question correctly will get to cut one of another castaway's ropes (as the challenge progresses, only one person will be allowed to cut a rope each round). Once all of a castaway's ropes are cut, their statue will be unceremoniously blown into smithereens, and they will no longer be in the running for immunity.

Simple enough?
3733 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
sure! sounds good lol
3733 days 9 hours ago
Rumtin
Oh man.  This challenge :P
3733 days 9 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Ohh ok sounds unsafe, but easy enough!
3733 days 9 hours ago
Renegade628
If Shadi comes on during the challenge, he will start with a rope or two cut already depending on if and when he shows up.
3733 days 9 hours ago
Renegade628
BUBBA - XXX
DYLAN - XXX
NEWZ - XXX
RUMTIN - XXX

The first round is coming up...
3733 days 9 hours ago
Renegade628
#1. When stranded in the wild, what should a person's #1 priority be?
A. Food
B. Water
3733 days 9 hours ago
Rumtin
B
3733 days 9 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Water
3733 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
water
3733 days 9 hours ago
Rumtin
Wait, do i have to type it all out?
3733 days 9 hours ago
Renegade628
Rumtin and Bubba score first. Make a choice of who's rope you would like to cut and say so now.
3733 days 9 hours ago
Duffybutt11
no, I don't think so
3733 days 9 hours ago
Renegade628
I'll accept either the letter or the actual name of the option.

open group

Renegade's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!