This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 - Kampong

Topic » Tribal Council #12 - Kampong

3718 days 21 hours ago
Renegade628
We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Ray, Ryan, Lukas, and Dave, drew the purple rock at the last Tribal Council. Rumtin has won individual immunity and therefore cannot be voted for tonight. You have 24 hours to vote, no vote means self-vote, and once I receive all votes I will read them. Additionally, tonight is the LAST night to play a hidden immunity idol. Let's begin.

- Bubba G. / Duffybutt11 - What were the reactions to last Tribal's deadlocked tie back at camp? Are the lines between alliances blurred now? Or do people know who's on what side?

- Dylan P. / Janelle_Pierzina - With Dave's exit last Tribal, you are now the sole surviving Mondulkiri member left in the game. Does that worry you at all, or do you think these people have bigger fish to fry?

- Newz N. / OldNewz - Do you expect the vote to be straightforward tonight, or is someone in for a huge surprise? Do you feel secure tonight?

- Rumtin A. / Rumtin - Immunity! How does it feel to win after seeing Dave go home last Tribal? Do you plan to use your protection to try and shake things up right before the finale?

- Shadi A. / Chastain - Last Tribal you got about as many votes as you could possibly have gotten without going home. Do you expect votes again tonight, and are you worried it could be you? What needs to happen tonight?

Good luck!
3718 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
Newz N. / OldNewz - Do you expect the vote to be straightforward tonight, or is someone in for a huge surprise? Do you feel secure tonight?
I have no clue cause people can easily lie to you
3718 days 20 hours ago
Rumtin
Immunity! How does it feel to win after seeing Dave go home last Tribal? Do you plan to use your protection to try and shake things up right before the finale?

It was a shame that Dave picked the PROD last night.
I don't really wanna shake things up, just eliminate the threats.
3718 days 19 hours ago
dfalc7
Did I win?
3718 days 19 hours ago
Renegade628
idk @Dave

3/5 votes received.
3718 days 19 hours ago
Duffybutt11
If you get them all tonight will you read them?
3718 days 17 hours ago
Renegade628
4/5 votes received.
3718 days 4 hours ago
Renegade628
All votes are in. I'll read them when I'm home and not on crappy wifi. :P
3718 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
ok sounds good!
3718 days ago
Renegade628
*collects the urn*
3718 days ago
Renegade628
If anybody has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, tonight is the last night to do so.

3718 days ago
Renegade628
*Somebody stands*
3718 days ago
Renegade628
Newz: "Well, this is the last i can play this so might as well play safe then sorry :P. Hopefully i will get no votes tonight!"

*hands in idol*
3718 days ago
Renegade628
Newz is playing an idol...

This is INDEED a hidden immunity idol, any votes cast against Newz will NOT count.

I will read the votes.
3718 days ago
Renegade628
First vote
Newz. Does not count.
3718 days ago
Renegade628
Second vote
Newz. Does not count.

open group

Renegade's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!