This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Jamaica--Applications

Topic » Survivor:..

3870 days 19 hours ago
ghrocky100
ghrocky100
yellow
central
6 est-9est on weekdays
everyday
combo of all
idk
um...rupert
both
3 bb group games
i love survivor
i actually think about the f3/f2 instead of f10 or so
funny but serious
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
3867 days 18 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Username: Archerskyfire
Color Level: White
Time Zone: Eastern
Times available for challenges: Anytime after 3:00 pm on weekdays
How active are you on Tengaged: Every single day (of course I have family stuff now and again)

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Friendly, Strategic, Trustworthy
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: Kim winner of survivor one world
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Cochran (had the whole game planned out, always was in control)
Hero or Villain: I rly should say I'm mixed but mostly a hero. I played a group game where I took my alliance member with me after he had betrayed me in the last season. I knew I would most likely lose

What other group games have you played in the past: Both seasons of Slender Survivor
Why do you want to play this group game: To show that white levels aren't gonna be pushed around!
What makes you unique from other castaways: I'm dedicated and passionate
What makes you think you can win this season: I know how to play! I've been doing rly good in casting and in the two group games I played, I got 3rd and 2nd

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: Of course! Why else would I join?
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: Yep! I'll notify u if anything comes up!
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: I never hold a grudge
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: I know I said I don't hold a grudge, but being on the jury lets me dish out some revenge! I'll stay active!
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): Yes. I'm always dying to tell people about my planning and alliances!
3867 days 14 hours ago
Bones0227
Username: Bones0227
Color Level: Blue
Time Zone: EST
Times available for challenges: Mon-Wed up until 5:00pm EST, the rest of the days I am available any time
How active are you on Tengaged: Very active

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Mainly social, but I can be a combo of all 3 if need be
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: Todd Herzogg. He was both very strategic and likable, which are great attributes to winning this game.
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Amanda Kimmel
Hero or Villain: I can be a Hero to the people I put my trust in.

What other group games have you played in the past: Mana's, Suitman's, Survivor's, Ryan's, Bingo's (look at my bio)
Why do you want to play this group game: Because I wanna play mannn
What makes you unique from other castaways: I have a good sense of humor and am very easy going, but if someone screws me over they WILL get called out.
What makes you think you can win this season: I always know what's going on around me.

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: Yes
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: Yup
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: Of course
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: Yuuup
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): Yeah, I love sneding confessionals!
3864 days 16 hours ago
blazer44
Please answer all of the following questions to be considered for my fourth season of survivor, Survivor: Jamaica!

Username: blazer44
Color Level: yellow
Time Zone: Eastern
Times available for challenges: Night mostly. except anytime on weekends.
How active are you on Tengaged: pretty active, try to be on at least once a day.

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): I feel like id be a combo but mostly social and strategic.
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: I would say Colby because im loyal to the people i have
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Amanda is my baby :)
Hero or Villain: Definitely Hero

What other group games have you played in the past: None
Why do you want to play this group game: I love survivor and id love to try something new.
What makes you unique from other castaways: Im actually very loyal, when other are cunning.
What makes you think you can win this season: I wont be a huge threat to begin with, which will be an advantage, so i think i can talk my way through a lot of tribals.

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: Yes
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period:Yes
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: Of course
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: yes
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): Yes!!

Thanks for your interest in playing Survivor: Jamaica! The cast will hopefully be determined over the next two weeks, as college midterms are coming around, so hopefully I will get plenty of apps in the next week and a half or two and then we will begin in mid-late October!
3864 days 4 hours ago
goose89
Username: goose89
Color Level: white
Time Zone: Atlantic
Times available for challenges: It varies per day usually late evening
How active are you on Tengaged: this is only my 3rd day but ive been on everyday

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): combo
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: John (Candace's husband)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Malcolm
Hero or Villain: Hero

What other group games have you played in the past: none
Why do you want to play this group game: i love survivor and its the reason i joined tengaged
What makes you unique from other castaways: im new to this
What makes you think you can win this season: people usually like me and im good at puzzles

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: yes
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: yes
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: yes
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: yes
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): yes
3862 days 23 hours ago
sicnarf2789
Username: sicnarf2789
Color Level: yellow
Time Zone: est + 12
Times available for challenges: 9 am - 3 pm EST
How active are you on Tengaged: very. I'm online everyday though i usually play on group games right now.

What type of player are you: Social and strategic
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: Probably Cochran.
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Parvati
Hero or Villain: Villain

What other group games have you played in the past: I'm currently in Link's Survivor and Mana's Survivor. 
Why do you want to play this group game: Cause groups games are awesome and I just love survivor
What makes you unique from other castaways: I'm new but I play like a veteran
What makes you think you can win this season: I'm a machiavellian. I do everything to get to the end.

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: Yes.
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: Definitely
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: Yup
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: Yes.
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): Yup. I love confessionals.
3862 days 21 hours ago
bklimas
Username: Bklimas
Color Level: Yellow
Time Zone: EST
Times available for challenges: anytime
How active are you on Tengaged: active

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Strategic
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: Cochran
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Malcom
Hero or Villain: Hero

What other group games have you played in the past: quite a few
Why do you want to play this group game: This will be a good experience
What makes you unique from other castaways: I have only been on this site for a few months
What makes you think you can win this season: I will do anything to make it far

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council:
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: Yes
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: Yes
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: Yes
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): Yes

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!