This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

3724 days 20 hours ago
Renegade628
Previously, on... Survivor!

Thirty-six days ago, sixteen Tengageders were marooned in the Cambodian wilderness, split into two tribes-- Battambang and Mondulkiri. While both tribes threw themselves into the strategic game, three rounds in it was clear who would be the dominant tribe. Battambang was eight strong, while Mondulkiri, having yet to win a challenge, stood with a measly five. A twist in the game shuffled the tribes, tearing allies apart yet in some cases reuniting old friendships. Despite this, the Battambang tribe continued to win, with Mondulkiri only ever winning on challenge over them. The losing took its toll on everyone ever on Mondulkiri, leading to Wangy's jaw-dropping blindside just before the merge.

When the two tribes merged, it was clear yet again that the original Battambang tribe would have the upperhand, with six remaining members to Mondulkiri's four. After mickle's ouster, it seemed to be a matter of time before the original Mondulkiri wound up on the jury. However, the Battambang tribe had many cracks, resulting in both Ray and Ryan being the first members of the jury, before Lukas joined them as the third. At the final six, the merged tribe was split perfectly in half, leading to a deadlocked tie and a forced rock-draw that sent Dave packing. And just last night, Dylan found himself on the receiving end of a hidden immunity idol being played.

Now, only four remain to claim the title of Sole Survivor:

Bubba - The "kid" of the group, Bubba has used his sociability and unthreatening nature to get to the end. But could he actually be the one ready to snag the title?

Newz - Despite being a target from the beginning of the merge, Newz has been able to use a combination of his strategic game and well-time idol plays to snag his spot in the end. But with no idols to save him now, can he survive?

Rumtin - A veteran group gamer, Rumtin has been on people's radars all season long. However, through winning immunity and using his campaigning skills to his advantage, he has survived. Will he be able to keep people on his side so close to the end?

Shadi - Another frequent target post merge, Shadi has used his strategic ability and carefully planned speeches at Tribal to lessen his target and get people on his side. Will he be the one to go down as the first winner of the series?

2 challenges, 2 more jurors, and one Final Tribal Council to rule it all.
3724 days 20 hours ago
Renegade628
Please post ALL times you be available for the Fibale; we will be playing out the rest of the game, up to the Final Tribal. Saturday is probably not a good day for me, but Sunday or Monday could work. (Please say if you can make Saturday still, though).
3724 days 20 hours ago
Chastain
I can NOT make Saturday at all.

Sunday after 7 EST.

Monday after 6 EST.
3724 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
oh and all my times are EST
3724 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
saturday i am completely busy
sunday after 6 would be good for me.
monday i am completely busy.
tuesday i can make it after 4:30
wendsday i can make it after 5
thursday i am completly busy
friday i can do after 4:30

(All the times are EST)
3724 days 20 hours ago
Renegade628
Shadi, are you good with time zones now? Last challenge I think time zones were messed up due to daylight savings.
3724 days 20 hours ago
Rumtin
Saturday - Pretty much all day
Sunday - Pretty much all day
Monday - After 7:30 PM EST
Tuesday - Pretty much all day
Wednesday - After 2:00 PM EST
Thursday - After 7:30 PM EST
Friday - Pretty much all day
3724 days 20 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Saturday - after 8pm est
Sunday - cant at all
Monday- after 8pm est
Tuesday - after 9pm est
Wednsday - after 9pm est
Thursday - after 8pm est
Friday after like 8pm est
My times aren't official because idk how my plans will fall!
3724 days 19 hours ago
Renegade628
Seems to be pretty scattered. Would anyone be available tonight?
3724 days 19 hours ago
Renegade628
^If that were to happen, it'd be in about an hour or so.^
3724 days 19 hours ago
Duffybutt11
now or later around 8pm est
3724 days 19 hours ago
Rumtin
I have to attend a memorial tonight.
3724 days 19 hours ago
Renegade628
Alright then. I'll see how the next few days are and make a decision/inform you all soon.
3724 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
i am busy tonight, sorrry :/
3724 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
oh! new schedule lol:
saturday after 8pm
sunday after 6 would be good for me.
monday after 9pm
tuesday i can make it after 4:30
wendsday i can make it after 5
thursday i am completly busy
friday i can do after 4:30

(All the times are EST)
3724 days 18 hours ago
Renegade628
Can people doooo 9 est on Monday? Lol

open group

Renegade's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!