This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9--Lanakila

Topic » Tribal Council #9--Lanakila

3758 days 9 hours ago
spatt12
Come on in guys!

We will now bring in the members of our jury: son and yinzer, voted out at the last tribal council.

Vin: You picked up the W today, does this help you get some mojo back after nearly being eliminated a couple days ago?

aydan: Kind of like you sealing yinzers fate last time, do you think Vin sealed yours?

jack: You have been very outspoken publicly in this game, is it the same when making decisions?

ryan: Have you been able to figure out any ways to get a Waipea to go, or create any cross tribal alliances?

log: How long will this Waipea streak go? Taking this to f6?

brady: So close to winning today in an intense challenge. Do you think you needed it tonight?

sosyo: What has to take place for this tight 6 to stay together?

phillip: You guys are now in a huge hole, how much hope do you guys have at this point?

rob: Were son and yinzer the two biggest threats in this game?

brandon: What strategies can you possibly use to salvage some hope?

Please answer your question and mail me your vote and confessionals. Votes due by 745pm est Wednesday. (Yea you get a day off tomorrow, I have an exam Wednesday afternoon and I may be going to a ball game Tuesday night). We will have the next challenge Wednesday as well. And as always, no vote is a self vote.
3758 days 9 hours ago
jacknick
jack: You have been very outspoken publicly in this game, is it the same when making decisions?
everyone does what they feel is best for them for their game i do the same i can't tells someone what's best for their game because they already know what is.
3758 days 9 hours ago
Brandonh1

umm idk off top of head
3758 days 9 hours ago
yinzer149
*wearing old idol that i fucked away last tribal, with a shirt that says im with stupid pointing at my head*
3758 days 9 hours ago
log2016
log: How long will this Waipea streak go? Taking this to f6?

Planning on it! We are a very tight group and I really like these guys and want to go far with them! We all want to stay #WaipeaStrong
3758 days 9 hours ago
Aydanmac01
aydan: Kind of like you sealing yinzers fate last time, do you think Vin sealed yours?

I'm hopping not. :(
3758 days 8 hours ago
Vin4DaWin
Vin: You picked up the W today, does this help you get some mojo back after nearly being eliminated a couple days ago?

It's a confidence boost for sure. I needed this win a lot because you never know when you could be going home. Hopefully this is a sign of a turn for the better.
3758 days 8 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
rob: Were son and yinzer the two biggest threats in this game?

I would say two of the biggest threats for sure. I mean I think everyone at this point is a threat, but they were big ones definitely
3758 days 7 hours ago
Aydanmac01
P.S if i'm still here I probably won't be able to make the Wednesday challenge
3758 days 3 hours ago
sosyomomma
sosyo: What has to take place for this tight 6 to stay together? we just keep doing what were doing.
3757 days 23 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
brady: So close to winning today in an intense challenge. Do you think you needed it tonight?

Honestly I didn't need it I'm in the majority of 6 and were strong
3757 days 12 hours ago
spatt12
---QUICK UPDATE---

sosyo has gotten banned. I do not know the length or reason for this ban. I'm not very familiar on bans, so just in case if there is a 24 hour ban, he will be allowed to continue, but if he is still banned tomorrow when it is time to read the votes, all votes will be void, and sosyo will be evacuated from the game, and become the third jury member (fingers crossed he didn't go and get himself perm banned). If any of you know anything of it, just mail me to let me know. Since this has happened, even if votes are gathered early they will not be read until tomorrow night.

Thanks for cooperating guys.
3757 days 10 hours ago
yinzer149
ik im gone, but sosyo was red nosed. probs a 2 day ban
3757 days 9 hours ago
Brandonh1
Umm tricked questions lol idk
3756 days 18 hours ago
ryan_young16
ryan: Have you been able to figure out any ways to get a Waipea to go, or create any cross tribal alliances?
At this point, No.
3756 days 12 hours ago
sosyomomma
im back bitches <3 btw yinzer you can mind your own business :)

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!