This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Bora Bora--Applications

Topic » Survivor: Bora..

3914 days 16 hours ago
Basketball200
Username:Basketball200
Color Level:yellow
Time Zone:est
Times available for challenges:7pm
How active are you on Tengaged: a lot

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo):social and strategic
What CBS Survivor player are you most like:Russel because i play a cut throat game
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player:Boston rob and malcolm
Hero or Villain:

What other group games have you played in the past:Fasting
Why do you want to play this group game:I want 2 prove 2 myself i can play a forum game on this site.
What makes you unique from other castaways:I would be smart and more  active than anybody else i promise.
What makes you think you can win this season: I think i could play a good social strategic game.

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council:ya
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period:
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game:ya
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated:ya
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season):ya i want 2 be play in another season so ya.

Thank you for filling out your app for season 3, Survivor: Bora Bora. After enough apps are received I will begin to cast players for this season. I'm hoping to begin the season sometime during the first week of September if this goes quickly. Thanks for your interest in playing!
3914 days 14 hours ago
bklimas
Username: Bklimas
Color Level: White
Time Zone: Est
Times available for challenges: anytime
How active are you on Tengaged: very active

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Strategic
What CBS Survivor player are you most like:Russel
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player:Boston rob
Hero or Villain: Hero

What other group games have you played in the past:Fasting and Casting
Why do you want to play this group game:I want 2 prove i can play a forum game.
What makes you unique from other castaways: I would be a very smart person.
What makes you think you can win this season:I would be a strategic person

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council:ya
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: yes
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: absolutely
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: yes
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season):  yes, I promise.
3914 days 2 hours ago
KOKidd
Username:KOKidd
Color Level: Purple
Time Zone:Atlantic (hour ahead of Est)
Times available for challenges:Anytime
How active are you on Tengaged: Quite Active

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo):Combo
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: Boston Rob
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player:Rubert
Hero or Villain:Villian

What other group games have you played in the past: Can't really remember
Why do you want to play this group game:becuase i missed playing survivor
What makes you unique from other castaways: I always love having fun and wouldn't mind changing the game
What makes you think you can win this season: my great personality

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council:yes
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period:Yes
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game:yes
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated:For sure
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season):Yes For sure
3913 days 19 hours ago
pwn88
Username: pwn88
Color Level: White
Time Zone: eastern
Time available for challenges: 3 pm - 8 pm
How active are you on Tengaged: every day

What type of player are you: Combo
What CBS survivor are you most like: Richard Hatch
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: J.T.
Hero or Villian: Hero

What other group games have you played in the past: None
Why do you want to play this group game: it sounds fun
What makes you unique from other castaways: Im a combo of strategy and physical play
What makes you think you can win this season: Im strategic, social, and a beast

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: yes
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: yes
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: yes
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: yes
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): yes
3910 days 13 hours ago
dgam02
Username: dgam02
Color Level: white about to be yellow
Time Zone: US East Coast
Times available for challenges: 4-12pm
How active are you on Tengaged: whenever i can be

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo):Combo of social and strategic
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: Boston Rob
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Boston Rob
Hero or Villain: Hero

What other group games have you played in the past: none
Why do you want to play this group game: Because i really want to be in one and i love this game
What makes you unique from other castaways: I hvae never played in a group make me a wild card
What makes you think you can win this season: I have won a lot of fastings and think i can show my real talents

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: yes of course
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: yes definitely
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: of course
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: YES
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season):yes i do promise
3910 days 13 hours ago
vulpix22
user: vulpix22

color level: white

karma 2

time zone east

5pm

social,stratigic

andea

villian

first game

most days

i am weaker so they will keep me

i will use people for votes

yes to all quetions
3910 days 13 hours ago
vulpix22
age 15
3910 days 13 hours ago
Zachb125
Please answer the following questions to be considered for my third season of Survivor, Survivor: Bora Bora.

Username: zachb125
Color Level: white :/
Time Zone: centeral
Times available for challenges:mostly all the time
How active are you on Tengaged: EXTREMELY ACTIVE

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): social and strategic
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: malcolm
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: malcolm :)
Hero or Villain: hero

What other group games have you played in the past: fasting and casting
Why do you want to play this group game:i love survivor and i want to play bad :)
What makes you unique from other castaways: im a white level but black level ready :)
What makes you think you can win this season: im very socialable and active and easy to get along with

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: i swear to god!
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period:  totally
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: yes respect is always my first aspect
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: yes i do
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): yes i do

Thanks crossing fingers to get picked :)
3910 days 13 hours ago
Conndor
Username:Conndor
Color Level:White (Imma Newbie)
Time Zone:Eastern
Times available for challenges: 6:00 PM until 11:00PM
How active are you on Tengaged:
Been on almost every day since I joined
What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Social and Strategic
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: Jonathan Penner or Rob Cesternino
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Penner, Cesternino, Cochran, Rupert, and Yau-Man
Hero or Villain: A mix of both :P

What other group games have you played in the past: Casting mainly
Why do you want to play this group game: I have watched survivor since I was 4
What makes you unique from other castaways: I am new to tengaged, but I am also a skilled player
What makes you think you can win this season: I am very strategic

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: Of course :)
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: Yes
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: Yes
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: Yes
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): YES

Thank you for filling out your app for season 3, Survivor: Bora Bora. After enough apps are received I will begin to cast players for this season. I'm hoping to begin the season sometime during the first week of September if this goes quickly. Thanks for your interest in playing!
3910 days 9 hours ago
holytouch
3910 days 9 hours ago
holytouch
Username:holytouch
Color Level:orange
Time Zone:central
Times available for challenges:5-7 pm
How active are you on Tengaged:depends...but if i'm accepted i will be as active as i possibly can

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo):ha! we will have to find out.
What CBS Survivor player are you most like:dunno
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player:stephen
Hero or Villain:both!

What other group games have you played in the past:first one?
Why do you want to play this group game:seems fun
What makes you unique from other castaways:won't take it as seriously as others,so i'm up for anything!
What makes you think you can win this season:;)

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council:mhm
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period:mhm
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game:promise
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated:promise
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season):i'll try!
3910 days ago
Blanton
Username: Blanton
Color Level: Orange
Time Zone: EST
Times available for challenges: Depends on school
How active are you on Tengaged: Too active for my own well being

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Strategic
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Cochran or Penner
Hero or Villain: I'm a bad hero, if you get my drift

What other group games have you played in the past: Many, it's been a while though
Why do you want to play this group game: Redemption
What makes you unique from other castaways: I'm not going to be bossed around, I'm notorious for taking out big players in my other group games and I intend to do the same here
What makes you think you can win this season: See above

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: Yep
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: Yep
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: Yep
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: Yep
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): Yep
3909 days 18 hours ago
spatt12
-----APPS CLOSED-----

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!